ᴘᴀʀᴛ 8 | ᴍᴀᴋᴇ ᴜᴘ ᴏʀ ᴍᴀᴋᴇ ᴏᴜᴛ

Bella's Pov:

"Nooo, this game is trash!!" Daelo said whining. We were back in Atlanta and playing a card game called uno. "Well, i am pretty good at it. I told you i would beat you." Javon said to daelo. "Ughh its soo hott." Jayla finally spoke up. "Yes thank you! I thought i was the only one." I said breathing out loud. "Lets go out and do something?" Javon said and it hit us. "THE POOL!!" Me and Jayla said jumping up. "Alr, imma ask mom is we can tho." Javon said jumping up from his seat and walked over to the kitchen. "Oh shoot, i dont have any bathing suit- wait Jayla! I still have mine here right?" I asked her. "Uh the black one? Yeah its still in my room." She said. "Guys go upstairs and put ur stuff on, WERE GOING SWIMMING!!" Javon said walking in.

i walked into Jaden's room and he was asleep. I needed to get another t-shirt before i get dressed. i went to his closet and looked for a good t-shirt. "Hmm, no, no, ew no, ugh he doesn't have any good ones." I said whining. "That's rude, bc i do." I heard him behind me. I turned around and went over to him. "Then look one for me, bc im going to get dressed!!" I said walking out. I went into Jaylas room and got in my bikini. "Ugh i gonna get the t-shirt from Jaden's room." I said walking out. I then went into his room again to see him on the phone. "Yeah, no ur pretty- uhm, ill call you back." He said hanging up. Fuck hes talking to a girl? And i thought he might like me."i- uhm, nvm." I said and walked out. i banged my head against his wall and walked into Javon's room. "Hey im not do- yo what happened?" He asked me. I went to his closet and got a t-shirt. I put it on and plopped on his bed. "Well, i thought me and Jaden could be something but there is someone else." I said kinda sad tbh. "Whaaat? But why? This would have been the best enemy to lovers story." He said and i agreed. "Yeah true. But i always get my hopes up lets just go." I said and stood up.

we walked out and saw Jayla with daelo and Jaden in the kitchen. "Damn bella, you look good." Jaden said looking st me up and down. "I bet im not the only one you told that today." I mumbled. "What are you talking about?" He said. "Uhm since yall ready lets goo!!" Jayla said and i was about to follow her when someone pulled me back. "What was that about?" Jaden asked me looking me in the eyes. "What?" He chuckled. "Is it bc i told some girl that she is pretty?" He said rolling his eyes. "No? I mean, were not dating nor talking so. You can do whatever you want, and so can i." I said then the door Ringed. I smirked snd walked over to open it. It was evan Jaden's friend. "Hey evann!!!" I said hugging him then kissing his cheek. "Uhm, hey? Is Javon or Jaden here?" He said kind of pushing me off. "Yeah Javon's outside and Jaden is right there." I said in disappointment.

fuck no wonder i have been single for my whole life. Except this one person but were not gonna talk about him..anyway i made my way to the doors that lead to the outside pool and saw Jayla and Javon trying to push each other in the pool. I ran and pushed both of them. I was laughing so hard that i didn't notice someone was behind me. "Boo!" Someone whispered behind me and pushed me in.

i got up and looked who it was to see it was Jaden. I rolled my eyes and swam over to Jayla. "Lets do a tiktok, Javon do you wanna join?" Jayla asked me and Javon. "Sure, wait is it the one where you kind of shake your ass?" Javon asked. Jayla laughed and just ignored him. We finally learned the dance and Jayla started the video. "Ok, 3..2..1!!" We were killed it till the ass thing came and Jaden got infront of me and shook his head. "Oh cmon!! This was the one!!" I said whining as i crossed my arms. "Sorry, can't show what's mine." He said kissing my cheek and leaving me there. I was standing there frozen. I blushed and immediately hid my face.

We were now all in the pool when i had the feeling someone was staring at me. I looked up at Jaden but it hasn't him. I then saw evan coming closer to me. He sat down next to me and grabbed my waist. "Hey, you look good did i tell you that?" He said and i smiled awkwardly. He then moved his hand more down till he reached my butt. He then came closer as if he wanted to kiss me. I quickly realized what he was trying to do so i had to make up and excuse. "Uhm guys, i-im gonna go to the bathroom rq."i said giving them the 'i don't feel comfortable around him' look. I stood up and made my way over to the glass door and slid it open. I walked in and went to the bathroom. After about 10seconds Jayla came in the bathroom. "Hey girl, whats wrong?" She asked me. "I-uhm..yk he- he was touching me and- fuck i don't know why i am getting so nervous.." i said out of breath. "Maybe it's because-" "hey, can i talk to bella, alone. I wanna apologize to her.." evan said opening the door. Jayla looked at me if i wanted to talk and i nodded. "Alr, imma leave you two alone." Jayla said and walked out. "So what did you want to say?" I said. "Nothing, but let me show you something.." he said as he got closer..

Jaden's Pov:

we were all sitting and wondering what is taking them so long. "Fuck it, its been to long." I said standing up and making my way inside with Javon behind me. We walked it and i all of a sudden heard. "No stop, please!" bella, im gonna kill that dude. Javon ran over to the bathroom door and banged on it. "Yo wtf is going on in there?" Javon said. We heard bella speak up then she mumbled. "Oh nothing. Mind giving us some privacy?" He said loud and clear. "No! Help me please!!" I heard bella day and thats when i had it. I kicked the door extremely hard and it broke. In there a saw Evan holding Bella's hands and he has her pinned against the counter. I punched him straight in the nose. He started crying and ran out of the room. "Follow him!" I said to Javon. Bella stood there speechless having her eyes closed, she was shivering. She looked up and instantly hugged me. I wrapped my arms around her waist and heard her whimper. "I- i can't believe he would do this.." she mumbled into my shoulder. "Its ok my love, ur with me now." I said as i kissed cheek.

im not done with that son of a bitch.

to be continued...