ᴘᴀʀᴛ 14 | fᴏʀɢɪᴠᴇɴᴇss

1 week later and Bella's Pov:

It was a normal ass boring Saturday when the door ringed. I went to open it and saw Jaden, "what do you want?" I asked him sighing. "I know you hate me, and i know you probably won't forgive me but please bella. I'll do everything just please forgive me." He said with flowers in his hands. "I don't know Jaden i-" before i said anything else he kissed me. I wanted to pull away but something stopped me and i kissed back. when we pulled away he looked me in the eyes. "I'll give you one month to prove me that your sorry. If you mess it up. I'll never forgive you, never ever." I said and he smiled. Let's hope he doesn't mess it up.

1 month later:

"Alr, alr ill go change now!!" I said to Jayla(not Jayla walton, there is another Jayla and she is friends with the waltons". I got in her bathroom and changed. I walked out and the girls were already ready. "Ok, lets goo!!" Alexa said and we all went outside in the backyard. There was Jaden and some friends or ours. Some girls jumped in but i didn't want to jump in yet. "Hey. You single?" Jaden said to me. "Idk am i?" I said and smirked. "Ew." Jayla said pretending to trow up. i rolled my eyes and looked at Jaden again. "Can we talk for a second..alone." I said taking his hand inside.

"Whatsup?" He asked me as he leaned against the wall. "I think- im ready.." his face lit up. "Yess finally i can call you mine again." He said and picked me up. He then looked me in the eyes and kiss me. He then pressed me against the wall and the kiss got intense. He put his hands on my ass and i put mine around his shoulder. We were making out for about 5 minutes when alexa came in. "Oh god, i didn't have to see that guys.." she said and i got off jaden and pushed him off me. "Im sorry, im gonna go outside now, cmon." I said pulling Jaden's arm.

"What took you guys so long?" Tommy asked us. We looked at each other then just shrugged our shoulders. "Heyy im back, after having a trauma." Alexa said. "Why?" Someone asked. "I saw bella and Jaden make out, and damn Jaden's hand places were the most terrifying." She said and i looked down. "Shut up." Jaden said rolling his eyes. "Finally, he won't annoy us anymore about how he misses kissing her lips." "Frr"  one of them agreed with tommy.

it got a little dark and me and Jayla were talking when we heard. "Get him!!OH OH! USE YOUR LEGS!!" I looked over to see Jaden playing with Thomas. He picked up thomas and jumped in the pool. "Thomas is..kinda fine yk." Jayla said. I looked at her shocked. "You did not!!" I screamed but she covered my mouth quickly. "Shushhh!! Nobody knows except you..and thomas." "Wait wait wait, what?" I asked her with a smirk. "we're maybe, talking.." she said getting red. "Omggg, thats so cute Jayla!! I ship you all the way." i said and then i felt arms around my waist. Jaden then put his head on my shoulder, "what are you guys talking about?" He said kissing my cheek. I pushed him off quickly. "Stooop, ur wet and im getting wet bc of you." I said jumping up from my seat. He then came to me and grabbed me bridal style and ran to the pool. I wrapped my arms around his shoulder and begged him not to let me fall. "Please, Jaden please. I want to get dry so i can go home." I said. He then sighed and turned around. "Ok fine..SIKE" he said and jumped in with me.

we i got up i looked at him disappointed. "Fuck you, i hate you." I said turning my back to him. "i know you love me." He said wrapping his hands around my waist kissing my neck from behind. "And u guys are disgusting.." Tommy said and took a picture of us. "Cmon, lets get dry." He said an grabbed my hand. We walked out the pool and he wrapped a towel around me and himself.

we dried off and he dropped me home. "See you tomorrow at kaylens?" He said. "Sure, good night babe." I said and kissed him. "Good night love" he said and drove off. I got to the door and opened it. "Im home!!" I screamed. "Oh finally!!" I heard my father say. "Go to bed sweetie its 9 pm and tomorrow its an important day, its Alejandro big game." my mom said and i nodded. "Good night!!" I said and walked up the stairs. I went in my bathroom and took a hot shower. When i got out of the shower i saw Kaylen on live. I joined and requested to be in it. She accepted me and we talked with the fans.

"Alright, imma head out sine i gotta get some sleep for Tomorrow. Good night guys. Gold night kaylennnnn!!" I said and waved her bye. "Good Night." She said and i left the live. I then turned off my phone and switched off my light. I then laid on my bed when i got a call. "Ughh who could it be at this fucking time." i said and picked up my phone.

FaceTime call from Jaden❤️😍...

I signed before i picked up. "Hey baby." He said when i picked up. "Heyy." I said turning on the light again. "I've gotta tell you something." He told me. "Okay..go ahead." I said. "Can i like, maybe post a picture of us..?" He asked me. "Awe sure baby, you don't need to ask." I said smiling. "Yeah but like its, us kissing and my hand is like on your ass do you think the fans will notice." He asked sending me the picture. "Nahh, but im gonna go to sleep bc im so fucking tired. If you want to post it." "Ok good, good night babe. Ill call you tomorrow again" he said and i hung up as i smiled at him.

The next day:

i was at alejandros game cheering for him bc they won. "Go alejandroo!! Thats my boy!!" I screamed while clapping. After the game he got out the changing room and ran up to me. I picked him up and twirled him around. "I won!!" He said excitedly. "You won!!" I said cheering with him. "Lets go get ice cream for my win!!" He said and i agreed.

we got the ice cream and i sat on a bench while he played on the playground with some friends of his bc he wanted to play with them. I was talking with one of the older sister of his friend when i heard my phone getting alot of notifications. "Im sorry im gonna check that out rq." I said and walked off. I took out my phone to see it was blowing up.

"Damn, wtf happened- oh my god. The fucking photo went viral, and they noticed..
were fucked..."

to be continued...