ᴘᴀʀᴛ 4 | ᴍᴀᴋᴇs sᴇɴsᴇ

"are you going to stop now?!"

he said. He was looking straight in my eyes. Mine were looking into his but then they moved to his lips. Idk why but i kissed him. Wait- IM KISSING MY BIGGEST ENEMY!? Before i knew it he was kissing me back. I don't want to kiss him but i don't want to pull back. His lips were so fucking soft and he is a good kisser. I was melting into the kiss when i heard someone speak. "Omfg kaylen are you seeing this too?" Javon said screaming. We pulled away immediately and i wiped my lips pretending to be disgusted. But in reality i was blushing like a tomato. "Its not what it looks like." Jaden said calmly."it isn't what it looks like i promise!" I added. "Really? So it didn't look like his tongue was in your mouth?" Kaylen said smirking. i hid my face and Jaden just rolled his eyes.

we arrived at kaylens and They couldn't stop bothering us. "Oh jaden!! I love you, i know your my enemy but please kiss me!!" Kaylen said trying to mock us. "Oh bella, I've been dreaming about this moment all my life!!" "Omg stfu, i kissed him on accident!! I hate him, and there's nothing gonna change that!!" I snapped. Jaden just walked into the kitchen to get something to eat. "Mhm.." kaylen said.

I went home that day and i was talking with my mother. "Alr mom, im gonna go to bed. Im tired." I said and walked up the stairs. I walked in my room and then i got a notification. it was a random number

###: Hey
Me: hey?
###: its me Jaden.
Me: ohhh

### saved contact as Jaden🤪🤡

Jaden🤪🤡: so about that kiss.
Me: ik it was wrong of me, its gonna be weird asf now.
Jaden🤪🤡: nahh ur good. but what dose that make us?
Me: wdym us?
Jaden🤪🤡: well, yk were kind of enemies
Me: lets talk tomorrow good night!
Jaden🤪🤡: good night.😴
Me: why tf would you use emojis💀💀
Jaden🤪🤡: why tf would you kiss me💀💀
Me: true true.
Jaden🤪🤡: im jus playing, its my humor yk
Me: is jaden starting to be nice to me?😮😮
Jaden🤪🤡: stfu, good night bella.
Me: good night Jaden.

I was blushing the whole time we texted. I got changed in my pjs and brushed my teeth. I went to bed and got under the sheets. i cant wait for tomorrow!!

the next day:

i went over to the waltons bc kaylen was there to so why not. I knocked on the door and guess who opened it. The only one Jaden walton. I smiled at him thinking he would do the same. "Yo fuck face came." He screamed giving me a dirty look. Didn't we kiss- "stfu jaden yall litterly kissed." "She kissed me, and i bet my gf won't like the fact that she did." Jaden said to Javon. Kaylen was behind Javon. "Heyy, lets go upstairs." Kaylen said. We nodded and went upstairs. Jaden had a gf? Since when. And i thought maybe he likes me since we kissed? Nvm hes never going to change.

"Thats just not fair!" I said whining to Javon. "Omfg stop behaving like a child. Fr your pissing me off." Jaden said looking up from him phone. "Stfu i didn't do anything to you!" I snapped back. "but ur voice is annoying, btw ava is coming over." "omgg yesss, finally i haven't seen her for ages!!!" Kaylen screamed. "who tf is ava?" I whispered to javon. "Jaden's gf-" he couldn't finish bc the door swung open and there was this tall girl with long brown hair. She had these shorts on and a crop top that was revealing a little to much. "Heyyy babyyyy!!" She screeched. "Hey babe" jaden said and gave her a kiss. I couldn't stop myself from being jealous. This day is gonna be hard.

we were in javons room and ava was on snd on talking about herself. i was laying on javons bed watching tiktok. I came across a video of ava and some guy. "Damnn, yo javon look at this. This was posted 4days ago. Did she really get together with jaden right after their break up?" I showed javon the vid since he was on the bed with me on his phone to. "Wha- yo wtf? Jaden come here!" Javon said looking at my screen confused asf. Jaden came over to us and saw the vid. "Whats wrong?" Ava and i said st the same time. "You is wrong you fucking cheater!" Jaden screamed at ava. "What are you talking about?" Ava said getting nervous. "You litterly cheated on me, the same day i had my game. With trevor?" Jaden said getting mad and there were tears forming in his eyes. "Wha- what no, i never cheated." "So you're just going to throw it all away. 4 months?" Jaden said and he was crying now. "Alr, cmon lets go." Javon said pulling me by my arm. He pulled me to the door till i stopped and looked back at Jaden and Ava. "Cmon Jaden, don't waste your time." I said trying ti be nice. "Shut up bella! Stop fucking trying to make everything good. Ur a psychopath, get help. That probably why your sister is in boarding school!" Jaden screamed to me.

what a fucking jerk. My sister went tl bosrding school bc she had problems in school. My parents sent her to boarding school and to a therapist. I then looked at jaden shocked knowing i never told him. Only Kaylen, Javon and Jayla. I chuckled and looked at them with a smile. "Go fuck yourself!" Was the last thing i said before walking downstairs then out the door.

Third Person Pov:

Javon, jayla and kaylen all were looking at each other or to the ground. "Ok, im gonna go. I may have cheated but i would never tell someone that they should get help like their sister. Bye." Ava said and left. "What the fuck jaden!" Jayla yelled at the boy. "Don't yell at me! It just slipped out." He said wiping the tears off his face. "Wait, who even told him?!" Kaylen said because she was sure that she didn't say anything. "Me and Jayla told him.." javon confessed. "Fuck i should've never told you!" Jayla said sitting down and putting her head on her hands. "and i should've never hated her, bc i have a crush on her.."

"WHAT?!"

to be continued...