Chapter 11 - Black Dragons

Before starting with the chapter I would like to say that from now on we will start with the manga so those who have not read it and do not want spoilers better stop here😌😌

I would also like to ask you if I am going too fast with the chapters and the anime / manga or not ...?

Because I noticed that we are going too fast with the arcs and if we continue like this we will be in the final arc in less than a month😀

Maybe I should slow down, so I thought I'd write some Y/n interaction with the characters as well.
What do you think🤔🤔

I won't bother you anymore and I leave you to the chapter
Have fun😙

________________________________________________________________

POV 3

"Strike!" Hina and Y/n exclaimed with Takemichi striking a third time.
"You are very good unlike me Take, now it's my turn!" You said taking a bowling ball.

'Huh? I went back, are we at the bowling alley?
Y/n.... Hina...., after returning from a horrible future seeing Y/n and Hina's smile is too much' whined Takemichi

"Go!" Y/n said throwing the ball that went into the channel without hitting any pins. Unlike your brother, you sucked at bowling. "I didn't hit any pins, man, I'm really denied this game"

"Now it's my turn" said Hina taking the ball and throwing it with both hands "Go..!"

Takemichi and Y/n looked at her blushing and found that scene cute 'She's so cute' thought the twins.
"Ugh, it ended up in the corner again...!"

"Quiet Hina, I suck at this game too"

"Takemichi it's your turn now." Hina said sidelining with Y/n
Takemichi caught a ball and concentrated hard "look Hina, the fourth strike in a row" he said trying to impress Hina.

When Takemichi struck at the same time a guy who was close to Take did too.
"Oh! We both struck. We went in total sync" the boy said

'He's huge... wait, I know this guy', Take thought

"I think I've seen you before. You're Hanagaki Takemichi! Being a captain didn't get your head off right?" He said smiling, the boy was Hakkai, Takemichi didn't recognize who that boy was but Y/n recognized him even though she had only seen him by sight "I'm the second division vice captain, Hakkai Shiba"

"You are the guy who stood next to Mitsuya in the last meeting, aren't you?!" You said going towards them and put yourself on the side of Take.
Seeing your arrive Hakkai froze in place and looked up unable to make eye contact with you, he had become like a statue with a slight blush on his cheeks.
'Huh? What's wrong with him?' You thought

'It's Hanagaki Y/n....!!! Taka-chan told me a lot about her and I often saw her in meetings but I never could talk to her because of too much embarrassment! Now that I can talk to her what should I do? Fuck, I can't even look into her beautiful eyes..! Come on Hakkai you have to say something or she'll think you're weird! ' Hakkai thought panicking

"Hi," said Hakkai looking down but always not looking you in the eye
"Hello?" You tilted your head to the side smiling incredulously.
'Of all I could say why did I say hi?!!! Come on say something more sensible..! '
"Y-yes it's me" he said with embarrassment 'I managed to tell her something!!! I have to keep it up! '

"Y/n Hanagaki, first division vice captain, nice to meet you! But I think you already know." You gave him your hand to shake it and he agreed, nodding unable to speak. You noticed that his hands were sweaty, probably because he was playing bowling.