Chapter 17 - The victory is ours!

Sorry for my long absence, but here we go again.

Below there is the drawings for @emandem2015 and @xXdaydreamXx0. I hope I managed to mirror yours two Y/n's as you imagined it🙂

 I hope I managed to mirror yours two Y/n's as you imagined it🙂

This one is for @emandem2015, hope you like it. (Can I say that she kinda look like female Albedo😂)

And this one is for @xXdaydreamXx0, I hope I made the white part in the front right

The both of you asked for some kind of wolf cut and you two really made a mini challenge for me cuz' I've never drawn that style of hair so that was new for me🥲 I hope I did it right.

Apart from this I have nothing else to say, so here's the chapter!

________________________________________________________________

3 POV

Watching the two blondes fight made you took the opportunity to take a closer look at the fighting style of the enemy, Inui.

You were already able to defeat him once so it shouldn't be a problem to do it again.

You could notice that Chifuyu was tired from thhe way he breathed, because of Kisaki and Hanma.
'I think I should help him' you thought but you looked at Take who was facing Koko, you saw that he was... hugging him?
Well the important thing is that he can go against him.

"Y/n... you can also help me here..." Chifuyu said breathing for exhaustion taking your attention, "A-ah, right, I'm coming"

Approaching Chifuyu you put your hand on his shoulder "If you're tired you can take a break, I'll take care of it here" "Don't worry, I can still do it" he said smiling straightening up.
"But Hanma and Kisaki took good care of you, go sit for a couple of minutes so you can recover"
"But-" "No buts, don't worry, already once I managed to defeat him" you smiled at him with your eyes closed proudly, trying to reassure him and it worked.