Chapter 23 - That was not in the plan, part 2

"So Muto betrayed us, huh...?" Mikey said looking at the ground. As Inui said, there was the reunion but it wasn't a real reunion as it was just you, Take, Inui, Chifuyu and the ex-mizo. Basically the witnesses to what happened this morning. Oh yeah and in the end you shouldn't have come at 6pm but at 11pm... because Mikey didn't want to move his ass.

"Inui! Do you have any idea when the Tenjiku will attack?"

"Tomorrow February 22... will be the eleventh anniversary of the creation of BD. Since Izana admired Shinichiro so much tomorrow will be a special day for him." Inui replied

"Good! Get all of Toman together! This will be our last meeting before the battle" Mikey said walking away, probably to call Draken..

"No wait, like now?" In response, you only received a nod from everyone except Takemichi. "..."

Taking a deep breath, you knelt hiding your face in your hands, you wanted to cry 'And here I wanted to end it immediately... I want my bed!~" you complained inside you, now tired of this day.
While you were having a breakdown the others called the various division captains to pass word of the meeting.
After 15 minutes more people started arriving, including Baji.
Baji's gaze fell on you who were still on your knees.

"Is Y/n okay? Why is she in that position?"
"Let's say a lot has happened and she just wants to go home," your brother replied

Baji walked over to you and patted your back "Oi get up now, this is not the behavior of the first division vice captain!" But he received no response. He decided to shake you "Oi!" But nothing... so he ducked down to your level and heard soft breaths coming from you 'Don't fuck me... is she sleeping?!'

Standing up he nudged you with his foot causing you to fall face first onto the ground, instantly waking you up.
"Where...!! Has the meeting already started?" Looking around you noticed the members slowly arriving "No, but I'm surprised you managed to fall asleep in that position" looking up you saw Baji with that shitty grin

"Ugghh... shut up, I'm tired and I just want this meeting to end as soon as possible" getting up you went to Takemichi side to get in position and in the following 10 minutes everyone was finally there.

"Listen to me! Today, February 22nd, Tenjiku and Toman will have a confrontation."
'Hold up... in what sense today?' Looking at the phone you saw the time and it was midnight '.....'

"Always keep your guard up and be ready, they will surely play dirty-" "Then Toman should too!!" Hakkai yelled quite pissed "We too should play their own game!!!"

"Hakkai?"

"On the way here... Taka was attacked and Smiley too!" Everyone was surprised muttering to each other "we were on our bikes when they attacked us from behind with an iron bar"
'Kazutora much I see...'

"They both ended up in the hospital! Those Tenjiku motherfuckers will use any method to win! And at this rate, Toman will lose!! The captain and vice of the first division are covered in wounds, the captains of the second and fourth are not there , the captain of the third is absent and the captain of the fifth is a traitor!!"

Hakkai was right, the Toman at this moment was falling... the members shouted that they too had to use weapons but Peh-yan immediately calmed they down saying that it's not like Toman to use such tricks. "Hakkai, I want you to be with Mitsuya" Mikey said, "Wait no! I want to fight those bastards!"

"It's not because I'm worried about their condition but I'm sure that as soon as they open their eyes those two will run away to join the battle. I want you to prevent it" smiling he looked at us "Listen to me, maybe we wouldn't have our captains in this battle... but as long as I'm here everything will be fine"