104 - This Is Santorini

When I saw Zhang Ning, Ji Fanyin had already thought about how to apologize.

But before she had time to make a deep bow, Zhang Ning handed over a chocolate-flavored cone.

Ji Fanyin took the cone with a dazed expression and thanked him, but she did not dare to lick it in his hand.

"Eat." Zhang Ning raised her eyebrows. "She said that you are different from her, you like the taste of chocolate."

Ji Fanyin then took a bite of the cone without knowing the taste, and asked in a low voice, "Is another Ji Fanyin?"

"Yes." Zhang Ning leaned back and sat on her desk, "Anyway, you are a personality, you should know what is in the email she wrote?"

Ji Fanyin raised her eyebrows and explained in a small voice, "... I know, and she clearly explained in the email that I and her are not the same person."

"I only believe in scientific explanations." Zhang Ning shook her finger decisively. "I have checked on the Internet. The second personality is usually much stronger than the first personality. It is usually born when the first personality can't face reality and wants to escape. When it's difficult to solve the problem for the first personality, this fits the situation of both of you very well."

After listening, Cheng Lin showed a thoughtful expression on the side.

Ji Fanyin felt that this was unclear.

Even if she knew that another Ji Fanyin came from another world, she had seen another app with a weird name that Ji Fanyin was fighting for, watched another Ji Fanyin leave, and even saw Shen Qi... But she didn't have any evidence.

No one would believe this kind of fantasy.

Moreover, the dual personality can really explain what happened to her quite appropriately.

For example, Li Mingyue would not listen.

Looking at Zhang Ning's expression of 'You continue to make up, anyway, I have my materialistic beliefs and I will never be feudal and superstition', Ji Fanyin swallowed the explanation, "I came here today to take my share of the studio..."

"Oh, ah, keep it." Zhang Ning waved his hand casually. "Anyway, your other personality doesn't do much."

Ji Fanyin shook his head and insisted, "I want to split evenly between you and Mr. He."

Zhang Ning looked at her for a while, then smiled and asked, "What do you think of your other personality?"

Ji Fanyin, who had given up explaining, looked down at the cone, "According to her will, this is what she intends to do."

Zhang Ning raised her eyebrows, "But you are not dead, so the will is annulled. Didn't she ask me to take care of you more in her email? That's how I take care of people. Oh, and she asked me to take care of your money. So in the future, I will take over your account. You can use it at will for less than 50,000 yuan a day, and those with more than 50,000 yuan need to be approved by me to prevent you from being deceived."

Cheng Lin nodded her head and thought it was very good, "This suggestion is very good, and I am also very worried about her being deceived."

"I won't be fooled so simply..."

"The cone, it's about to melt." Zhang Ning interrupted her.

Ji Fanyin had to lower his head to eat the ice cream that he didn't know what the material was and why it melted so easily. When he lowered his head, Zhang Ning took the opportunity to rub it on the top of his head.