ᴘᴀʀᴛ 42 | I got my eyes on you

I woke up to this awful awful dream. I then started getting cold and i was in shock. I then looked to my right and saw jayla sleeping peacefully. I can't wake her up. I then stood up and walked down the hall to the bathroom and i heard someone watching tiktok. I noticed it was coming from Jaden's room so i opened his door and there i saw him shirtless sitting on his gaming chair. "Bella? What are you doing up?" He said as i walked in his room and closed the door behind me. I then went over to him and he turned his phone off giving me full attention. I then got on his lap and he wrapped his arms around me.

"Cmon, let's lay down." He said and picked me up putting me on the bed. I the snuggled into him as he laid next to me. He then laid on his back and i put my head on his chest. He had his arm around me and he kissed my head. He then finally spoke up. "Im sorry bella, i know what i did was stupid i just-" i cut him off by kissing him. He must've liked that because he kissed me back. We then finally separated our lips and he smiled at me. "Fuck why do you always make me forget what i was about to say." He said and i laughed at him.

Jaden's Pov:

I was playing with her hair as she was cuddling me. One hand on her lower back the other playing with her hair. She was wearing shorts and a sports bra. I was only in shorts. I missed these days where she would just lay on me sleeping with me admiring her. Even tho she's asleep she looks so perfekt. I know that i messed up often and so did she but we always find a way back to each other. Soon i also fell asleep.

I woke up with a headache and when i looked over to my alarm clock i noticed it was 7 am. Fuck i have a game at 7pm. I totally forgot. I noticed bella wasn't even here in my room anymore so i stood up and made my way over to the kitchen. I took some headache meds and i then sat on the counter. I then leaned my head on the cabinets and i then closed my eyes. All of a sudden i felt two hands on my knees going up to my thighs. "Are you okay?" I heard a worried bella. I opened my eyes again and saw her standing infront of me and gave me a worried look.

"Yeah i just have a headache ist Alr." I said and she nodded. I then got off the counter and kissed her head wrapping my hands around her waist. She then drove her hand though my hair and then grabbed my jaw turning my head to the side. "What is this?" She said pointing to a spot on my neck. "What is what?" I said and she then turned my head back to place. "You have a hickey." She said crossing her arms. "No i don't and where?" I said getting my phone out and checking in the camera if there is a red mark on my neck. "Omg bella you can clearly see i scratched at the spot." I said rolling my eyes. "Oh, okay!" She said and walked over to the fridge to get something to drink.

I was leaning on the counter while bella was sitting on the counter infront of me watching something on her phone. I was also on my phone and i was on snap answering questions that my fans ask me. It was till a question came that made me smirk.

'What hoe do you have over now?'

i then took a picture of bella and said

'This one'

I then posted it on my story and continued answering some more. "Alright im getting tired again im gonna go lay down." Bella said after a while and the she headed towards the stairs. I was admiring her body as she was walking. Before she walked up the stairs she looked at me once. "You coming?" She said. She didn't have to ask twice and i was already following her. She then lead the way and i just had to touch her body. "Jaden god stop touching me. We could wake someone up." She said while my hands were on her hips. I then turned her to me and picked her up. She then wrapped her legs around my torso and i then walked in my room. I the closed and locked the door. I placed her on my bed and i was now ontop of her. I then got close to her neck and started leaving small kisses.

Bella's Pov:

i woke up and saw the time it was already 10 before 11am. "What the fuckkk." I said and i sat und and took my phone out of my charger. I was in jaylas bed again because it would've been weird to sleep in jadens after we had the kind of hot make out like a couple hours ago. I put a shirt on and tied my hair. I slowly walked down to stairs to see if im not the only one in Pyjamas and i wasn't. Everybody was still in pj so i was happy. I then walked in the living room and i saw javon and the rest watching a movie or they were in their phones.

I then sat down next to javon after i said good morning to them and rested my head on his shoulder. He was watching the tv and then all of a sudden jaden and daelo came through the door all wet. "Did the rain catch you?" Jessica said and daelo nodded. "What the fuck is this weather it was suppose to be hot today." Jaden said all mad. "Language!" Jessica said and jaden rolled his eyes. "Sorry." He then saw me and smiled. "Morning guys." He said and we said "morning." Back. He then went upstairs to change.

After a while jaden came downstairs he had wet hair because he just came out of the shower. He then came over to me and laid down putting his head on my lap. I then started playing with his hair as he watched the tv. Javon then left because he had to train so it was me and jaden. We then started arguing over something stupid snd i then said. "You know what, forget it." He then said. "Wtf do you mean forget it you started this whole shit." "Oh i did? Okay fine jaden it's always my fault, im sorry princess. Is that apology good enough?" I said and made my way to the stairs. "Fuck!" He shouted and he then plopped on the couch.

I was at home getting ready because i was going to the mall with some friends and obviously Jaden is coming also with some of his friends and after that we were going to Jaden's game. It was raining outside so i made a sleek pony. I wore some black parachute pants with Jaden's black hoodie and white Air Forces. I then heard a honk outside. I didn't know who it was but i put perfume on and got my phone and my wallet. I then walked out of the door seeing jaden who was waiting for me in his car. Finally some alone time maybe we could clear this argument were having. I then got in the car and i immediately heard. "Dude are you fucking with me." And some other rude comments. "YOU LET HER SIT IN THE FRONT BUT NOT ME??" Jaden's best friend jared said. I looked back and saw 3 of his friends. "Ohh heyy guys and whats up jared, how it your sister." "Good.." he said and nothing else. We then drove off.

I noticed we were all talking but jaden wasn't. He looked mad because his jaw was clenching. So i then stopped talking and the continued the conversation but without me. "Are you okay?" I said looking at him and he nodded and said. "Mhm". I then put my hand on his hand and held it but he quickly removed it. "Wow, alright then be like that." "I am." He said with an attitude. I had this weird stomach feeling it was either a gut feeling or a cramp. Oh fuck i forgot my period had started and my cramps just started kicking in. Oh fuck this cannot mean anything good.

When we arrived at the mall i just immediately went to see my friends and they were waiting for me. I then saw mia and hugged her tight, very tight and whispered in her ear. "I missed you bitch." She then laughed and hugged me back. "I missed you toooo.". We were all walking around and at some point i just sat down because my stomach was hurting so bad. They didn't notice that i was gone so they continued walking but jaden didn't. He walked over to me and asked me "what's wrong?"

"It's nothing just period cramps." He then sat down next to me and placed one of his hands on my waist. "Do you want something to eat or to drink?" And i just shook my head. He then saw the others were a little far so he stood up and told me to also stand up. "Why?" "Im gonna carry you, get on my back." He said but i refused. "Jaden im kind of heavy and i-" he then cut me off with a kiss. " i don't care, i don't want you to feel left out or have any pain just get on my back amor." He said and i then agreed.

We then finally caught up with them and i then got off him and i thanked him. "Thank you jade, and im sorry about the fight earlier. I made such a big drama for nothing." I said trying to connect our hands and we did. "It's okay." He said and kissed my forehead. Mia took a picture when he kiss my forehead and said. "Oh my god this is so cute, im putting it as my lockscreen..oh and also sending it to you guys also." She said and quickly walked away making me and Jaden laugh..

a month later..

to be continued...