ᴘᴀʀᴛ 19 | ᴘᴀʀᴛʏ

"Wait so you're telling me, that spencer is throwing a party? Damn never knew he would." I said looking shocked. "Yep, imma go but mia has to come to yk." Javon said and i nodded. "Well then imma get ready, get out weirdo." I said and he went home.

i got in the shower and did my hair. I just curled it and i didn't do much makeup. Only some mascara and some lipgloss. I then went to my closet and found an amazing black dress. It was perfect when i tried it on and it showed my figure. I then wore the shoes that Jaden got me a couple of months ago. And also its my favorite shoes, it was some dunks panda.

i then went downstairs and noticed that i don't have a fucking ride. "Fuckkk, what am i gonna do.." i sighed. I then got a text from Mia telling me she's outside. Yesss, she picked me up. I ran outside and there she was with Javon. I hopped in the back and there was Jaden. "Oh wow, uhm hey. You look good " Jaden said and looked me up and down. My heart was jumping and i was blushing. "Thanks..you don't look bad either." I said. "Guys stop flirting as if you guys never had y'all's tongue in each other." Mia said making me go more red. when we arrived i got out the car and mia came beside me. "I think im not gonna drink any alcohol." I said.

"welp idk what i drank but this shit is hard" i said sitting down next to Jaden on a sofa. "Omg bella, ur like busted. Cmon lets go home." He said standing up. "Nooo, i don't want to leave. Im fineee." I said standing up and walking to the dance floor.

Jaden's Pov:

"No bella stay here- for fucks sakes where is she now!" I said looking for her. I then found her dancing with some dude. he looks older than 17 wtf? I walked over to them "cmon bella, lets go!" I said screaming bc of the loud music. "Noo im having so much funnn!!" She said laughing with the guy. I then picked her up and made my way to the door. she kept hitting my back to let her down but i won't do that. When we arrived at the car i opened the door i put her in her seat. "Noo i don't want to gooo.." she said moaning. "well i do not care." i said as i buckled her seatbelt. I then went to my side of the car and hopped in. I closed all the car doors so she won't run or go away.

I couldn't let her go home like this so i just drove to my house. My parents and daelo are out of town anyway. I was driving when it started raining. "I want ice cream." She said whispering. "Wha- why its 3 am?" I asked her confused asf. "Because." She said crossing her arms. "God who gave you so many drinks." i said. "Nick made me drink them all, hes weird. He wanted to go to the toilet and...i forgot what i was about to say.." she said confused. "He did what?! Oh he is dead." I said driving faster. Spencer lives a little far from us probably a 20 min ride or more. "Yk, i have never told you how much i still miss you. I miss your sent, i miss your hair, i miss your eyes, i miss your smile, i miss your kisses.." she said looking at me. "Oh yeah?" I asked her. "Yeah, and i even stalk your insta every night. God those girls you follow make me want to kill them. Or or or when you're at school talking to some girl theres always the urge to just go up to he and break her neck. God i think im still inlove with you." She said and that made me shocked."W-what do you mean that? Wait no you don't you're drunk." "I may be drunk but i wouldn't lie would i?" She said with a tired tone.

when i arrived at home i carried her to my room since she was passed out. When i laid her on my bed i noticed she can't sleep with a dress on so i put some shorts on her without lifting her dress up high. Now i stood there not knowing what to do with her upper body. i the decided to unzip her dress and take it off with closing my eyes and i also put on a shirt without my eyes open.

When i was finally done i then put the cover ontop of her. I then went into my bathroom and brushed my teeth. I then walked out the bathroom and saw her curled up in my cover. I smiled and blushed. Wait wtf why was i blushing for my ex..i can't blush for her. I then went over to my bed to get a pillow and blanket to sleep on the couch when i heard someone talking. "w-where are you going?" She asked quietly. "Oh im gonna sleep on the sofa.." i said scratching my head. "No please stay." She said with her voice cracking. I then placed the pillow and blanket there and got in my bed next to her. She then came close and put her head on my chest. My stomach was getting butterflies and i couldn't stop it. I the. Wrapped my hands around her waist and she then fell asleep again. Her hair was so perfect, her smile, her eyes and those beautiful, soft, Plumping lips of hers that i miss kissing everyday. My heart was pounding so fast as i was looking at her i didn't even notice what time it is but then i just fell asleep.

I think i have feelings for bella again..
to be continued...