The Scene

"What are you looking to get out of this?" I ask pulling my notebook out of my bag and sitting cross legged on the floor with my back against the bed. Will sits across from me and I intently wait for him to answer.
"I want someone I can come to in order to distress. Personally, I find it hard to find a submissive I mesh with that is in the area and available. I have a lot of acquired tastes if I am honest and a lot of girls run from it." He says honestly, appearing to peer into my soul with his eyes. It was like he was searching for the scared look most girls probably have in their eyes when he speaks about. Myself on the other hand quickly jot it down and look at him through my eyelashes. His eyes are directed on me sucking in every inch of my body.
"Well that is totally okay with me, vanilla is fucking boring." I wink. "What are some things you want me to do? I will let you know if anything is off limits, I just need you to tell me what you like, as I have asked every other player today that I have interviewed. I will give you this little speech, if you do not tell me everything then you will not be fulfilled and then you will not be letting me do my full job." His eyes twinkle mischievously and he nods, as if he's thinking of something.
"Well, one of the things I want to do is I like the idea of having my partner completely reliant on me. Have them expect me to choose their clothing, choose what they eat, make their decisions, choose when they can cum, when I fuck them. For me it's just the overwhelming desire to take care of someone. I love immobilizing my sub and letting her feel everything I have to offer. I am a giver but sometimes I give too much and it over-stimulates them." I roll my eyes but cannot ignore the way in which my body reacts to his words.
"Oh yeah, you're such a giver I bet. You know that only those who say they're givers are selfish and do not actually give their subs anything right?" William's eyebrow raises and he smirks at her reaction.
"Would you like me to show you how I do it? How nice and giving I can be? Have you tied to the bed and taking orgasm after orgasm so pretty for me? Do you want that Celestria?" I suck in a deep breath and try to ignore the way my panties dampen in anticipation. It would be highly unprofessional of me to scene with him before I have written a contract and had him sign it.
"I need you to sign the paper before I do anything that I may or may not regret sir." I wink and his blue eyes darken in lust.
"I usually like to be called Daddy but for the beginning of this scene and your job sir is fine with me babe." He winks back.
"Well normally I like slut or baby girl but like I guess babe works if we have to..." I wink and push the paper eagerly to him scribbling something random. He signs it and I launch myself at him landing on his lap. "So William, what did you want to do? I mean now that you have signed the contract or hypothetical contract I am officially able to submit to you with no issue." I push him over and he falls back with a thud.
"First off, baby girl." He whispers and I whine, closing my eyes as his breath hits my face. "When we're in this room, I am in charge. So this cute little I am in charge, I will push you around is not going to work. So what we're going to do is, I am going to tie you up and bring you to orgasm until I feel as though I am satisfied, only then will I be finished got it?"
"Yes sir, got it."
"Good girl, now." He drags out the 'w' and swiftly flips us over so that I am underneath him. Will's knee is pressed against my core creating a delicious pressure against my now soaking panties. My core involuntarily thrusts itself into his knee putting more of that wonderful pressure just where I need it the most. He chuckles and leans back to put both of his hands on my hips, effectively slowing down my movements. "You're so responsive to my body aren't you, almost like you were made to please someone. Is that true? Were you made to take orders from someone?"
"Yes sir, I was made to please. Please do something." I noticed the way he had been looking at me since I had stepped into his life a few hours ago. I noticed his lustful looks when I was engaging with the other men in the room, how his gaze lingered a little extra than was acceptable.
"Good, now are you going to be a good girl and follow my orders?"
"Yes." I reply and he slaps my thigh lightly as a warning igniting more fires within me.
"Yes what? Don't tell me you've already forgotten my name?" He makes a 'tsking' noise and I cannot explain the feeling that comes over me, as if I have disappointed him, a stranger.
"Yes sir."
"There's a good girl. Now, crawl to the bed and kneel at the foot facing the bed. I'll be with you in a minute." With that he stands up leaving my body cold and wanting more. Without saying another word he strides to the other side of the room and out of my immediate vision. I make quick work of crawling to the side of the bed and kneeling there with my head bowed. I can't lie, doing this type of play with someone new still makes me feel nervous, before taking this job I had submitted for three men, one being long term. However, he ended things abruptly when he moved to Hong Kong to be with someone he had met online. It had really hurt me as I felt used and betrayed, as if I did not matter at all. Men suck sometimes but I really hope that this job isn't like this, these men would not do me like this would they? What happens if I ever possess feelings for one of them? Then I will have to tell Kyle and my job will end. I am so deep in thought about the unknown, an unknown that I have no control over that I don't realize William is back until I feel his hand gently around my neck tipping my head back so my eyes meet his.
