ᴘᴀʀᴛ 9 | ᴘʀᴏᴍ?!

its been three day's since that happened with bella and Evan. Yeah i kicked his butt in school once more and made him apologize to her in his knees, and his parents apologized to her too. Since that incident bella and i have been extremely close. She would be by my side every time i can imagine. She's just so perfect, and she can't stop thanking me for saving her but i couldn't let some asshole get my girl can i?

im rn in the school library with Javon and some friends when ethan had an idea. "Omg, Jaden why don't you ask bella out for prom. I mean she doesn't have a date, you don't. And you two are the perfect couple." Hes right ofc, but i don't think she is ready for a relationship yet soo i have to make up an excuse. "I-uhm idk, im only nice to her bc of javon and jayla and i don't even like her." I chuckled a little but they were all looking shocked or had their hand infront of their mouth but they weren't looking at me but behind me. "So that is what you think? Alright, then don't come back to me when there isn't anybody else that you can talk with." She said and walked off. "Nice job dude, i might ask her out. Maybe she'll want me now, cus yk of my perfect nose." Evan said as he walked out the library to. Shit i messed up big time.

Bella's Pov and a week later:

its been officially a week without talking to Jaden. It really hit me bad, like extremely bad. Ive haven't been in the best mood and mia must've noticed. "Lets go shopping!" She said as she put her arm through mine. "Idkkk!!" I whined. "Oh cmonn, forget him. Theres other boys drooling over you. Maybe even jacob!!" She said hitting my shoulder. "Fine ill go, only on one condition!" I said giving her my pointing finger. "You buy me food!!" She groaned and agreed.

we went right after school, since i had some money saved up in my backpack. "Omgg look at this dress!! This would fit you perfectly!!" She said pushing it on me. It was a green glittery dress that looked a little small. "Go try it on!!" She said pushing me into the dressing room. i put it on and noticed it was kind of small, it was litterly like glued on. "Uhm mia? I think its a little to small!!" I said trying to put it down a little. I heard her talk to someone but i decided to go out of he dressing room to show her how it looks. "Ik its small but-" i stopped at my tracks when i saw Javon and Jaden with their friends behind them. "Omgg, im about to fait. You look so good and so ready for prom!!" She said clapping her hands. Jaden looked at me up and down but i had to ignore him and went back in to the changing room. "Could've told me if someone was here yk." I said then i added. "Can you help me real quick?" I asked her but she didn't respond. "Hello? Mia i can hear you standing there!" I then grabbed her shirt and pulled her in and i noticed it was somebody else. "Need help?" I heard the one person say that i didn't want to hear. I then turned to face the mirror and saw Jaden who was obviously taller than me.

"Uhm, yeah could you maybe..unzip this.." i asked him. "Uh, yeah sure."he then spoke up as he unzipped my dress "About uhm, what i said about a week ago..i didn't mean it. Im so fucking stupid for sayin-" before he said anything else i cut him off. "Stop, just stop okay. It happened and i won't let it or us happen again. Thanks for helping me, but im not gonna discuss with you about something you clearly said without hesitating." I said and opened the curtains for him. He nodded as he walked out and closed the curtains again. Fuck i may have overreacted..but anyway i need to find a date to prom since it's litterly next week.

i bought the dress but the boys kept following us. I was getting annoyed of them and i got a headache. "Hey wanna go home?" I asked mia as she was talking with Javon. "Oh uhm, im gonna stay a bit. Maybe someone can bring you home or you go by bus?" She asked. "No it's okay, ill go by myself. Byee, see ya tomorrow!!" I said waving at her. "Byee!!" She waved back and so did the rest.

i was making my way home, fuck this is gonna be a 30-40 minute walk. I then heard a car pull up next to me. "Hop in" jaden said as he rolled the window down. "No thanks-" i was cut off by the rain that was now falling. "Cmon, i don't want you to get sick bc of what happened between us." He said as he got out of the car and opened the door for me. I rolled my eyes and hopped in. He got in to and drove off. "Yk i could've walked on my own.." i said crossing my arms. "Yeah, but i don't want you to. Now again im sorry, even if you don't want to accept it." He said speeding a little. He has got his drivers license and hes pretty good at it but still, not gonna forgive him.

The whole ride home was silent, he then dropped me off and i looked at him. "Uhm, thanks for the ride. See ya!" I said and hopped off the car. "Bye, good night." He said. I then ran to my door and as i was about to walk it someone pulled me back. "Please just, this one time." I heard Jaden say as his face was inches from mine. he then pulled me by my waist in for a kiss. I didn't pull back but i kissed back. My hands wrapped around his shoulders as his were on my waist. The kiss was so passionate, that i never wanted it to end. He then pulled away and put his forehead to mine. "Good night bella, sleep well." He said as he kiss my forehead and ran back to the car. I watched him drive off and i got inside.

I can't wait for prom..

to be continued...