Chapter 21 - Sleepy time

Y/n's POV

Whyeeeeeeee....why all the males we have to go against are hot (T▽T)
That meeting was very embarrassing if I'm being honest. The bad luck of meeting the commander of the Tenjiku shows how unlucky I am in life.

Right now I was sitting on the train to Shibuya, and I was thinking about the situation we would have to face. Just by looking at Izana I could tell he was strong...probably same level as Mikey, I don't know why but all my survival instincts were telling me to run, but obviously I ignored them.

Seeing the unfair methods that Tenjiku used such as attacking only one person in several people or using poles or something else, I think we should think of a method to counter them... for this reason, at the moment I am looking on Amazon for objects that could be useful to me in battle. From how it writes here, everything should come within 2 days, the money is already on the card so I just have to press order aaaaand..... DONE.

Although no one had announced that there will be a war between the two gangs, it is inevitable. Tenjiku took the first step in calling for war by coming here to Shibuya and beating up Toman members.
While thinking, I put on my headphones to listen to some music and looking out the window to see the sky that was in its golden hours, with the sun setting over the horizon giving those shades of orange, yellow and red to the clouds and sky. Nothing can be done but wait on what will happen in the next few days. Let's just hope nothing serious...

Feeling my lids heavy I closed them enjoying the music and that relaxing moment in the train, without realizing it I fell asleep.

*THUD*

Upon the impact, I awoke suddenly, frantically looking around.
I was still on the train... seeing the doors open I looked at the stop, Shibuya.

Thank god my head hit the nearby pole otherwise I might have missed my stop!
I got up quickly and went out of there, the sun had already disappeared, wait a minute... what hours is it? I looked at the phone and saw 7:20pm

Shit! The meeting starts at 19:40, I have twenty minutes to get home, change into my uniform and arrive at the meeting point. Let's hope that Takemichi is still at home and that he can take me on his new bike

Running home apologizing to people I happened to be pushing, this was for sure a day to forget, 100%... ok maybe 80%, the part where I met Kakucho I would like to remember.
Passing the people, some of them looked at me worried, others scared because my face was still full of scratches and there will certainly still be some dried blood, even if on the train I tried to clean it with the sleeve of my shirt.

Arriving in front of the house I opened the door, Takemichi was still at home. Going to my room I undressed to put on the uniform that was in the closet, looking at the time I saw that it was 7:30 pm, perfect I'm on time. I went to the bathroom washing my face with water, for Christ they ruined my lip. It's okay...

Coming down the stairs I went to the living room suspecting that Takemichi was there, but nothing. Then it will be in his room, I knocked "Takemichi are you ready?"

From the other side of the door I heard a thud and then footsteps walking towards the door opening it "Y/n?! When you came back?" Takemichi asked me surprised.

"Couple minutes ago, are you ready let's go"

"Y-yes, I was putting my boots on"
"I'll wait for you outside" I said as I walked towards the entrance, I waited for him in front of his motorbike.
After about ten seconds Takemichi went out locking the door and getting on the bike passing my helmet. I got in the back and told him he could go.