"Are you ready Celestria?" He asks softly his torso bare now and for a brief moment I try my best to get a good glimpse at his body, no doubt created by the Gods or from years of hard work I assume.
"Yes sir." He smiles and throws a pack of dark blue rope on the bed in front of me. My head attempts to snap forward to watch it but Will's hand is still grasping my neck, keeping me in place effortlessly.
"Do you have a safe word in place that we can use in case anything becomes too much for either of us?" I blush at the one word that has gone through my head from the moment I got this job and I think it is silly before I suck up my pride and speak it into the air.
"Senators sir." His lips twitch with what seems like a laugh before he's shaking his head.
"Got it, if either of us says Senators then we know to stop and we will immediately begin aftercare." I nod my head before letting my eyes close as his hand becomes tighter around my neck. After being around my neck, his hands take a trip to my hair and run his fingers through the strands softly learning every inch before taking it into a makeshift ponytail and wrapping the hair around his wrist before pulling. This pulls a low moan of appreciation from me and I am mildly embarrassed that something so simple and mundane.
"Yes sir." I whimper and am aware of how my nipples harden from where they are still confined in my bra and my panties become impossibly wetter, something I didn't think would be possible from something so mundane and simple. Was I really that touch deprived that the first person to touch me even in the softest ways would elicit such a reaction from me.
"Let's get you undressed and your mind shut off. You're just a sweet little babydoll, no need to think right now. I promise you're in good hands." Will helps me stand and I feel his fingers reach for the hem of my shirt pulling it off impossibly slow, dragging his scorching fingers across my abdomen, creating a trail of goosebumps anywhere his hands touch. My pants he was just as gentle with but my bra and panties he practically ripped off my body. My panties were now shreds on the floor and I turn around to look at him in shock. He gives me a pointed look and I turn back around. "Bed now Celestria." He barks at me and I climb onto the bed laying down without another word.
"Like this?" He nods and takes the rope from under my leg and begins to tie my legs to each bedpost before doing the same with my hands. When Will is satisfied he stands back to admire his work, a little longer than I like or think is dignified because I squirm and he spanks my inner thigh stopping my movement.
"Here I thought you were so good and cute for listening to me like this but it looks like you're just a little slut who is impatient. What if I were to just leave you tied up like this and the door to the room open so everyone can see you so cute and struggling trying to get out of the restraints. Maybe they would take pity on you and come to your rescue, or maybe they would see an opportunity and use it to their advantage. A hot young submissive who is open and ready for any cock that comes her way how does that sound? Would you like something like that to happen? You like the idea of someone coming in and seeing you in such a compromising position?" He degrades me in such a way that it causes my cunt to clench in anticipation of the fantasy that I did not know I had. He chuckles darkly before shaking his head. "Such a dirty little slut aren't you? I haven't even touched you and you're already dripping onto the bed." He drags his fingers up my right leg to my soaked core. His fingers delicately touch my clit before going down to my hole and circling the hole, dipping one of his thick digits inside my core. The soft stretch of his finger makes my head spin and my hips snap up.
"Careful, i've barely started my dear and you're already this much of a mess. Imagine when I am finished with you, the type of mess you'll be and you'll have to parade around my teammates knowing exactly that I was the first one to test out our submissive. Those men cannot wait to get their hands on you, I've heard what they were saying when we were in the locker room and on the ice. They're going to eat you alive, but right now you're all mine." He growls and thrusts a second finger inside of me. I yell out my body arching off the bed at the intrusion inside my body. Will is happy with my body's reaction because he is aggressively speeding up the speed of his fingers.
"Please!" I scream out loving the feeling of his thick fingers inside of me.
"Think you can handle another slut?" I nod letting my head tip forward to make eye contact with him. His blonde hair is messy with a few strands in front of his face from no doubt that finger fucking of a lifetime he's giving me. He smirks as he no doubt takes in my disheveled appearance.
"Yes sir, I can take another." I attempt to keep my eyes on him as he lines up a third finger to fuck me with. As soon as the third is inside I let my head fall back involuntarily as I'm unable to control my body movements. I pull at the restraints and loudly curse them.
"What you don't like the ropes? They're holding you so nicely though baby girl. You look so cute in them." Will chuckles not stopping his fingers that are roughly rubbing against my gspot everytime he thrust his fingers in, not once missing my sweet spot.
"I love them but I want to touch you." He just chuckles at my whining and then I feel a tongue against my clit and that's when my hips fly off the bed but are quickly held back down by his forearms. He's making quick work of my clit and the mix between that and his fingers has me cumming quicker than I can say something. The feeling of an orgasm brought on by someone else was like none I had ever felt before. It always feels so good when someone else does it because you just have to relax but when it's someone as good as Will and it has been as long as it has it just feels different. Feels good.
