ᴘᴀʀᴛ 17 | sᴇᴄʀᴇᴛ ᴀᴅᴍɪʀᴇʀ

Jaden's Pov:

I woke up the next day in my bed knowing what a god damn good time i had last night. i then stood up and went to the bathroom to brush my teeth. When i was done i walked to my closet and chose something to wear.

i was ready to go to school and walked down the stairs. "Sup, ready to go?" Jayla asked me. I nodded and we then went outside. When we arrived at school i was excited to see bella even tho we broke up, im still inlove with her. When we hopped in the car Jayla looked at me while driving. "You uhm, are in a good mood. Are you and bella back together?" She asked me. "Oh uhm, no but we decided we will stay friends.." i said. "Oh ok, wait when did you two talk- WHO GAVE YOU THAT HICKEY?!" She screamed in my ear. "Wha-what hickey?!" I asked confused. And then it hit me. Bella gave a hickey last night.

"So you're seeing someone already, omg i feel bad for bella. Or i don't? Im not sure!!!" She said almost freaking out. She stopped at kaylens house and kaylen ran outside and hopped in the car. "Hey guys- woah is that a hickey Jaden?" She said shocked. "I just saw it too!!" "Damn i feel bad for bella, or i don't. Wait idk bc she chose some ass over you but you moved on so fast." Kaylen said. "Exactly what i said. Idk which side i am."

when we arrived at school i entered it and all eyes fell on me. then a couple of girls came over to me. "Omg jaden!! Are you okay??" "Jaden you deserve better!!" "Are you really okay Jaden?" "I can bring you to class!!" But i pushed them away knowing i have english with bella i walked into class and she wasn't there. Weird maybe she'll come rn.

the lesson had started and shes not here! "Bella- oh i forgot she got suspended." i then heard the teacher say. "What? Why!" Mia said sad. "Because she broke a girls nose, that behavior is not acceptable in our school." "Whatever fuck this, im out." Mia said grabbing her bag and leaving. "God shes so rude, gotta talk with her father again."

first lesson was over and fuck bella was suspended. But i really want to see her and ask her what we are now. So i did what everybody would do to skip school. Pretend i was sick. I went to the nurse office and she called my mom. "Hey uhm, you're mom can't pick you up. But she said you can go by yourself hun." "Alr bye." I said and left the room.

i was now at bellas house. Maybe knock on her door, no no no. I'll go through her window. When i finally climbed up there i saw it was open so i hopped in but fell on the floor. she must've heard me bc she came upstairs. "Hold on, i think someone is in my room- AHHHH, wtf are you doing here?" She whispered the last part. "I came to talk." I said coming closer to her. "Well we can't talk rn-" "bella, are you in there with someone?" I heard someone ask. That sounds like Mia. Bella then pushed me into her closet when the door opened. "No, it was uhm that vase bc it was near my window." She said finding an excuse. "Mhm alr, cmon babe let's stay here." I heard Javon say and he jumped on her bed. I could see everything through the closet door. "Guys no, lets go downstairs. Its messy up here." She said and Javon sighed. "Alrr, lets go." Mia said. "Wait imma just clean up rq you can go downstairs tho till im finished." She said and they nodded.

when bella closed the door i got out of her closet. "What do you want to talk about..?" She asked. "Well, i broke up with you and yesterday i found out you didn't actually chose him soo.." "i think its the best if we stay friends Jaden, i mean. This is gonna be toxic relationship if we keep going on like this.." that really broke my heart. i then felt tears in my eyes and turned my head the other way for her not to see. But then i felt her hands grab each side of my face to look at her. She looked me into the eyes with a smile and wiped my tears. She then leaned in and kissed me. I had to kiss back, then she put her arms around my shoulder and i put mine on her waist. When we pulled away she smiled at me again. "Maybe we'll be together in another world.." she whispered as a single tear fell from her face. I nodded and hugged her. She hugged me back but when we pulled away i walked over to her window. "Bye bella." I said and smiled. "Bye, Jaden.." she said and i jumped off her window..

Bella's Pov:

when he left i started bawling my eyes out. I dropped on my knees knowing what i have done. then mia and Javon ran into my room. "Omg bella what's wrong?!" Mia asked worried. "N-nothing i just need some alone time. Please?" I asked. They nodded and left. i then got up and looked around my room seeing the pictures of me and Jaden. God im gonna miss those moments with him. I wiped my tears and decided to go in the shower. When i got out i walked over to my closet and saw half of Jaden's shirt. I was about to tear up again but i can't so i just took out some sweatpants and a shirt.

"Maybe a movie would cheer me up?"

to be continued...