ᴘᴀʀᴛ 26 | ɢᴀᴍᴇ-ᴅᴀʏ

"You just called bella 'my 5,3 queen' and then you said 'her 5,8 king'. Is there something i don't know about?"
Javon whispered.

"I did? Well i must've said it on accident." Jaden said trying to brush it off. "Mhm.." javon said and looked at me up and down. "Wha- what did I do now?!" I whispered. He just gave me the suspicious look and looked back at the camera. "Imma go guys since I have to get to sleep. GOOD NIGHT!!!" Javon said turning off the live, and he went to bed and so did we.

"I think imma go home." I said laying on his bed while he was changing. "Noo, why? You're good here." He said putting his shirt on. "Yeah but im tired and tomorrow's Monday." I said standing up and picking up my stuff. "can't you just sleep over, or I'll come over at yours!!" Jaden said coming closer to me and grabbing my waist. I put my hands around his neck and he looked me in my eyes. I then kissed him and he kissed me back. His hands then got under my shirt and i pulled away. "No, and you have a game tomorrow. Ill be there." I said. he then rolled his eyes and sighed.

Jaden dropped me home and when i got upstairs i saw a blue light in alejandros room. Weird. I walked in and saw him sleeping with his led lights on. He was sleeping on his bed, but he already had his pjs on. I took his blanket and out it over him. I switched off his led lights and kissed his forehead. "Good night ale." I said and closed his door. I walked in my room and put my phone to charge after that I hopped in the shower.

After i got out i changed in my clothes and got into bed. I was scrolling through tiktok and insta. I checked my snap and put my timer on before i message Jaden.

Me: good night babyy
Jaden😍⚾️: good night love, don't forget my game tmr
Me: im not❤️❤️
Jaden😍⚾️: alr love

I smiled and turned my phone off and covered myself in my blanket. I closed my eyes and soon fell asleep.

A month later:

i woke up to my alarm ringing. I turned it off and got ready for school. After i got done brushing my teeth and doing my hair I walked over to my closet and picked out some biker shorts with Jaden's blue sweatshirt. Underneath i had a normal blank white t-shirt. I then got my backpack and walked downstairs. There i saw my mom cooking pancakes. "Hey sweetie, just got these done for you. And its 7:16am already so hurry up!!" My mom said. "Moring darling." My dad said after my mom. "Morning guys, uhm where ale?" I asked sitting down to eat my pancakes. "He doesn't feel good, hes gonna stay home today and honey how about you call the school and tell them hes sick." My mom said to my dad. "Alright.." he said getting up from the sofa.

When i finished eating i was on my phone when i heard a knock. I picked up my bag and ran to open it. "Hey bab- bella, are you ready to go?" Jaden said after he saw my mother. "Yep, bye mom bye dad." I said closing the door. I was about to lean in to kiss him bu he pushed me off. "Wtf?" I said annoyed. "Javon is there.." he said and then i realized he was waiting for us. I rolled my eyes and we walked over to him. "You don't look good, did you sleep on the wrong side of the bed?" Javon said. "Haha, very funny asshole. Good morning to you to" I said and we started making out way to school.

"but what if-" i said but Jaden cut me off. "No buts, now cmon bella." He pulled me into English class and i wanted to skip the class.
we sat down and he then sat in front of me. After the teacher came in i pulled my phone out and scrolled through insta. After a while someone grabbed my phone. "Wtf-" i said before i looked up. "Ah ah ahh! Nice phone bella but, its mine for the day." He said walking over to his desk. "What you can't do that! Its my fucking phone!" I said standing up. "Awful language bella, detention." "I don't give a fuck give me my phone back!" I said walking over to his table. "Don't make me cLl you're parents!!" He said looking at me angry. I just walked back to my place grabbed my bag and made my way over to detention.

I sat there annoyed when the door swung open. There stood a all smiling Jaden. "How come that you're here?" I asked him with a smirk. "I tried to get you're phone back so i pushed him a little and he fell on his chair. but idgaf ab him are you okay?" He asked me coming close to me and grabbing my face. "Yeah thank you baby, but uhm i still don't have my phone." i said a little upset. Thats when he took something out of his pocket. My phone. "Yess thank youu babeee." I said giving him a kiss as he handed me my phone.

after school i walked home fast. I left my bag at home and got some money. I then walked to Jaden's game. Thankfully it hasn't started yet and he wasn't there yet. Ughh. I just took my phone out and was on insta for about 5 mins when i felt a pair of arms hug me from behind. By the smell i knew who it was. "You came! you look good baby" he whispered the last part. "But i haven't changed?" I said. "So you still look good" he said kissing my neck from behind. I then turned around to him and as i was about to kiss him i saw Jayla Javon Jessica Dj and Daelo coming behind him. I quickly pushed him off and walked over to them.

we were sitting and me and Jayla were sharing a blanket. "What about me?" Javon said. "Uhm idk, wait bella come closer let him get some to." Jayla said. I scooted over to her more and Javon was now covered to. When they got a point bc of Jaden i heard some girls yell a little to much. I turned to see and saw ava. "Omg what is she doing here?" Jayla said. "Idk but i thought Jaden invited her bc he was kinda excited to come and see the game." Jayla shrugged at Javon's reply and i kept watching the game.

Jaden got the last point in the last minute and he immediately ran up to me. He pushed his teammates back and ran to me. He took his hat thing off and looked at me. The only thing separating us was the fence. "You did it!!" I said and he smiled at me. "Only for you ma." He said and grabbed my chin. He pulled me in and kissed me. The kiss felt so fucking good. I was enjoying it till he pulled away and we noticed we were outside.

"fuck i totally forgot"

to be continued...

A/N: IM SO SORRY I HAVENT POSTED IN SUCH A LONG TIMEE I PROMISE I SWEAR I PROMISE I WILL POST MOREE