Chapter 24 - Oh look! It's Barbie!

You punched one of the enemies in the face causing his nose to bleed. The battle didn't even begin that it was already possible to see which team was disadvantaged, at least 2 or 3 went against one person and at least not like before when they went in 5 on 1 person. "MOVE YOU BASTARDS!" The cry came from Peh-yan and in the background you could hear Baji's laughter without problems, enjoying himself... maybe even a little too much for your taste. Those two were the ones doing the most work so far beating more than 4 people at the same time. Peh-yan ran ahead not caring who would come in front of him, grabbing by the hair and hitting every person in front of his perimeter.

Some droplets fell from your forehead not understanding the enthusiasm those two were having, but somehow you kinda understood them because you couldn't wait to let off some steam by hitting someone, but having fun like that was perhaps too much even for you. But you couldn't wait to hit some people in particular.

Izana was enjoying the battle from behind his gang, reaching for Shion's unconscious body "Very impressive Toman!"

"Shion" he trampled his face crushing it on the ground "In two years you haven't changed at all. If that time the Black Dragons lost it wasn't because of Mikey's strength, but because you're a fucking weakling, is that right?"

Moving away he walked calmly towards Peh-yan "At this point, even in Tenjiku you are useless"

You were somehow back to back with Baji, the tactic of watching each other's backs was working really well making sure you can defeat them without taking any hits. "I knew we'd make a good team," he flashed you a smile as he turned his head to the side to look at you. You didn't turn around focusing on the enemies who were running towards you, plus, you didn't want to show him your cheeks which turned red. "So can I count on you as a partner?" You asked

"Always!" He made you duck by placing a hand on your back for support and jump over you to kick a guy who was about to hit you. You worked well together maybe because of all the training you had when he came to help Draken with your training.

Hearing screams and then a body stop at your feet you noticed it was Peh-yan. You were wide eyed not understanding what had happened, he was fine kicking asses anyone in his path and now he had flown right up to your feet, passed out. Baji clicked his tongue in annoyance that Peh-yan was defeated quickly.
Toman - 1
Tenjiku - 1

Following the direction he came from, you noticed that it was Izana who made him fly here... crossing your gazes he sent you a mischievous smile "Now he's stopped"

Hanma who until now was sitting on the container watching the battle, decided to get up to join the others, "where are you going?" Kisaki asked who was watching from above

Hanma gave him a smirk as he jumped down onto another container "Isn't it obvious? I want to have fun too~" Kisaki didn't answer anything for that and let him go since it wouldn't make sense to stop him.

Izana as he turned to go backstage, 'And he's supposed to be the boss of Tenjiku? What kind of Boss he is if he only watch the battle from behind the gang!' Walking decisively towards his form that was moving away, you left your position and Baji called you several times but you didn't listen to him concentrating only on Izana who was retreating. You wanted to fight him! You knew it was crazy, but what's the point of not trying...
You still hadn't forgotten how he walked away when Emma was literally risking her life..!! It was an attitude you couldn't stand.

Increasing the pace you decided to run in order to decrease the distance between you two, and obviously there must have been midges that got in your way but you managed to dodge without problems every blow that came in your direction. "Izanaaa!!" You screamed his name hoping to get his attention and you succeeded, you saw that he turned his head to observe you, behind him were the others of the brutal generation who had just received the order to attack and shine. Seeing you running towards him he turned completely, amused that you wanted to fight him.