Chapter 22 - That was not in the plan, part 1

3 POV

"Wow, so this is Mikey's house?" Takemichi asked following Draken, leading the way to his room.
"This is Mikey's room" he showed the warehouse "It must have been a warehouse, it's where Shinichiro repaired the bikes"

"Sounds cool..."

Entering the room Takemichi was surprised to see such a beautiful room,
"Isn't it a little too full for grown-up stuff?"
"Well, most of the items are Shinichiro's"

"Besides the bed, that's mine," said Mikey as he just entered the room, his hair all messed up. He looked like a 10 year old.

Takemichi and Mikey sat down on the sofa, while Draken positioned himself behind Mikey giving him the tanning "Izana Kurokawa. I understand. He's the guy who spoke to me the other day"

"What? You already met him?!"
"Yes"

"So the head of the eighth generation of Black Dragon is Izana Kurokawa himself, huh?" Draken said

"...it might be related to Shinichiro somehow," he commented aloud making Mikey thoughtful. Draken continued finishing the hairstyle "Takemichi can you keep a secret?"

"... Yes"

"Shinichiro was the founder of Black Dragon"

"Mhm... yeah" he said, not changing his expression, already knowing it. "Huh? That didn't surprise you?" Draken asked strangely

Takemichi's eyes widened realizing that information he discovered in the future, shaking his hands in front of him he stammered at him like he was actually surprised.
"Oh well anyway... only me, Mikey and Baji knew, we thought that when we had to fight against BD to help Kazutora he would be in our way.-"

"-Before attacking the ninth generation, I talked to Shinichiro" Mikey interrupted him going to tell the conversation he and Shin had had. Shinichiro had left the BD to his little brother, Mikey, and wanted him to lead them.

Takemichi finding this, looked thoughtfully at the floor.
The door opened revealing Emma holding a pot carrying tea, placing it on the table next to Takemichi "Izana Kurokawa... who is this guy?"

"He is my brother"

"....."

"What...?"

"I said, Izana Kurokawa is my brother," Emma repeated

'So Mikey...'

Mikey looked at Emma with an absent expression "Come on Mikey!! I've told you about him many times! Because he's still your stepbrother"

Emma began to complain at Mikey for never listening to her. "Ah Emma, about your brother, Izana, what do you remember about him" Takemichi asked interrupting whatever was going on at that moment.
"I hardly remember anything about him. He left when I was 3, but" smiling "he seemed very close with our brother Shin"
All three males frowned at the news. "Wait here."
Emma left the room to get something.

"TADAN!!" Placing a box on the table, the boys came closer to get a better view of "A tin box?"
"Things?"

"A memento of Shinichiro, I found it while cleaning his belongings"

Inside the box were...letters?
"Some letters?" Takemichi looking better at the letter noticed that all were letters sent by Izana. "Are all these letters from Izana Kurokawa?!"