ᴘᴀʀᴛ 13 | ʙᴀʙʏsɪᴛᴛɪɴɢ

2 weeks later:

"I promise kaylen, i am better now. Now i gotta watch alejandro but thanks for checking up on me." I said through the phone. "Alr, see you tomorrow!!" She said and i hung up. "Bella, can we please get ice cream. See theres the ice cream man!!" Alejandro asked me pulling my arm. "Finee, cmon." I said. There was already some people. We were standing in line and i held ales hand. "No, i want this one!!" I heard someone behind me say. Ale looked back and screamed. "DAELOO!!" He said and hugged him. I looked back and saw Javon. "Hey bella, i-wow i didn't recognize you at first." Javon said with a smile. "Hey, yeah i put highlights in my hair." I said then looked at daelo. "Hey daelo, how are you?" I asked him. But he was busy talking with ale. "Who-who are you here with?" I asked him. "My siblings." "Ohh alr, alr well imma get the ice cream. See ya later?" I asked. "Yeah sure."

I got the ice cream for Alejandro and i got daelo one to. "You didn't have to." Javon said. "So, i wanted to. And beside hes like my little brother." We walked a little till we reached the playground. "One question? Why haven't you come over. I mean Jaden is always going to yours but you never come over." He said and my smile faded. "Oh well, we uhm- broke up." I said forcing a smile. "Omg- im so sorry, but where is he always going?" "Probably at avas, since shes the reason we broke up. He missed her." I said and nodded not trying to cry. "im so sorry bella, hes so dumb for doing that. maybe a...party would cheer you up?" He said and i smirked. "Send me the info." I said. "Yo bella, is that you?" I heard someone say. I turned around to see Jayla and Jaden. "Heyy, im gonna go i have to go. Ale say bye to daelo and the rest. Bye guys see ya!" I said trying to leave as fast as possible. "Oh bella, cmon. Let them play and lets chill at our house." Jayla said. "I don't know. I have to study since i have a lot of tests and-" "u sure?" Jaden said. Fuck, we have like almost every class together. "It's fine, bye bella see ya!!" Javon said and i tried walked off with ale. " why don't you like them." Alejandro asked me crossing his arms standing next to daelo. "Ale, lets go. Lets discuss this at home." "No tell me here, now!" Damn why is he so stubborn. "Because someone stabbed my heart a thousand times and i can't forgive them, now Alejandro don't make me force you home." I said as my voice cracked. He nodded and grabbed my hand and we left.

Jaden's Pov:

"Damn what did i do?" Jayla said. "It wasn't you Jayla, it was our stupid ass brother that had to go back to ava." Javon said looking at me. "You did what?" She said looking at me. "For fucks sakes, I've been in a relationship with her for more than 4 months and you think i won't miss her?" I said to them. "So them why would you get into a relationship with bella?" Jayla said. "I-i don't know ok?" i said looking down. "Can we go home?" Daelo asked. Thank god he did bc we then went home.

When we arrived there i went upstairs to get my charger and go to avas. When i walked upstairs i heard my mother call me. "Jaden come here quickly." She said and i walked into the living room. There i saw jayla standing with crossing arms and Javon next to her. "Why son, she broke you so much. And now you're doing the same with bella. Bella is such a sweetheart and ava..god i can't even describe her. You know how much it hurt me to see you so sad because of ava. It completely broke me how she broke you." She said with a soft voice. She's right, i shouldn't have done that to bella. "B-but how can i make it up to bella?" "I think i have an idea." Jayla said and i sat down.

"Omg that's a great plan."

to be continued..