Chapter 26 - The end of everything

**At the end of the chapter little explanation for my disappearance

"You have become really strong. However! Now you are a member of the assassination squad. What happened to-" unable to even finish the sentence, Kakucho punched him in the stomach, causing him to lose his breath momentarily. "Gaah!!"

"I don't care about the past Takemichi!" A punch to the face came straight at Take, continuing unabated covering his face in blood "You can't understand the bond we 'orphans' have! For me, childhood friends-" aiming at his face made him fly away." -They might as well not exist!"

All the members were on the ground, exhausted from the fighting they had faced. Koko approached Inui who was trying to get up to no avail "Look there, Inupi."

"I see the future of Black Dragons in Takemichi's hands, that's what I wish I could say. But the truth is... Takemichi lost." Hearing Koko's words, Inui gritted his teeth not accepting the truth of those words.

"I have to help Take-" "You're not going anywhere" Baji stopped you by pulling your good hand back onto the ground. "What do you think you can do? You have a broken arm and you're tired, don't try to deny it because I can see it in the way you're breathing" the brunette scolded you knowing he was right but you glared at him trying to control your breathing. "I can... I can still fight!!" You protested.
You and Baji were perhaps the only two (apart from Takemichi) who would have managed to get up without making TOO much effort

Seeing your brother get up every time Kakucho sent him to the ground, adding more wounds to his face until the blood completely covered his face, makes you anxious. Scared is perhaps the right word.
He had never looked like this in a battle, not even against Taiju... this was too much.
"Do you trust Takemichy?" Baji asked you making you nod slowly
"Then sit down and watch, you should already know that he won't lose" he sent you a reassuring smile and you forced a smile back. It wasn't the point of whether you trust him or not, the point was that Takemichi doesn't know his limit of when to stop, risking going against death. That worried you.

"What the fuck Kakucho..." standing up for the tenth time Takemichi chuckled "You haven't changed at all!"

A mountain of blood was coming out of his nose but he smiled anyway, this shocked Kaku who couldn't believe that after all those blows he was standing up again "Give the same punches you gave when you were a child!!"

Kaku recovered from the shock and tried to warn him "...Listen Takemichi. Move any more and you better prepare to die"

"Shut up!!" This time Takemichi tried to launch the attack but was easily blocked and received a punch in the face. Chifuyu, who managed to get up, ran towards Take, wanting to stop him, managing to get in front of him just in time before Kakucho could strike again.

Kaku stopped halfway when he saw that he had stepped in front, feeling relieved inside.

You too were thanking Chifuyu for having put himself in front, in fact, you would have jumped in much earlier but knowing him you knew that it would have been of no use...
"ENOUGH!! It's over Takemichy-" tears came out of his eyes "-Toman lost! 50 against 400... we knew from the beginning that we would lose this fight"

'So I was the only one who believed in a victory..??' Feeling like an idiot at that thought... but you really believed it. You got up and Baji was about to put you back on the ground but he stopped, deciding to get up with you, staying close.