Chapter 19 - What the *quack* is happening...

3 POV

'Where the hell has my crybaby brother gone...' Y/n thought as she left the house and put the spare keys under the vase of flowers they had in front of the door after closing it. You decided to go out since you had been at home all day and needed to get some air. Not to mention the fact that you were worried about your brother since he was out this morning.

Taking out the headphones and plugging them into your phone, you put them on putting your favorite playlist as you strolled down the street enjoying the evening city breeze.
You had nothing to do at home, training with Draken was done in the morning, school hadn't started yet since you had winter break, and it was still too early to cook dinner so the only option was to go out to get some air. While you were at it, you were checking to see if there was anyone causing trouble in Toman territory.

You were thrilled that you had to watch out for a territory for the first time. You used to always see it in anime or movies as the gangs to become the strongest had to conquer and protect their territories, and now you could experience it in real life.

"He surprised me when Takemichi managed to get Taiju to kneel. I would have said he was just a crybaby but I think I was wrong," Koko commented as he walked with his hands in his pockets. Inui remained silent before answering "In Takemichi I can see the same tenacity of Shinichiro. I decided to follow Takemichi because I believe that he will be able to restore Black Dragons as it was originally."

".... if you think so, I'm following you because you're my best friend and also because Y/n is in Toman." Inui looked at him impassively even though you could see some irritation in his gaze. "Oh" Koko stopped seeing someone in the distance, not understanding why he stopped, Inui turned to the direction where Koko was looking.
Seeing a girl with H/c and F/c hair walking around the city center with headphones on. Koko grinned as an idea occurred to him, quickly but silently approaching the girl from behind.

Before he scare her he decided to follow her and watch her for a while, Inui following in exasperation from Koko.
When you looked at your cell phone to change the song, Koko picked you up in the air making you scream in fear and dropping your cell phone.

Without understanding who it was you lifted your foot and then forcefully kicked backwards on the lower parts, on impact Koko dropped you, falling to the ground holding his genitals in pain, "Shit!!"
Turning quickly you raised your leg ready to hit the person in the head but you stopped a few inches from the face seeing who it was "Koko?!" Looking ahead you saw Inui trying not to smile. "Oh god I'm sorry I thought you were someone from an enemy gang or just a maniac"

When Koko saw you crouching down he thought you were going to help him up but instead he saw you picking up the phone "s-seriously?! Instead of helping me with the pain I'm in, you decide to pick up the phone!"
You looked at him with a questioning face "Yes? You made me drop my phone so it's what you deserve"
"She's right"

"Now you're on her side Inupi?!" He glared at him getting up slowly still holding his testicles... Inui didn't look at him, looking away "Don't ignore me!"
"Anyway, what are you two doing here? Were you perhaps following me?" You looked at them, sus.
"We were just passing by and we saw you walking alone so we decided to come and say hi" Inui said completely ignoring Koko who was still looking at him.

"And you?" Koko straightened up looking at the girl "why are you walking alone? Where is our boss? I thought you two were inseparable" he grinned at the last statement.
"If we are the most of the time together, it doesn't mean that we can't have our privacy too and besides, Takemichi has been out since this morning and I was bored"