ᴘᴀʀᴛ 24 | ᴅᴀᴇʟᴏs ʙɪʀᴛʜᴅᴀʏ!!

i woke up with the sun shining through my window. I rubbed my eyes and thought of the moment me and bella had yesterday. God i wish that kiss would be on my lips-" ITS MY BIRTHDAY!!!! WAKE UPP!!" Daelo screamed excitedly as he barged in my room. "Happy birthday bud, cmere you need a big hug." I said standing up and hugging him. "Get ready!! Were going to the lake on our boat!!" He said as we pulled away and ran out. I smiled and got ready.

i was walking downstairs with my phone in my hand. "Good morning!! Are you guys ready?" My mom said. We all nodded. "Wait is bella coming?- i mean with her family to.." i said correct myself. "Yes they are, i think they're already there, cmon!!" My mom said and we got our stuff and left.

On the car ride i was texting with bella.

bella🫣🫶: is Daelo excited?
Me: yeah for sure, he woke me up by screaming that its his birthday.
bella🫣🫶: frr my brother did the same
Me: anyway can't wait to see you
bella🫣🫶: why? Are you missing me already?😏
Me: maybe, what are you gonna do about it?
bella🫣🫶: maybe im going to, kiss you or ignore you.
Me: nahh the first one is the better choice.
bella🫣🫶: let's see
Me: alr

god she gives me butterflies every time she flirts or even talks. I then got a snap from her. I opened it to see her smiling with ale. I saved it in the chat in in my camera roll. Yk i have to. We then stopped and we arrived. When i looked out the window i saw bella playing with a small dog.

when we got out the car and got on the huge boat we drove to the lake. Bella was sitting next to mia and yes javon invited her. She was talking and laughing with mia as they watched something together. She then saw a edit bc she started blushing and mia was looking at me with a smirk. "What? Show it to me." I said standing up. "Im gonna leave you two lovebirds alone." She said. I then sat down next to her and she looked at me. "What?" She asked smiling at me. "Can i see the video?" I asked her. "No i rather not show it to you-"

Bella's Pov:

I got cut off by him coming closer to me and our lips almost touching. "Yk, that wasn't a question." He said and grabbed my phone. He looked at my lips then eyes again before backing away. He watched the video and saw it was an edit of me and him. He smirked and liked it. "See wasn't so bad after all." He said and gave me my phone back. "maybe it wasn't." I said looking him up and down. I bit my bottom lip and stood up to walk away but he grabbed my hand. He stood up and whispered in my ear. "Meet me inside the boat, in about 5mins." And he left me with butterflies in my stomach. God this boy drives me crazy.

Its been exactly 5 mins. "Hey mia ill be back, imma just get something from inside." I said and walked over to the doors. I opened one of two doors and got in. "You came" he said standing up. "Yeah, soo why did you want to meet her-" i got cut off by him kissing me. I stood there shocked ans he pulled away. "God, why did i do that you hated it. Im so sorr-" i cut grabbed his face and kissed him. This time he kissed back and it was a make out session. His hands exploring my body and then he tapped my thigh and i knew he wanted me to jump. I jumped and he picked me up. He then walked over to the sofa and laid me down and got on top of me.

He then moved on to my neck and before i could do anything the door opened. He quickly got off me and was standing and i stood up straight. "Hey bella did somethi- hey..Jaden, what are you guys doing?" Mia said raising her brow. "We were talking about.." "we were talking about Bianca, how bad she treated me. But what do you need?" Jaden said after i couldn't come up with an excuse. "Well i was going to come get bella bc we're ab to cut the cake. Cmon!!" Mia said grabbing my hand and running out. Before I left i winked at him.

Jaden's Pov:

i smiled knowing what a great make out session i just had. I then stood up and walked out. "Cmon were already singing!!"my mom said. After we sang he blew out the candles. He opened all presents and then it was bellas turn. "Okay look, if i give this to you, promise me you will be the best behaved and smartest boy?" She said with a smile. "Yes i promise!!" He said as he had this huge smile on his face. She then gave it to him and he unwrapped it. "Omg!! A ps5 thank you bella!! You really didn't have to!!!" He said and ran to her to hug her. "Yk i had to, your like my brother." She said and kissed him on the cheek.

After we ate the cake we decided to go in the water. "Omg lets get the floating thing out and my dad car like pull us." Javon said. "That makes no sense, but i know what you're talking about." I said nodding. "Ohh you mean the thing you can go on and the boat has to pull you? Yeah i have it inside but maybe later when were in the other boat." Dj said. "YESS WERE GOING TO THE OTHER BOAT TO!!" Daelo screamed in excitement.

everybody was talking but i was just looking at bella remembering the make out session we had. She then looked to me and smirked at me. She grabbed her phone and typed something. I then got a notification on my phone.

bella🫣🫶: I see you staring
Me: how about we go inside again and make out.
bella🫣🫶: u completely changed the topic but sure, imma go in first then you come after me

i then looked up from my phone and saw her whispering something to Her mom and walking inside. i then waited 2-3 minutes and went inside.

there she was smiling at me. "Yk, what dose this make us?" She said coming closer. I put my hands around her waist. "Maybe we'll try again, but this time lets keep it a secret bc we don't want people to ruin everything." I said and leaned in to kiss her. She kissed back and i felt her smile in the kiss. She then pulled away and we just looked at each others eyes. God her plumped lips her beautiful brown eyes (if you have another eye color then imagine i said your color) she so god damn perfect.

"I love you bella, i really do."
"I love you to Jaden."

to be continued...