ᴘᴀʀᴛ 1 | ʏᴏᴜ ᴀɢᴀɪɴ?

i was going over to Jaylas since it's Friday. I may sleep over but idrk. We couldn't hang out much bc i had a lot of exams or test lately. But it's finally the weekend so we can spend time together. i was almost there since she lived a few blocks away from me. I arrived and knocked on the door i waited about a half minute before someone opened the door. It was Jayla. She had a huge smile on her face. She hugged me "hii." "Heyyy, come in!!" She said pulling me inside. I took off my shoes and went inside. "Lets go to the living room." I nodded and we made our way to the living room. We walked in and i saw Jaden sitting there.

when he saw me he rolled his eyes. "What dose she want here?" He asked jayla. "Jaden shut up, shes my friend." Jayla said. We sat down and Jaden whispered under his breath. "Fucking whore." "What did you just call me?" I said looking at him. "I said, fucking whore!" And with that he left the room and stormed upstairs. He always had something against me. Idk what but he would always call me stuff or push me. He never treated kylee like this. Only, me. "Oh uhm kylee said she needs me asap to hers, alone..maybe you can hang out with Javon till ill be back!" Jayla said looking up from her phone. "I'll be back, i promise!" She also added. "Alr, ill just go wait in his room." I said and she nodded. She was putting her shoes on and i was making my way upstairs.

i walked in the room to see Javon was live. "I-uhm sorry.." i said walking out and shutting the door. Ughh what am i suppose to so now- "its ok bella, come in!" Javon said opening the door. I walked in to see Jaden there as well. I rolled my eyes knowing he was going to do something. I sat on Javon's bed and so did they. We were talking and laughing. Then i read a comment. "Bella and Jaden are cute- hell no." I said getting offensive. "Shes ugly asf. Nobody likes her except Jayla and idk why she's annoying!" Jaden said. It kind of hurt, ik jaden hates me but he went to far. He was on the edge of the bed sitting with his back facing the floor.

I smirked and pushed him off the bed. He landed on the floor with his back hitting the floor. Javon and you started bursting out laughing, but when Jaden got up it looked like he had flames in his eyes. Javon stood up from his bed and held Jaden because he was about to attack me. I ran out the room but then i heard.

"JADEN NO- BELLA RUNN!!" Javon screamed. FUCK i ran for my live downstairs. He was behind me because i heard his steps. I ran into the living room before he caught me and pushed me on the sofa. I was now laying down and he was ontop of me. "Don't get on my fucking nerves, bella. Ur already a freak. Don't make the social media think ur a freak to. U talk so much, you just never shut up. God your so fucking stupid!." He said and let me go. I then sat up thinking about his words.

He was right, i am a freak. People in school think im pretty but dumb. Jayla is my only friend. My bestfriend is my brother. I only hang out with Jayla or just stay home. I dress like a boy...fuck, he is right.

i nodded and got up. I didn't look at him once. Javon was there standing looking at us. I just walked past him "i-im going to use the bathroom." I said and went in the bathroom.

Jaden's Pov:

"Ok i may have been a little mean, but its the truth!" I screamed at Javon. Jayla came back and she was hanging out with bella. "jaden stop! you're always been mean to her. What's your fucking problem?!" Javon screamed at me. I rolled my eyes knowing why. I've always had this feeling when she was hanging at our house. It started 2 years ago. When jayla met her, she was talking to Jayla and smiled at me. I had a crush on her for a month till she liked some boy called alex, after that i started hating her. But theres always something when i see her. She just makes me go insane, but i can't show it. Idk if i have feelings for her. but im never, ever gonna confess. Thats just stupid, and she will reject me right away. "Shes my problem, i don't like her. End of discussion!!" I screamed back at him. "Now leave my goddamn room!" I added. He rolled his eyes and went out slamming my door.
I plopped on my bed. This day was so short..i hope she doesn't stay over..

Bella's Pov:

i woke up because my head was hurting. My throat was dry asf. I stood up and looked at the clock. It was 2am, fuck. I made my way to the door and opened it. I started walking downstairs. Then i noticed the lights were on in the kitchen, weird they probably forgot to turn them off. When i walked in the kitchen i was suprised to see Dj, Jaden, javon and Daelo up. "Oh hey bella!" Daelo said, he was doing push-ups but stopped when he saw me. They all turned their head to me. "Wha-" i then noticed that Jaden and Daelo were shirtless. Ngl Jaden did look good-"what are you doing up so late?" I finished my sentence making my way over to the fridge. "We woke up because we were all thirsty, looks like u are to!" Dj answered. "mhm, but my head hurts." I said getting a water bottle and making my way to sit next to Dj.

"Soo, bella we were just talking about how Javon likes this girl. Do you like anyone?" Daelo asked me. I just sat there frozen. "Ohh, SHES BLUSHINGGGG!" Javon yelled not so loud tho making me look down. Am i blushing? "Noo, i don't like anybody. Im just gonna concentrate on myself rn, yk." I said. "That is very smart bella, i bet you are very popular in school?" Dj asked me. I looked up at them. "I- uhm no, i usually am alone except in lunch. But its ok, im a freak." I said smiling at dj.

He shook his head. "What? Who said that?" He asked me. I looked at Jaden who had this kind of sad look on his face. "Ohh, yeah i totally forgot, Jaden HATES Bella dad. Like a lot!!" Javon said. "Why dose he hate you?" He asked me.

"I don't even know why.."

to be continued...