ᴘᴀʀʀ 31 | ᴄᴀᴜɢʜᴛ ᴀɢᴀɪɴ

"So you were about to kuss but you're not in a relationship?" Jessica asked and we nodded. "Alright you guys, i have to go, bc were going out for dinner don't forget Jaden." "Fuck i totally forgot about that." He said looking at me. "Sorry, i-i have to go. God i really wanted to spend time with you." He said giving me the sorry look. "It's fine, you can go." "If you want bella you can come." Jessica said. "No, no its fine i don't wanna disturb you're dinner." "You're not, get some stuff and you can get ready there!" Jaden said and i looked at Jessica she nodded with a smile. "Okay I'll come."

I was in Jaylas room showing her the outfits i brought. "No, no, nooo i don't like them!" I said whining. "Oh cmonnn, here try this one. It will show you're curves." She said throwing a dress at me. I sighed and went in the bathroom to change.

Jaden's Pov:

I walked into Jaylas room and saw her already dressed. "Are you coming like that?" She asked me. "No tf not with dunks. Should i wear these j4 or the travis ones?" "Hmm the travis ones." She said and i nodded. "Uhm wheres bel-"

"I kinda like this one!!" I heard bellas voice when the door opened to the bathroom and she came out. The twirled and saw me. "Oh hey Jaden." Wow she looks beautiful. I looked her up and down and god damn i love the dress, it fits so good with her body. Her waist looks amazing so dose her bre-

"hello? Jaden??" She said snapping her fingers. "Oh uhm sorry, wow bella you look- damn so fucking good." I said scratching the back of my head. I saw her blush and she said. "Thank you, you also look handsome." She looked down. "Enough flirting you two did date once? Did you forget? And bella this is the dress!!! You gotta wear that with the dunk pandas that i have. Not the low ones the high ones." She nodded but was hiding her face. She was still blushing. "Wait brb i gotta get something." Jayla said and walked out the room.

I went closer to bella grabbed her chin and raised her head. she looked at me in the eyes with her slightly pink cheeks. I looked right in her eyes and pulled her in. We were kissing passionately and i put my hands on her waist. Her hands were on my shoulder. God i missed these lips. She then stopped kissing me and went down my neck. She was on her tipi toes so i picked her up so she could reach my neck better. I sat on jaylas bed with bella on my lap. She was kissing my neck and then found my sweet spot that made me moan. She was sucking at that spot the entire time. I was holding in my moans while my hands traveled around her body. We then heard footsteps and pulled away. She got off my lap and stood up. She quickly went over to get the shoes.

"Okay im back." "Well im gonna leave bye." I said standing up and walking out the room. I smirked closing the door thinking about the make out we just had. God her plumbing lips those god damn beautiful lips. I wish i could just kiss her one more time on the lips or just kiss her whole body. God she's so fucking ho- "hey dude are you ready?" Javon said coming out his room. "Yeah lets go." I said leaving the j4 in my room and taking the travis ones.

We were all downstairs waiting on the girls. "Were done!!" I heard my mom say coming down the stairs. Then jayla followed after her. "Wow you guys look good-" "damn" i said cutting him off as i saw bella coming down the stairs. "I guess were ready to go!" Daelo said and we all left the house.

Bella's Pov:

My head started hurting while we were in the car on our way there. The ride was kinda long since its a fancy dinner. We were sitting in a tesla with 7 seats. Me Jaden and daelo sat in the back but daelo went in the middle of jaden and Jayla bc they were life. I laid my head on Jadens shoulder while he was on tiktok. "you good?" He whispered to me looking down at me. I nodded. "are you sure?" He asked again. "Well i kinda have a headache." "Come here" he said putting his hand around my shoulder shutting off his phone. He then kissed my forehead.

"Can i see you snapped you?" I asked him since he was getting a lot of snap notifications. "Oh its just s friend of mine." "Can i see what friend." I said asking him. "Its evan" "so? Can i still see?" I asked him removing my head and sitting up. "I-i don't think it's a good idea" he said getting nervous. Then it hit me, he added a lot of girls. "Oh, i get it." I said scooting away a little. "Oh cmon its like you haven't talked to girl in these..what like 3 years, almost 3 years." "No i actually didn't and now that you said that i guess you talked to more than 10!" I said crossing my arms and he rolled his eyes. "What? Were not even dating why tf are you getting all mad and stuff." He said and it kinda hurt.

"Oh wow, okay i see how it is." I said looking away. "Wait bella i didn't-" "cmon kids were here." Jessica said and we all got out of the car.

After the dinner we were taking some pictures with some fans. Jaden was trying to get my attention but i was ignoring him the entire time. I mean he was right we aren't dating but doesn't he like me anymore? We had that really really hot make out earlier but didn't it mean anything to him? Wait was he in a relationship while we were broken up? I mean we were broken up but i thought he never lost feelings.

Well i guess i was wrong.

to be continued...