111 - Only I Can Do It (End)

When Ji Fanyin woke up, it was three poles in the sun, and she was the only one in the bed.

She stretched out her hand to fish for the mobile phone that was placed on the bedside stand for charging. The movement of stretching her hand alone made all the muscles stretched sore.

Ji Fanyin put it down after halfway up, and fell into contemplation on the bed in this half-upright salted fish posture.

... Is this the strength that young people who can learn should have?

Obviously he was still learning with her at the beginning, but after an hour, he turned away from the guest.

She imagined it was not like this!

Ji Fanyin lay down for a long time before getting up with difficulty, pulling his slippers slowly into the bathroom, pulling up the long T-shirt on his upper body in the mirror and looking down, turning around and looking at his back, and silently put it back.

Today I have to eat a good meal to replenish my body, she thought while brushing her teeth.

A faint scent can already be smelled outside the room. It is obvious that Chen Yunsheng is cooking, and Ji Fanyin is not in a hurry to brush his teeth and wash his face.

I can't worry about it, the sequelae of over-exercise.

After washing, Ji Fanyin walked by the bedside table when he walked out of the bathroom, and saw the mysterious little box on the bedside table still lying there. He couldn't help but curiosity. He moved forward and shook his mouth.

The movement inside sounded empty, and a few seconds later, it fell out of a single package alone.

Ji Fanyin: "..."

She checked the specifications on the outside of the carton with her backhand, and it said five pieces in.

Thinking that she stopped halfway and asked Chen Yunsheng to buy this box of things, Ji Fanyin became more sore in her waist and back.

She didn't even bother to wear a coat, relying on the heating at home, went straight to the kitchen, and at a glance she saw Chen Yunsheng concentrating on cooking in it. His movements were skilful and pleasing to the eye. It seemed that all gestures were effortless, and there was no muscle soreness like her. Happening.

Ji Fanyin fell into thought once again.

Is it because Chen Yunsheng is young, so he has a particularly strong resilience?

Ji Fanyin was puzzled, and simply stepped forward and greeted Chen Yunsheng, "Morning."

When Chen Yunsheng heard the sound, he turned his head and smiled immediately, "It's past two o'clock in the afternoon."

Ji Fanyin stepped forward disapprovingly and squeezed Chen Yunsheng's upper arm.

The young man relaxed his muscles and squeezed her with a bewildered look.

Ji Fanyin went to rub his waist again, and after rubbing it, she lifted up his clothes with both hands.

Chen Yunsheng: "!!!"

Seeing that the scratches and tooth marks on the young man's body were still there, Ji Fanyin was only slightly satisfied.

Maybe he is just young and he has more adrenaline, so he doesn't feel tired.

She put down the large hoodie, smoothed the hem, nonchalantly, "When can I eat?"

"A few dishes have been prepared in the incubator," Chen Yunsheng calmly said, "Just serve a meal and eat it."