-Thirty five-🔞

️ GirlxGirl sexual content skip if you don't wanna read and spread no hate⚠️

{A/N POV}

It was midnight 3 am and everyone was sleeping at the underground mafia headquarters except the guards who were on emergency alert and another person who was PARK LIA.

Rim was fast asleep while lia was still awake working on her laptop and was entirely focused on the thing she was doing until she heard some faint noises of someone crying.

After half closing her laptop lia turned herself around to find the person who was making those noises and her eyes fell upon her girlfriend, she was shocked to see rim crying in her sleep, She quickly left her seat and got up in order to go near rim who seemed scared and her body was almost trembling.

Lia realised that rim must be having a nightmare.

She quickly strolled near the bed and took a seat near rim.

"Hey Baby, wake up,wake up baby"

Lia wishpered while softly caressing rim's cheeks.

"Rim.....hey wake up..wake up love,why are you crying love, no one's gonna hurt you baby see i am here open your eyes come on"

Lia continued talking as she jerked rim's body a bit this time in order to wake her up from the nightmare

"No-- don't kill meh---ahhh.. ahhh"

Rim screamed as she sat up on the bed, she was awake finally but her whole body was shivering with fear and her breathing was high.

"Baby,no one will kill you,hey look at me rim,you were having a nightmare love"

Lia cleared softly turning rim's face to look at her who first stared at her with teary eyes but then hugged her tightly and started crying making lia worry and pat her back softly.

"Baby it's okay don't cry shh,no one's gonna hurt my Bubba Mmm"

Lia mumbled slowly pulling rim upon her lap like a baby who started sobbing.

"No..that--- man was scary......he was running behind me with a big knife and was smiling creepily, he said he will kill me..i was scared..i was searching for you but you weren't there...he was about to kill me"

Rim finished describing her nightmare as she hugged lia more tightly who singed and kept caressing rim's back.

"Baby that was just a nightmare, a dream Mmm? I am here with you and you know I won't let anyone hurt my baby"

Lia uttered and was about to pull rim closer but then she felt rim pulling her face away from her crook of neck to face her.

"Noh...why weren't you there in my dream .....that man was about to kill me...i was scared you should have been there "

Rim asserted when a fat pout decorated her lips.

Lia didn't want to but a smile formed on her lips as a chuckle escaped them after she heard her girlfriend's words.