95 - The Last Dinner

The unexpected situation of Li Xiaoxing and Ji Xinxin made the Li family have to get together again.

Both Li's parents and Li Mingyue rushed to the hospital, and the hospital had already invited the dean and several directors to make corresponding explanations.

Ji Xinxin sat next to her with her head down and silent, trying to minimize her sense of presence.

Li mother first calmed down Ji Xinxin's emotions when she entered the door, but she still asked about Li Xiaoxing's body when she first asked.

The dean hesitated looking at Li Xiaoxing's latest inspection report.

"His spine and whole body have no functional problems on examination," he said slowly, as if in words, "We tend to think that this is a psychological disorder."

As he spoke, he glanced at the director of the psychiatric department.

The director of the psychiatric department pushed down his glasses. "When Mr. Li wakes up, I want to talk to him. The two drastic changes in the body in succession should be due to reasons. Is the family clearly aware of what happened?"

Li Mingyue stood by the table and did not sit down. She pinched her eyebrows. "It's just a psychological barrier. In other words, as long as this psychological barrier is removed, my brother's functions other than the legs will be restored, and there will be no such thing. The pain now?"

"I think there is great hope to return to that point," said the director of the psychiatric department, "but I have to talk to Mr. Li and learn the real situation before I can make a definite judgment. After all, except for the possibility of psychological disorders, It cannot be ruled out that it is some kind of intractable disease."

Li Mingyue stopped talking, she gently touched the cigarette in her pocket, and still held back on this occasion.

"How about the pregnant woman and the child?" Mother Li asked, putting her hand on Ji Xinxin's shoulder and patted it lightly. "We don't want another patient in the house at this time."

The dean hesitated again. "This is the case with this one. Hmm... The two have not had a pre-marital medical examination, right?"

"On the second day of the engagement, Xiao Xing fell ill and didn't have time to do it." Mother Li's sighed and shook his head.

Father Li's face was serious. "What's the problem?"

"..." The dean frowned, "We checked Ms. Ji, and the quality of the fertilized eggs did not look ideal."

Mother Li's expression suddenly changed a little. "It's easy to miscarry? Or maybe it's deformed?"

"Now I'm pregnant for less than two months, I say the deformity is a bit early." The dean shook his head.

"..." Mother Li's understood the implication of his words, "In other words, it is indeed easy to miscarriage."

Ji Xinxin guarded her belly and firmly said, "I will protect this child for the night trip, so that he will be born smoothly."

This is her last hope.

The conversation came to an end for a while. Li Mingyue went out to smoke a cigarette, and saw Fan Tezhe who was also vomiting in the smoking area.

He extinguished a cigarette that he sucked, then took out the second cigarette without hesitation and took out the lighter.

Li Mingyue walked towards him.

Fan Tezhu help was stunned for a moment. "Hello."

He bit the cigarette and lit the cigarette for Li Mingyue first, and then lit the cigarette for himself.