ᴘᴀʀᴛ 3 | ᴘʀᴇᴛᴛʏ

"Jaden you dumbass! She's bleeding!"

Kaylen screamed at Jaden. "Wait-what?" He said running up to me. He then grabbed my chin and looked at me. I pushed him off making him fall on his ass. "Don't touch me! You said girls day kaylen!" I said and stood up. I ran to the bathroom and closed the door behind me. I then looked in the mirror and i wiped my tears. Kaylen then opened the door with an first aid kit.

Kaylen cleaned me up and apologized that she invited them. I forgave her since i love her. "Alr, done lets go out." She said finishing up. We walked out and i saw a Jaden waiting next to the door leaning against the wall. He then turned to me and pushed me inside the bathroom again. He closed the door and locked it. "Wtf Jaden! Let me out!" I said pushing him out the way. Well trying.."look, im sorry..i guess?" He said stopping me. I looked him dead in the eyes. "I guess?..i guess?!" I screamed and slapped him. "You're a monster! You make my life a living hell! You're so annoying and i hate you! I hate you so fucking much!" I said and pushed him out the way again.. this time he let me. I walked out with flames in my eyes. I sat on the couch and then Jaden came out holding his cheek. "Heyy..soo how about we do something.." mia spoke up. "Maybe..spin the bottle!!" Sierra spoke up. "no!" Me and Jaden said at the same time. We also rolled our eyes st the same time. "Damn they do everything st the same time. Its like their soulmates." Javon said as a joke. "ew him? no i rather kiss a rat." "I could say the same but your the rat." Jaden said right after me. I mocked him and he mocked me back. "Lets just go ride with the golfcarts!!" Kaylen said and we all agreed. i got in my own golfcart hoping i would be alone but nope kobe got in. "Look, ik i hate you and ik you hate me but..i like Sierra but she likes Jaden obviously. Can we make her jealous?" He said litterly begging. "Hmm.." i tough about it. "Sure ig."

we were driving then we stopped bc we were waiting for the others. Jaden then was behind me and kobe. "Uhh shes behind us!!" "So what do you want me to d-" before i spoke he kissed me. Kobe kissed ME?! i kissed back hoping Sierra would get jealous. Then somebody pulled kobe our the golfcart. I thought it was Sierra but it was..Jaden? "Wtf dude! What are you doing!" Jaden said grabbing him by his shirt. "Dude let me go, i was kissing her! Can't you see?" He said and that made Jaden mad. Jaden then punched him. Not once but 4times. I then had enough and pulled Jaden off him since he was ontop of kobe. "Jaden- what is your problem?!" I screamed helping kobe up. "You! You are my problem! Just- ugh!!" He screamed and walked back to his golfcart.

The other arrived and we went back and drove kobe to his house. Sierra went with him making me and Jaden be in the same golfcart. I crossed my arms and looked anywhere but him. "Put your seatbelt on." He said annoyed. I ignored him. "Put the seatbelt on!" He said with his tone getting higher. Ngl i was kinda shaking bc it was cold ofc. He then reached over to get my seatbelt and put it on. His neck right infront of my face. I just needed to do one thing..i smelled his neck. But not so much so he wouldn't notice. He then put my seatbelt on. He then drove very fast. He had his cap on.

on the way back i had a brilliant idea. I was gonna annoy him. i unbuckled my seatbelt and stood up to stand on the side of the cart. "Wtf- bella get in!" He said scared. I laughed and got in. I then grabbed the steering wheel. He got mad bc i saw his veins pop up. I laughed and continued to grab it. "Stop bella! Were gonna crash!" He said extremely annoyed. I stopped for a couple of seconds till i grabbed his hat on put it on. I was pretending to let it go so i flies of. I was laughing my head off at his reactions. I then put it on my head and grabbed the steering wheel again. He then made a sharp stop making me almost fall of my seat. He then got so close to me, i fr though he was going to kiss me.

"are you going to stop now?!"

to be continued...