ᴘᴀʀᴛ 22 | ɪᴍ ʜᴇʀᴇ fᴏʀ ʏᴏᴜ

One month later:

its been a month and Jaden has tried to talk to me but then gave up but i couldn't care less. I was concentrating on my study's rn and i was nailing all my tests. It was my last lesson and then the bell rang, finally!! I have a volleyball game rn. "Hey girl, lets go." Mia said pulling my arm. I then saw Jaden in the hallway with Bianca, it looked like they were arguing. He rolled his eyes and his eyes landed on mine. I looked at him up and down and walked away.

we changed into our shorts and shirts. And then our coach came in. "Cmon girls, are you ready?!we can beat them cmon!!!" She said hyping us up. and we ran out. Shit those girls are tall asf."were gonna lose, 100%" mia said. "Nahh we're better." I said. Lets hope we can beat their asses. 

I was in the back and i looked at the audience and saw Jaden in the middle of the audience with kobe next to him. He was looking at me but he wasn't the only one, some other boy's were looking at me and so was kobe. I decided to put my shirt above my ass and put my hands on my knees. I looked over at them again and saw kobe smirking and Jaden looking livid. I then winked at kobe and looked back at my game.

The game was over and we won. Mia came up to me and high fived me. "See, i told you we're better." I said with a smirk and she rolled her eyes while smiling. Someone then picked her up from behind. "You won!! Im so proud of you babe." Javon said hugging her. "You came?! You said you had an interview!!"
She said kissing him. I smiled at javon and tried to walk away when i bumped into someone. It was Jaden. "Sorry." "Its ok." He said and i walked away but then i felt him grab my wrist. "Congrats on the game." he said. "Thanks." I said. He nodd and it looked like he was about to cry. "Are you okay?-" he then just left. And i stood there worried.

I was on my bed reading the book i had to read till the end of the month. I was under my cover and I had my glasses on. I then heard someone run up the stairs and opening my door. "What do you wa-" i stopped and looked up to see Jaden with red puffy eyes and tears falling. "Jaden what happened? Come here." I said opening my arms. He came over and laid on my bed. I put the covers ontop of him and he laid ontop of me with his head on my chest. "What's wrong j?" I asked worried asf. "She- she left me.." he said and then started crying again. That bitch left him?! "Awe jaden, don't cry. She doesn't deserve you. Cmon get some rest." I said putting my glasses and my book away. He wrapped his arms around my waist giving me butterflies but its not the time bella. I wrapped my arms around him to and cuddled with him till he calmed down.

he then fell asleep on me as i was playing with his hair. I was still playing with his hair and then i heard his phone ring. I picked it up since it was on my bedside table rn.
'twin🥊 is trying to call you...'
I wont answer it but then jaden grabbed it from my hand and answered it.
"Yeah?" He asked sleepy rubbing his eye.
"No, tell them i ain't comin" he said rolling his eyes. "Dw where i am, ill be home at 9. Bye" he said and hung up. He then looked at me and smiled. "Thank you bella, really im so glad to have you in my life." He said putting his head on my chest again. "Its okay, i mean we're friends. That's what friends are for.." i said and it got silent. I was curious knowing what happened. "She uhm..she told me she list feelings and that she cheated on me a week ago. And i really loved her bella, like i really really loved her." He said and it made my heart break. I wanted to know if he felt the same with me.

"Jaden one question.." i said. "Hm?" He hummed. "It's gonna sound weird but uhm, did you love her more than me?.." i asked him. He was silent for a little then spoke up. "No, never bella. There's never gonna be someone that im gonna love more than you." He said. My heart flattered but then i noticed he said love? "You mean loved." I said correct him. "No, its love." He said and closed his eyes. I laid there wondering if he meant it. Sooner or later we fell asleep

I woke up by Jaden moving. "Stop moving." I said tired with my eyes closed. "Cmon sleep on my chest." He said getting off me and pulling me on him. My head was now on his chest but it felt weird. I opened my eyes to see him without a shirt. I smirked and closed my eyes. "I see you smirking." He said and i hid my face quickly. "No Im not, now go to sleep." I said getting off his chest and turning my back to him. He then came closer to me and spooned me and his hand around my waist. I was now blushing so hard. Then my phone rang. Who tf is it. I picked up my phone and saw it was Jayla. "Hey jayla, what's up?" I asked her putting her on speaker. "Uhm..bella?" She asked. "Yeah?" I asked her confused.

"What are you doing on Jaden's phone? Wait is Jaden over at yours?!"

to be continued...