Chapter 1 - Time-leaps

Y/n's POV

"I don't understand anything anymore!" I said resignedly, resting my head on the table.

"You have to do this exercise again and then you'll be finished" said Hina encouraging me to do the math exercises that the teacher had given us today.

I hate math... since birth they was my rival number 1 and moreover the teacher seems as if she hated me, at least the feeling is mutual.

And now I'm here with Hina repeating some exercises that I didn't understand because the teacher can't explain like she should. Thank god Hina is there, even if we don't go in the same class she alway helps me understand the exercises. I still wonder how my brother managed to find a girl like Hina, who is literally an angel.

I lifted my head from the table and tried to concentrate on the exercise "Okay, but I'm only doing this for you because you are an angel" I said taking the pencil and I started writing while I heard Hina chuckle.

Suddenly the doorbell rang and I looked at Hina to see if she was waiting for someone, but from her surprised expression I don't think so. Before I could say anything Hina got up and went to the door to see who was it.

Curious, I tried to listen to their conversation and heard Hina say my brother's name.

'What's Take-chan doing here? Didn't he say he would be with Akkun and the others until late? ' I thought to myself.

Intrigued as to why my brother was here, I got up and walked towards the entrance and saw Takemichi with tears in his eyes. Concerned and surprised at the same time I said "Take-chan what are you doing here and what happened to your face?!" I walked over to him worriedly and grabbed his cheeks to check his injuries if they were serious.

"Y/n-chan ..." Takemichi said as he began to cry even more. "I missed you little sister" he said hugging me.

"T-Takemichi are you okay? You are weird right now" I said surprised at his behavior, it wasn't weird that he was hugging me, that was normal because we both protect each other and we really love each other, but it was strange that he was crying so much randomly as if his attitude has changed....

Takemichi broke away from the embrace and shaked his head "No I'm fine, it's nothing, sorry. I'm going home now" he said turning to go away.

"Hanagaki-kun!" Hina called my brother who stopped immediately "I just wanted ... to see your face" Takemichi replied

"You're lying, you're acting weird Hanagaki-kun, like Y/n-chan said" Hina said in a firm voice, "You're right Hina, Take-chan you're acting different, like ... like you're another Takemichi" I said. looking towards the city with a thoughtful gaze. Out of the corner of my eyes I saw Takemichi wince when I said he was different 'mmmh, I don't know what you're hiding from me brother but I'll find out' I thought decided to find out his secret.

I saw Hina approach Takemichi and took his cheeks "Tell me! I want to know everything about you, I'm your girlfriend, you know? Stupid"

"Sorry" Takemichi replied, I looked at him smiling thinking that they are really cute together

"I think I should go" Takemichi said ready to leave but before he takes another step I stopped him "Wait I'll come with you Take-chan" I said running into Hina's house to take my bag with the books and notebooks inside. "Here I am, we can go byeee Hina-chan see you tomorrow" I said my goodbye's to Hina

"Bye-Bye Y/n-chan, Takemichi-kin" said Hina

I looked at Takemichi who was crying again, I didn't understand why he is crying again but I pretended I didn't saw it.
'I'll ask him questions later'