"Oh no, the slut forgot to ask permission. Guess I'll have to punish you." He chuckles and I mentally yell at myself for not asking. Every submissive knows to ask unless otherwise stated.
"Sir, I'm so sorry. It just felt so good and new and I couldn't help it. Please don't punish me, I promise I'll be good just please don't."
"How about this as punishment. I bring some of the boys in to watch you fall apart again and again." I let out a choke sound and think about how humiliating it would be for him to invite some of his teammates into watch me fall apart at his hands.
"Daddy." I whimper at the idea, feeling myself completely relax and a sense of floating falls over me.
"You like that baby girl? You like the idea of daddy's teammates coming in and watching you take my cock and fingers like a good little girl?" I nod and feel his hand crack down on my pussy. I cry out at the feeling toeing the line between pleasure and pain.
"Yes, I love it please. Degrade me and have your teammates watch." I beg with tears pooling at the corner of my eyes.
"Hey quick check in, Celestria are you okay? What is your colour?" He asks me stroking my cheek. I nuzzle into his hand softly before looking up at him with hazy eyes.
"Green sir. I promise I'm okay, just please touch me."
"Okay babe, relax I am going to get the guys to see if they want to join in. You're going to tell me if this punishment is too much right? I know it's humiliating to be falling apart in front of a crowd and given this is the first punishment as the team submissive I want to check in."
"I'm okay sir, relax. It'll be okay!" Will checks my face for any chance of change or any last minute decisions. I can't place why he's looking at me so thoroughly but it feels good to have attention on me.
"I'll be right back." He smiles and disappears.
Will's POV
"Alright boys listen up." I say and the boys in the room look up at me. "So, this is gonna sound douchey but I am currently in the middle of a scene with Celestria where I just have to punish her not cumming without permission. Her punishment is to have some of you watch me fuck her and I'm gonna degrade her for making me bring you guys in. I checked and she is okay with it but if anyone wants to watch feel free." I chuckle and Jason looks at me in alarm.
"Is she okay? You left her in the room by herself? Was she in sub space? Does she know where you went?" He asks seeming worried about Celestria. Even though she is new he was always the guardian of the young ones.
"She's okay, I made sure before I left her. She is in sub space judging by the look she gave me. So I have to go back because I don't feel comfortable leaving her for a long time but if you wish to come watch feel free. You should've seen her when I asked her if she would like that. I thought she was going to cum right there, but she wouldn't because she knew she was in trouble." I chuckle and turn around to walk back to the room. When I return, I stand watching her struggle to keep her breathing under control. She was the most beautiful girl I had ever met and I had only met her today. Within that short time I knew that I had to have her but, because she works for the team I also know her feelings would never amount to anything because I cannot do anything to jeopardize her job.
"Baby girl, I'm back with your punishment. I think you'll find this to be fun." I chuckle and her head snaps to me. She smiles a dopey, half drunk smile her eyes hazy no doubt from the orgasm and the feeling of being locked up.
"Okay sir." She smiles. "I feel floaty."
"That's the sub space darling." I walk into the room and move to grab a flogger from the wall as some of the team come into the room. Auston and Mitch do a double take when they see her laying naked on the bed as do some of the other guys. "So you know why I've had to do this right slut?" I ask coming back to her and dragging the flogger down her torso softly letting the cool leather tickle her skin.
"Yes sir, I disobeyed even though I didn't know that is what we were doing as no one told me." She sasses and I flick the flogger on her sex quickly which causes her to yelp.
"Wrong answer. You know why we're doing this."
"Because I need to be taught a lesson? A lesson on why not to cum without permission."
"Good girl." I go to the other side of the room and grab the vibrator and plug it in with a smile. Celestria's eyes go wide as she notices what I have in my hand.
"That's gonna be too much."
"It's all for fun though babe, you'll love this I promise you. Just relax." I wink and press the vibrator to her clit before turning it on. She whimpers her eyes closing at the feeling. I slide two of my fingers back in her wet pussy. She clenches down on my two digits and I chuckle. "See I told you, you'd enjoy this little slut."
"Who are you calling little slut?!" She bites out and has me shocked as two minutes ago she was enjoying me calling her a little slut. The look in her eyes is a playful one and I guess she loves being a brat.
"You, you're a little slut clenching down on my fingers. I bet if I had anyone else feel how your cute little pussy is fluttering and clenching around my fingers. But you'd like that too much and we can't let this punishment get you off easy." I speed up my fingers and her hips buck wildly. I look at Auston and have him come over to assist in holding her hips down. She whimpers when she feels his hands no doubt rough on her skin.
"Please." She whimpers as I curl my fingers just right to have her pussy fluttering against my fingers.
"Please what?"
