Chapter 15 - I challenge you!

-In the previous chapter-

Ran pulled her hand away from the stranger's grasp and looked into his eyes without blinking, as if they were communicating telepathically ... or rather telepathically fighting

"What are you doing here......

..... Hanma! "

________________________________________________________________

3 POV

Of all the places, right in a clothing store you were supposed to meet him, what a coincidence....
"Hanma what are you doing here?" You asked him moving away to look at him better. "I was getting bored so I decided to take a ride, and I think that was a good idea after all" Hanma replied looking at Ran with a look that said 'try to touch something that belongs to me again and I'll kill you'.

"What does "The Reaper" want from us?" Ran mockingly called Hanma for his nickname
'The Reaper? Is he talking about Hanma?' You thought not understanding why he called him that way. Maybe it was a nickname like the one Mikey has.

"I just came to warn Y/n-chan that she shouldn't talk to certain people. You know, I don't want that the vice captain of the first division to be targeted."

"Hanma, it's alright, I was just helping Ran choose some clothes since he had helped me with the shopping before." You tried to assure Hanma that everything was fine.
"Exactly, now if you don't mind we should go to the dressing rooms to try on the clothes" Ran tried to grab you but Hanma's hand stopped him grabbing his hand.

"I don't think you're going anywhere with her, don't you have your little brother to help you with this after all" Hanma said looking around to see if the younger Haitani was there "I thought you two were always together" teased him

Ran hearing that provocation became serious, but he continued to have that lazy grin. Mentally he was preparing himself in so many ways to kill Hanma because he would not tolerate anyone talking shit or hurting his lil brother, and being the older brother he had to protect him from anyone who did anything to Rindou. He loved his brother so much.

Feeling the tension in the air you stepped between the two and looked towards Ran "Ran I'm sorry if I can't spend more time with you but I really think I have to go now, maybe Takemichi will already be home and I should prepare lunch, if you want we can continue another day."
Hearing your proposal and your voice Ran calmed down smiling towards your direction "if so then it's fine.... expect a call from me one of these days"

While you were agreeing with Ran you felt some eyes on you from behind and you knew it was Hanma, he was not understanding how you could calmly talk to a dangerous person like Ran, at least did you know who he was?

"Ah fuck, my shopping remained with Rindou-" "How much do you take to talk you two??!" Rindou arrived angry and bored but seeing Hanma he became serious "what the fuck is he doing here?"

"Finally the youngest Haitani is also here" Hanma grinned seeing Rindou appeared beside Ran "Ah! Rindou just in time" you went to get the shopping from Rindou's hands "what are you doing-" "Thank you very much for what you did today you two, bye!" You dragged Hanma by the arm out of the shop not wanting to start a fight in a shop.

The two Haitans stood there, watching your figures disappearing from their view "What was he doing here?" Rindou asked but he get no response from Ran. Looking at his brother he shuddered seeing that murderous aura and look he had, the only time he saw him in that state was when he stayed up all night... Ran was surely scary when he was like that.