Chapter 25 - Baji best boy

~In the previous chapter~

Koko didn't know how to feel, he watched you as you were leaving. The further you walked away the more he wanted to run after you and hug you keeping you safe and apologizing for the decision he had made. But it was too late now, he had made his choice and there was nothing he could do about it. He hoped for one thing and that was Toman's defeat, so at least he wouldn't be alone and would have both you and Inui by his side.

________________________________

"Let's show them what we're capable of!" Rindou said taking that pose... like a fucking mantis, while Ran had the baton pointing towards the two unlucky babies, also called the little ones of the house. "You look very excited Rindou"
(Someone lend me glasses because I read Rindol while reading the manga to write this part😭)

"Those two are quite annoying."
"Yeah, they a perfect match! It's annoying"

Chifuyu got distracted for a moment and saw Hakkai and Angry fighting together 'The two of them together?? What an ugly duo!'

Rindou moving first ran towards Angry with his body low, like he's from some fucking horror game... he looked like Alien. "Next will be your leg!!"
"Don't come near you bastard!" Angry replied by stepping back into a defensive position. However, Hakkai saved him by hitting Rindou on the head by surprise, but the latter managed to save in time.

"Hakkai..!" Surprised by his friend's interference, Angry moved back not expecting that, and getting distracted.
"Ran is coming! Look out!" Even if Hakkai's move was unexpected Ran moved immediately, expecting such a thing from the enemy. Since the two brothers had experience in combat.
Angry not realizing in time was taken in full by the baton making him fall to the ground.
"Angry!" Hakkai getting distracted, was pinned to the ground by Rindou. Blocking his leg but without breaking it.

"You know, I'm used to hearing screams of pain while using this technique!" Rindou smiled at him from below as he watched his brother approach from behind Hakkai undetected

When Hakkai saw Ran it was already too late, hitting him on the head.

Rindou letting go of his leg stood up walking away together with Ran to let the two stand up "These idiots have no coordination" Ran commented making Rin laugh.

The two children of the house got up slowly as they were complaining about each other.
They sighed "If only Yuzuha/Smiley were here...she would understand!"

At those words they looked at each other arguing among themselves(?)
"Asshole you're the one who has to understand!"
"You too! You rely too much on your sister!"

"Huh?!" "Mh!"

"Selfish!"
"Spoiled!"
"Irresponsible! Get the fuck out!"
"Get off you fuck balls..!"

"Oh my god! As they are both little ones in the family they are both spoiled and pampered..!!!" Chifuyu commented focusing more on the two than on his battle.
Hearing Chifuyu's comment the two turned in unison pointing at him angrily "Chifuyu I'll kill you!"
"Don't compare me to this idiot!"

"Eh/Ha?!!?" They looked at each other, bumping forehead to forehead.

Without the two noticing Ran and Rin were running towards them to attack, they didn't care if the two were arguing indeed it was better for them so they could finish them off more easily.
"Idiots!! Be careful!" Chifuyu yelled at the two, equally protecting himself from Mochi