99 - No Amount Could Compensate Her

Li Xiaoxing's father stretched out his hand to block Ji Fanyin's path.

The middle-aged man with high eyebrows, deep eyes and serious expression said, "What needs you to do is not over yet."

"My work has been completed," Ji Fanyin turned to look at Li Xiaoxing, "He already knows what to do to recover."

Father Li's glanced at Li Xiaoxing and frowned deeply.

"The point is, does he want to do this?" Ji Fanyin said, "Sometimes you can't wake a person who pretends to be asleep, right?"

She walked away around Father Li's arm, but was not blocked again this time.

Fan Tezhu pointed out a room to Ji Fanyin just now, which is probably where Ji Xinxin is located.

It took Ji Fanyin almost no time to find her-there was a man in a suit standing guard at the door of the room, saying that the bodyguard is not a bodyguard, and that an assistant is not an assistant.

When Ji Fanyin knocked on the door, the black suit just glanced at her and did nothing.

A hoarse response came from the door, "Please come in."

Ji Fanyin went in.

Ji Xinxin was sitting on a single sofa, and when she raised her eyes to see that the person was her, she subconsciously retracted back to protect her lower abdomen, "Who asked you to come?"

"Money." Ji Fanyin didn't get too close either, she stood still near the door, "You know I must have collected the money."

It is one thing not to be close to Ji Xinxin, mainly because Ji Xinxin, a new pregnant woman, suddenly touches porcelain

"No, who asked you to come in this room? Is it Li Xiaoxing or Li Mingyue?" Ji Xinxin asked aggressively, "What are their plans now? Are they going to treat my child–"

"Guess?" Ji Fanyin laughed.

For smart people who are almost crazy, there is no need to explain anything to them. The simplest and most ambiguous words are enough to make them fill up a whole logical chain.

"You have already seen Li Xiaoxing, you will surely do well if you collect the money..." Ji Xinxin murmured, "The Li family definitely thinks you are more useful than me."

"I heard that your child is a bit dangerous." Ji Fanyin looked at Ji Xinxin's stomach.

There is still no sign of pregnancy there, but after listening to the gossip expert Zhang Ning, it seems that whether this child will be born is still unknown.

Even if she could be born, Ji Xinxin would not be able to sit in the position of Li Xiaoxing's wife. Ji Fanyin had already determined this.

Li Xiaoxing's preparations have been done, and of course it is his turn to give Ji Xinxin some psychological hints.

Ji Fanyin hadn't forgotten that there was another Cen Xiangyang waiting to clean up.

"My child has nothing to do with you," Ji Xinxin bends her legs warily to block her in front of her, "I will make sure it is born in peace."

"You think too much. I was just about to leave. I think I haven't seen you yet, so I just came to visit you." Ji Fanyin waved her hand, "You are a bit worse than I thought, so I am happy. Cheer up."

Ji Xinxin's face was blue, and she said nothing.

"Bai Zhou and Song Shiyu have both gone home," Ji Fanyin asked again, "Have they contacted you?"

Ji Xinxin clenched her fists, but still did not speak.

"Then who are you left?" Ji Fanyin asked and replied, pressing his chin, "Oh yes, there is also Cen Xiangyang? I heard that his studio is too long because the filming cycle is too long, and the money is almost unable to keep up."