ᴘᴀʀᴛ 21 | ᴛʀʏ ᴏᴜᴛs

i was in my class thinking about how exited i am to try out for the volleyball team. i was on my phone when i got a snap 'Jaden😍🤭❤️ sent you a snap' i then opened snap and opened his snap. He didn't go to school today bc he had the flu or something? when i opend his snap there he was with no shirt and with his eyes closed showing his neck. God hes so hot. We aren't dating but were not friends either. I snap him back with my glasses on the tip of my nose and my tongue sticking out. i then added a little text that said. 'miss you, im coming over after school❤️' and sent the snap. After a while the lesson ended and i made my way to the gym for the volleyball tryouts.

I was putting my hair in a pony tail when i got another snap from Jaden. I opened it with a smile just for it to fade. Its was some girl with Jaden in his bed. He had his head on her chest and the text said. 'Sorry girl, hes mine. Don't come please!!' it broke my heart. but its not his fault, we aren't dating nor talking i guess. I wasn't about to cry but my heart had this pain. "Alright girls, cmon out." The captain said. I then put my phone in my locker and closed the locker.

After the tryouts for volleyball i was tired but i couldn't stop thinking about Jaden and that girl. When i was done changing i went on Jadens insta and looked if Jaden follows her. After a while i found it, bianca? In her bio was her tiktok and i looked it up. I then looked at some of her tikoks and when i went into her comments i saw Jadens comments. My heart broke in a instant. "Hey bella my dads here to pick us up cmon- hey what's wrong?" Mia asked me sitting down next to me. "Oh uh, nothing. My stomach just hurts so bad.." i said trying to force a smile. "Oh ok, well if you need anything tell me and also my dad is waiting for us outside cmon." She said and stood up. I got up to put my stuff in my backpack and locked the locker.

We got in the car and mias dad was talking with us. He then stopped somewhere. "There girls, don't come home late!!" Mias dad said and drove off as we got off. I was talking with mia and thought it was her house so i didn't really look at it. when we arrived at the door she knocked on it. "Why would you knock on your own house-" i was cut off by the door opening. It was Javon? "Hey guys, cmon in." He said. I then noticed were at the Walton's house. Shit i always forget that mia and the waltons have like almost the exact same house. We went into the living room and sat down. I then looked in the kitchen and saw Jaden and that Bianca girl.

Jaden was looking at me then quickly got up and walked over to me. He tried to hug me but i pushed him away. "What's wrong?" He asked looking at me. "Go to your little girlfriend." I said not trying to cry. "She-shes not my girlfriend.." he said. "Yet." The girl spoke up. "Look let's talk please?" Jaden said. "Then talk." "Privately." He said and i sighed giving in.

We went into the bathroom and he locked the door. "So?" I said. "Look bella, Ive been talking with her..since we broke up. I think i have feelings for her. I thought i had feelings for you to but i just liked her more. I hope you understand." He said quickly. I just stood there shocked and so upset. I nodded and he hugged me. "I'll always be here ok? You can always count on me bella." He said and kissed my forehead.

it was 7pm already and me and that Bianca girl haven't talked at all. She kept giving me dirty looks. Damn even ava is better than her. We were in a circle playing truth or dare but i wasn't playing bc i didn't feel like it and kobe wasn't playing either. Our friends were here and i was next to kobe. "So..she dumped you?" I asked him. "Yeah out of nowhere..are you okay?" He asked me. "No not really i have a headache." I said rubbing my head. "Cmere." He said tapping his lap telling me to lay on his lap. I then put my head on his lap and he rubbed my head. "Thanks, you're a sweatheart kobe." "Anything for you princess." He said looking me in the eyes smiling at me.

"Uhm, new ship ig?" Javon said making me and kobe look around. Litterly everybody was looking at us and Jaden looked..angry? "Oh cmon Javon, yk i just got out of a relationship." Kobe said rolling his eyes. "Mhm, yeah ur right.." Javon said with a smirk. "Maybe i should take her out." Kobe said moving a hair out of my face. "Good joke." I said. He then came closer to my ear and whispered."What if im not joking?" "Then that would be weird." I said laughing it off. He then laughed with me, thank god.

"Alr guys imma go home." Emily said standing up. "Same i have to study for the upcoming math exam." Kaylen said. They said goodbye to everyone and left. After them everybody left until it was me kobe jaden javon jayla and we cannot forget mia. I was still on kobes lap. We were laughing and snickering the whole night. "God ur stupid." Kobe said out of breath. "Ok guys enough, kobe don't you have to go home?" Jaden asked clearly annoyed. "I-uhm yeah..imma go home." He said and stood up. I looked at Jaden giving him the 'fuck you' face. I stood up to and said. "I was about to go home to, lets go together?" "Jayla is gonna bring you, so kobe you can go." Jaden said quickly before kobe could say anything. "Its ok, ill bring her to her house." Kobe said putting an arm around my shoulders. I then laughed awkwardly and pushed his arm off my shoulders.

"Nahh jayla is bringing her." Jaden said getting mad. "I actually can't, im so fucking tired." Jayla said. "See ill bring her ho-" "no tf your not, im gonna bring her home then." Jaden said standing up. "Dude its not a big deal, ill just bring her. Cmon." Kobe said pulling my hand really tight. "Ouch kobe, let go-" i stopped when i felt another hand pull me. "Kobe, let her go." Jaden said. He was now grabbing my wrist tight to. "Stop, it hurts guys." I said trying to stop them. "Cmon bella." Kobe said pulling me. "No shes not going with you." Jaden said pulling me. I then snatched my hands off them and held my wrist. "God your both stupid, my wrist hurt so fucking bad! Im gonna go by myself." I said walking to the door putting my shoes on and slamming the door shut.

I was walking alone when i heard someone run behind me. "Oh bella, thank god your alone. Had to make sure that creep isn't following you." Jaden said. Is he fucking serious? "Are you fr jaden? Have you lost your mind?! Im gonna go home with whoever i want. Were not together and you like..Bianca remember?!" I said tears falling from my face not bc im sad, its bc im mad and upset. "I-" he said but stopped not knowing what to say. "Just stay out of my life!" I yelled pushing him off and walking away.

"God i can't believe i love him!"

to be continued...

A/N: sorry guys im rn on vacation that's why im not posting anything!! But i will post just not as often, but when im back I'll post more<33