"Let me cum sir I'm sorry." She whines pushing against Auston's hands that hold her into place. "Let me cum."
"I didn't hear a please, did you guys?"
"I certainly didn't buddy." Auston chuckles.
"I'm sorry, please let me cum. I'll be a good girl, I'll let you fuck me nicely or as meanly as you want in front of your teammates please!" She yells visibly holding back.
"Cum slut, let go! You'll be cumming one more time before I'm through with you." I chuckle and have Auston let go of her as she cums so everyone can watch.
"Thank you, thank you!" She cries out as her orgasms washes through her and I have a hard time keeping my fingers inside her as she contracting her muscles so hard.
"Fuck." I hear course throughout the room as they no doubt take in how hot she looks when she cums.
Celestria's POV
"Thank you, thank you!" I cry out as my body explodes in pleasure. Will is relentless as my orgasm washes over me and I can't believe that this is my life now. Being a submissive professionally. It is going to be tough but so rewarding. I'm so deep in thought and fighting the fuzzy feeling still washing over my body and brain that I don't register the ropes coming off and me being flipped onto my hands and knees. I come face to face with 8 of the players who are all sporting hardons after the performance I no doubt just put on for them.
"Hello there boys." I giggle waving dazed. Will spanks my ass and I am suddenly aware of him behind me on the bed.
"Ready?"
"Yes please, fuck me or I'll throw y-ou." He slides in as I say that and I lose my train of thought.
"What was that? Wanna try that again baby girl?" Will thrusts into me at a firm pace that has me grabbing onto the bed sheets to hold on.
"N-o." I stutter my eyes falling shut.
"Look at them. Look them in the eyes and let them watch you as you fall apart. Your punishment is to have them watch you fall apart. They just met you and they'll know how big of a slut you are. A silly slut who cannot follow directions." I whimper, which is something that seems to be happening a lot.
"Not a slut." I mumble and he wraps his hand around my neck and pull me flush against his chest.
"Mhm sure you're not and I'm not fucking you within an inch of your life." The men around me chuckle and I blush a dark red at the humiliation of the situation.
"Look at Mitch and Auston, look at what you're doing to them." He whispers fucking into me roughly. I lock eyes with Auston and his eyes are fixed on my body as my tits bounce in rhythm with Will's thrusts.
"Daddy please." I let slip out my head slipping back against Will's chest.
"Look. At. Them. While. I. Fuck. You." I look at Auston and he winks at me while mouthing "good girl." I whine and look at Mitch who's blue eyes are piercing hers. I must look insane at the moment but all the men in the room were staring at me. "How good do you feel right now? Tell them, yell it out." Will growls in my ear and i reach back to grip his hair, just to give me something to grab onto. He grunts and pushes me forward into the mattress. I let screams of pleasure out.
"I feel so fucking good please, give me something. I want to cum," I whimper biting the blanket.
"How about if i fuck your mouth and someone eats you out. How would you like that?"
"I'm so close though!" I pant feeling the knot in my stomach getting tighter and tighter.
"So would you rather finish on my cock or with someone eating you out."
"On your cock please." I feel Will's fingers rubbing at my clit which is so sensitive that a single touch has my hips trying to buck away from his feather like touch.
"Aww poor baby, you're so sensitive from all the orgasms I've given you that your body can't handle such a light touch. Maybe I shouldn't let you cum again if you're that sensitive!"
"No please let me cum! Make me cum please!" I sob lifting my head as tears pool in my eyes from the pleasure. He rubs fast and tight circles quickly getting me teetering right on edge.
"Ask the guys if you can cum. If they say so you may."
"May I cum please?" I cry out hardly containing my orgasm as it threatens to spill over for the third time today.
"Yes you may." A few of them say and without missing a beat I cum on Will's cock for the final time tonight. He's pulling out and cumming on my back not long after my orgasm knocks me into a daze. I vaguely feel a hand softly carding through my hair while another cleans up the mess on my back. I whine and nuzzle into the feeling.
"You were so good for him and us today. Such a good girl, you're so perfect for us, a perfect, perfect girl." I notice it's Jason softly whispering as he soothes me.
"Did sir leave? Was i bad?" I whimper trying to clear fog from my brain.
"I'm right here little one. Jason is just helping me as I clean you up."
"Oh." I relax back into the bed and allow myself to be taken care of. I knew aftercare was nice but this way I feel like I'm flying. "I still feel like I'm flying."
"Sub space darling Celestria, the best feeling is that headspace. Enjoy and come out when you're ready." Jason waits until William is done cleaning me before helping to maneuver me into bed on Will's chest.
"I'll be back in an hour to grab you for sushi." Jason whispers before quietly exiting the room. My eyes drift close and I fall into a nap on one of my new dominants chest.