ᴘᴀʀᴛ 32 | ɴᴏ ʟɪᴇs

We were still taking pics when one of the fans asked to take a pic with all of us. We agreed and Jaden came next to me. I had my hand on his lower back and so did he. But then i felt him grab my ass it scared me a little but the girl already took the picture. After that i looked at him and he was giving me that smug smile. God i love that smile. Wait he's trying to make me forget what happened so i just rolled my eyes at him. He then looked at me with a confusing look. I just walked away.

We were in the car and daelo was in the middle of me and jaden. Jaden was trying to get my attention but i ignored him till he texted me.

Jaden😍⚾️: why tf are you ignoring me?
Jaden😍⚾️: is it bc of the snaps i was getting from girls?
Jaden😍⚾️: wow

I read it and turned my phone off. I looked at him and he was doing something on his phone i wanted to know what but i let it drift off my mind. After like 5 minutes i got a notification.

Jaden😍⚾️ sent a video

Jaden😍⚾️: *video of him blocking all girls*

I looked at him and smirked. He looked at me and winked at me. Okay okay maybe I'll forgive him now..but its still rude what he said to me.

Jaden😍⚾️: happy now princess?
Me: no not really
Jaden😍⚾️: wtf
Jaden😍⚾️: why not i litterly blocked them all?
Me: yeah but remember were not even dating nor talking?
Jaden😍⚾️: ohh i see how it is Alr princess you will see.
Me: what do you mean?
Jaden😍⚾️: just wait
Me: no tell me rn
Jaden😍⚾️: be patient princess.

I threw my head back at the seat. I just love it when he calls me that i get butterflies everytime!!!

We arrived at the waltons house and it kinda late so Jessica and dj invited me to sleep over and i glady agreed. We went in and got into our pjs. Jayla gave me some red and black pj bottoms and a black tanktop. I just let my hair open bc i didn't fell like putting it up. Jaden told me to fo to his room so i did. When i walked in he closed his door and locked it.

"Damn what's up with you? Are you tryin to kill me?" I said crossing my arms. "Maybe" he said coming closer. He then started kissing my neck and i wrapped my hands around him and he put his on my waist. I then pushed him off. "First off, your hands are cold asf and second off, im did not forgive you yet." "Oh cmonnn, lets have a hot make out session and we'll be better again." He said coming closer again with a smirk.

What the fuck? "Uhm no? Do i look like some make out doll to you. Im not gonna forgive you for that either. Bye" i said rolling my eyes and pushing him off again. I went to the door and wanted to unlock it when he turned me and slammed me against it. "What the fuck do you want me to do then huh? Go on my knees and beg for your forgiveness? Fuck no" he said angry. "Oh so your mad now?" "Yeah i am you want all some queen treatment or smt. Yeah fuck no im not gonna deal with your shit, your not worth it." He said with attitude. I slapped him out of full anger. "Oh yeah? Well kiss my ass Jaden walton bc i want nothing, NOTHING to do with you anymore!" I said with angry tears in my eyes while he was holding his cheek.

I opend that fucking door and went to the bathroom. Why bella, why would you fall for him if he treats you so fucking bad but also so good. I thought to myself while i sat on the ground with my head in my hands.
After a while i heard a knock. "Hey idk whos in there but please get out im gonna shit myself here." Javon said. I burst out laughing and stood up. I opened the door and wiped my eyes. "What happened?" He asked concerned. "Its not a big deal." I said smiling at him. Hes so nice he always has my back. "Do you need a hug?" He said. "Dont you need to shit?" " it can wait." He said pulling me into a hug. I cannot wish for a better bsf, i litterly love him.

I told javon everything while i was in his blanket and he was sitting next to me. "Idk i don't get him, only if you could do something that pisses him off like that would get him really jealous." Javon said and then it hit me. "Omg javon, lets pretend were dating and see if he gets jealous!" "Oh damn, i guess bc im sure both of us wouldn't catch feelings." He said. "Trust me, i won't"

A week later and Jaden's Pov:

After that fight with bella she started ignoring me, she was coming over but just to hang out with javon. Like litterly all the time. She would come stay in his room all day DOOR LOCKED and then go home at night. I think theres something going on between them.

Today me and javon are alone at home and i was downstairs watching a movie and he was upstairs. I then heard him come downstairs and he said. "Imma invite someone over." "Alr who?" I asked looking at him. "Uh nobody" he said not even looking up from his phone. The door then rang and he left his phone on the table and went to open it. I quickly went to the table and looked at his phone. It was opened with a chat. The chat was with bella on insta. Wtf he was texting her with hearts? And complimenting her? Fuck no he said i don't deserve her? Are they talking behind my back?

I heard them coming so i quickly went away. "Hey guys." I heard bella say. "Sup." "Heyy bella." Javon said hugging her by the waist and whispering in her ear. She giggled and looked at him in the eyes with that beautiful smile, thats my fucking smile. Fucking asshole why is he even touching her or whispering in her ear. "Uhm jaden were gonna be upstairs, cmon babe" i heard him say.

What the fuck did he just call my girl?

to be continued