Chapter 10 - The new captain of the first division and his vice

POV 3

Two weeks had passed since the battle of Vlahalla and Toman. This battle was known as "Bloody Halloween". Everything went quietly from that day, Baji was taken to the hospital and the operation ended well. If Y/n had managed to survive the dagger operation then Baji didn't have to be afraid of anything.
Kazutora was sent to juvie again but was given a 1 year sentence as Baji was not dead.

Y/n went to visit both Baji and Kazutora every day to see how they were doing and why she didn't want to leave them alone. At that moment you were with Take and Draken and had gone to visit Kazutora in the reformatory.

"This time I won't run away anymore, I want to have a right rehabilitation this time..." Kazutora said with a bitter smile

"I have a message from Mikey.... Now and forever, Kazutora is part of Toman" said Draken seriously "I forgive you" and smiled

Kazutora hearing those words cried "Kazu, Baji told me to tell you it's not your fault, not at all" you said smiling sweetly to the boy who was crying, he nodded and thanked you. You, Draken and Take were walking away because the meeting time was over, "I have a message from Mikey for you too Takemichy" he said looking at Take and you get curious "There is something important I need to tell you at our next meeting, so it is important that you are there and also Y/n"

'Me too? Why do I have to be there if it's important to Take? Welp I would have come anyway...' you thought

You were walking when you stopped because you remembered that you had to go and see Baji, Draken and Take stopped looking at you "Excuse me but I remembered that I have to go to visit Baji in the hospital"
"It's ok, Y/n-chan go ahead" Draken replied smiling. You greeted him and went to the hospital, tomorrow they had to release Baji from the hospital. While you were going to visit him you also had the opportunity to meet his mother, she is really a good and sweet mother.

When you arrived in front of his room you entered by banging on the door "With permission !!"

"Y/n !!" Baji exclaimed smiling, you approached the bed and sat down taking out of the bag some dorayaki "I didn't know what to get you so I chose the dorayaki, I hope you like them"

Baji accepted them and started eating them "Thanks, hospital food really sucks, thank god it's you and my mother who bring me normal food" he said eating

"Yeah.... I feel you" you said and then giggled "now that I think about it we were both stabbed in the side, scar brothers!" You laughed at your stupidity "pfft, you're right!"

He fell silent and then you decided to talk "So I heard that you withdraw from your position in Toman.... and that you will no longer be part of the gang" you smiled sadly

"Yes, I decided to leave because I don't want to make my mother cry anymore and also because I want to focus more on school. But that doesn't stop me from attending meetings." He said smiling "And then tonight Mikey will appoint the new captain of the first division"

"Yeah..... wait what?!" You exclaimed surprised by that news, Baji seemed surprised to know that you didn't know about that news and realized that Mikey hadn't told you "fuck...."

"So you know who the new captain will be" you tried to presume him to find out who could be "If Mikey didn't tell you then I won't either" he said turning his head away

"Come on Keiii~" you threw yourself on him hugging him "G-get up!!!.... Y/nn!!" He said trying to move away hoping you don't see his red face

After a mini fight, Baji managed to block you by keeping your hands steady on the sides of your head. The position you were was with Baji standing on top of you.
Seeing what position you were in, both you and Baji immediately blushed, but he decided not to move and closing the space between your faces, looking you in the eye attentively.
You watched his every movement and felt your heart beat faster, hoping Baji wouldn't feel it.