What they think about Y/n

What do the various characters think of Y/n?

~Toman~

Draken
"What do I think of Y/n? Mmmhh... she's nice, she manages to make people laugh even in sad and serious moments. Sure, sometimes she behaves in an immature and stupid way, many times I wonder if she have a brain or not. But I can't help it, she's still my little sister even if not by blood."

Mikey
"Y/n-chin is my beautiful girlfriend of course! Or at least that's what I would like to say... She's the only person who understands me and buys me dorayaki even though I don't mention it. Something I will never forget will be the moment we kissed, or rather, when I kissed her. It was a special moment and I admit it I would like to feel her lips on mine again.

Then when she let me know that if I ever needed to talk to anyone she would be there, I felt... weird. I wanted to tell her everything. All that upsets me, this strange 'thing' that I have inside me, but I don't want to worry her so I had decided not to tell her anything. I don't want anything to happen to her and if that means protecting her from me as well, then so be it."

Chifuyu
"Y/n is....perfect. Her bright eyes look like two beautiful diamonds, her personality is so adorable, caring for the safety of others before hers. Of course, sometimes she can be just stubborn and idiotic but that's what makes her special Just thinking about her makes me feel full of energy!"

Baji
"Y/n is fun to be around! She's one of the few people I adore in my life. The first time I met her she didn't look too much interesting but ever since she saved Draken by going to the hospital I definitely wanted to get to know her, for various reasons. When I happen to join her training with Draken we share Yakisoba...many times I think about what it would be like if she and I got together."

Mitsuya
"As soon as I saw her at Toman's meeting the first time I thought she was pretty, even the way she was protecting Takemichy got my attention. It was easy to see that at that moment she was shaking but still deciding to protect her loved ones. She is to be admired. I don't know how she's doing with housework but just the way she behaves with Mana and Luna I can see that she knows how to treat children's. The two of them have grown fond of Y/n-chan too. If she evet need some help *cough* or a husband *caugh* I'll be there."

Inui
"She is special in her own way. A lot of times she says nonsense and acts childish, but her manner immediately puts you at ease. The fact that like her brother she never gives up it's to be respected a lot. Not all people are great at it, it runs in bloodline it seems."

Angry
"Mmmh...I like her. She's nice to be around and she gives great, warm and comfortable hugs. Although I know she only does it so she can pet my hair."

Kazutora
"An interesting girl, I am grateful that she came almost every day to see me, both she and Baji. Informing me about what is happening in Toman and life in general. Her kindness is what touched me the most of all... how she managed to forgive me even after I tried to kill Baji, I don't understand. I think I like her."

Smileys
"The way she gets angry when her height is mentioned is funny because you can't take it seriously. Only problem is when she starts throwing kicks but to me that makes it funnier since I like to fight... except when start kicking down there... it hurts like a bitch."

Hakkai
"There is nothing to say about Y/n-chan, there are no words to describe her. She is very beautiful and kept wanting to talk to me even though I was having a hard time at first, without finding me weird or scary. Amongst else she's the first girl I've talked to without problems, not counting Yuzuha. Talking about Yuzuha... I have a feeling she wants to do something behind my back"

Sanzu
"The first word that comes to my mind when I think of her is kindness... when she told me that my scars don't disgust her but likes them I felt a warmth coming from my heart. In the bloody Halloween I had only protected her because I knew that she was someone important to Mikey, only for that, but now I would protect her not for Mikey but because I like her. She kept the promise she made, coming over me every now and then to see how Bubble is doing, allowing me to spend more time with her. I realized that the more time I am with her, the more I realize how she is, dazzling? Ethereal? There's no exact way to describe her but I would like to be next to her all the time."

There guys, take this mini chapter while I am writing the 24th chapter.
Later I will post what Tenjiku and others think of Y/n
Bye bye for now😘👀