Chapter 14 - Seriously....

First of all I'm sorry for the long absence, but here I am now✨🤗🤗

And second there it is the Y/n that i got requested to draw:

This one is for @nejissimp, I didn't know how you wanted the hair so I hope it's ok if I did it like that

This one is for @nejissimp, I didn't know how you wanted the hair so I hope it's ok if I did it like that. If you want me to change it please let me know🙂

Now let's not waste other time and I leave you guys to the chap🤭🤭😌

________________________________________________________________

Y/n's POV:

I was walking towards the Sano residence hoping to find Mikey at home, yesterday I promised myself that I would go and see how Mikey is doing. After what Kisaki said about Mikey being weak I couldn't think of anything else.... the last time you saw him (yesterday at the meeting) he didn't seem weak, but at the same time he didn't look like him. I mean, he turned down a dorayaki from Take and THAT is hella weird.

I'm really worried about him. I hope Kisaki lied about Mikey being.

In the distance I saw the residence and decided to accelerate the pace, arrived in front of the door I took a breath and then rang the bell. Please Mikey be home...
"I'll go to the door!" Screamed a female voice from the other side, opening the door you saw Emma who smiled to see me "Y/n!!! What are you doing here?" Said hugging you
"I came to see Mikey" I said

"Did he ask you to buy dorayaki again?" Emma asked sulkily, I shook my hands left and right denying that statement "No no, I came on my own initiative. Do you know if he's home?" I asked looking behind Emma in hopes of finding him there.

"It is in his room, he has just woken up, thank god Draken comes every morning for this lost case..." Emma said exasperated "Draken??" Emma simply nodded.
"Then, excuse me!" I said trying to enter but Emma stopped me "Mikey's room is not here" before I could ask what she meant she pointed me which direction I should go "Mikey's room is in a separate building, it's in the garage"

"Ok... well, thanks" I said, not asking why the room is not in the house, walking towards the direction where Emma showed me. As I went towards that direction I saw another building in the back and, as she said, there was the garage. I knocked on the door and when the door opened you saw Draken who was suprised to see me there "Y/n-chan? What are you doing here?" He asked

"I came to see Mikey, Emma told me that he was here in his... room" I said and Draken nodded making me enter "Thanks, with permission"

Entering the room I saw a disheveled Mikey sitting on the sofa with his eyes closed, still half asleep. "Ne Ken-chin, can you do my hair" Mikey said looking up at Draken with one eye open, but when he saw me, he looked at me for 10 seconds not knowing if he was still dreaming or if I was there in his room.