Aftercare

"So are you ready to go?" Jason asks me as I fix my outfit and wipe the mascara stains off my cheeks.
"I can't face you guys after what happened." I giggle blushing at the thought of what happened.
"Come on, it's not like we're people who are going to judge. You gave those young boys more of a show than anyone I know could have. You no doubt gave them fantasies, you just took one of their cocks inside of you and he made you cum while looking at us. I hardly think you have anything to be embarrassed about." He chuckles fixing my top for me.
"You really think they were okay with that?"
"They would not have been there if they weren't. Trust me on this one." He gives me a comforting smile.
"Did you like the show?" I ask shyly looking up at him through my eyelashes.
"I loved it, you looked so hot. It looked like a lot of fun and honestly I wanted to help." He chuckles and my pussy clenches at the idea no matter how sore I was, I wanted more.
"Wanted to help with what?" I ask innocently as we begin to walk towards the door, Jason saying goodbye to everyone as he's leaving.
"I wanted to help hold you down. Will's ties were amateur, I prefer more elaborate ties, really immobilize you."
"You'll have to show me sometime."
"I plan to do so, as soon as you're recovered and we have signed a contract. You'll be in my ropes soon."
"You can't tease me like that?" He comes behind me and runs his hands down my back soothingly.
"Just did." He chuckles and we make it to his car soon after. He has his hand on my leg the entire time, a comforting weight that has been relaxing into the fancy leather interior of his car. I end up dozing off a little, tired from the activities that took place. Jason does nothing but keep his hand there while he drives, until he suddenly has to suddenly slam on the breaks, his hand goes across my chest in a protective manner as he lets out a curse. I startle awake panicking suddenly remembering where I was but I can't relax.
"I'm so sorry Celestria." Jason apologizes, his hand going back to my thigh. I try to calm my pounding heart but it is taking a while to relax.
"It's okay, not your fault."
"But you were resting and I feel bad."
"My head just is not into it. I can't figure out why, I'm just a little shaky and my brain is foggy."
"Are you feeling a bit dejected and sad?" I nod and shrug.
"I kind of feel like that, it's weird I haven't felt like that before."
"I think you're in subdrop. I'll get my wife to order us some sushi and I'll take you back to my place. I have a room we can use to help you through it."
"Will your wife mind that a random girl is coming into your house? What about your kids, don't you have kids?"
"They'll just be happy to have someone new in the house. My wife and I are in an open marriage so she is free to play with whoever and so am I. Many of the guys who have partners are like that, it gives us more experience and teaches us new things."
"Do you have a stuffie? I just like to hold something when I get sad is all..." I trail off and he smiles at me.
"No, but let's go and grab you one from Walmart to hold."
"No no it's okay, don't worry about it. It's just this stupid little thing I do when I get all sad and subbie."
"It's not stupid and you will not address it as such. It is a comfort thing for you and I will make sure that you are comfortable when you are submitting." He smiles softly and driving towards I presume a Walmart is. I huff and sink into the seat. Jason and I walk into Walmart together thankful for the masks that keep his identity a secret. We go to the toys section and he lets me choose a comfort stuffed animal, one that I can keep at the arena or his house wherever I need for when I feel submissive and need a little extra help. I find a really soft white furred, long ear bunny and give it a squeeze. The soft fur rubs on my skin and it gives me comfort which also has me dropping in public.
"Princess, give me your hand and hold it tight. I'll help you when we get out but I need you to stay with me." He whispers pulling me into him when I give him my hand. I look up at him and nod clutching my new stuffed animal in my hand.
"Jason, please help. I don't like feeling this way in public."
"I know, it's okay. I'll get us out of here now and back to my place. My wife ordered us a combo platter of rolls. I'll get you situated wherever you need when we get home and then I'll hand feed you until you feel you can do it yourself okay? Let's go." When we make it back to his place, we say brief hellos to his wife who is smiling at me with a collar proudly around her neck. She is a beautiful woman in her late thirties and I am majorly envious of her looks. She was everything and was so sweet. She was kind and Jason briefly explained that I was suffering from subdrop and that he was going to have me stay the night and was not letting me out of his sight until I was back to myself. She nodded and understood what I was going through. She offered me pj's which I politely agreed to even though I knew they wouldn't fit. She said she would bring them down with everything else I would need and that if I ever need anything to feel free to ask. I thank her graciously and Jason helps me down the stairs to his basement.
"Celestria, I want you out of your jeans and shirt. Fold them nicely on the chair and kneel on the pillow at the foot of the couch. I'll be there in a moment, I'm just going to change and grab our dinner." Jason says pointing to a nice leather couch that has a soft looking pillow in front of it.
"Can I have bun bun with me?" I ask, gesturing to the soft bunny in my hand. Jason smiles fondly and nods.
"Of course you can, thank you for asking so nicely." I blush, sinking deeper into that fuzzy feeling.
"Thank you." He chuckles and leaves the room. I get undressed and fold my clothes neatly as asked before sinking down onto the pillow and sighing letting my head fall forward. The feeling of kneeling makes me feel more grounded and I don't even notice that Jason is back until I feel a hand on my head.
"Celestria, here I brought this down for you to wear. It's one of my leaf shirts so that you will feel more comfortable. Let's get your bra off of you, I'll turn around so you can slip it off." I unclasp my bra and slip the shirt on.
"You don't need to, you've seen me naked but thank you for being a gentleman."
"I want to be respectful. Are you ready? Nothing sexual is going to happen, unless we negotiate but this is going to be a form of care. You will not need to do anything tonight and I will not leave until you feel better. Do you understand?"
"Yes sir, I understand." I smile lowering my head in respect to him. "Can I rest my head on your thigh?"
"Of course, thank you for asking." I don't look him in the eye but can hear the smile in his voice as he answers me. I comfortably let my head rest against his thick thigh and he cards his hand through my hair. "You know you're so good. You were so good for Willy today. I'm so proud of you for taking him so good. We are so lucky to have someone like you on our team. You're such a good girl Celestria." Jason whispers and I relish in the praise feeling myself slip further in further until all I can let out is whimpers. "Non verbal when in sub space, noted." He chuckles but it's very distant to me. I just rub my head against his leg in appreciation.
Jason's POV
"Is she okay?" Jennifer, my wife asks me as I come up the stairs to our room. I strip out of my clothes of the day and put on grey sweatpants and an old leaf sweater. I grab another shirt so Celestria can wear something comfortable.
"We failed to notice she was having sub drop from Will putting her in subspace at the rink today. So, as I said when we got home that we did not know and she's going to have to stay the night because I don't trust her to make it home by herself."
"I agree, it isn't safe for her to go home alone. Did William perform his duties."
"Oh yeah he held her and praised her and stated everything needed. Assessed her and let her nap. He did the adequate aftercare. I don't think she has played with anyone in a long time. She is one of those subs that I just want to protect, when she drops she just wants a stuffed animal to hold. She says it's a comfort thing and it's the cutest thing I have ever seen."
"Seems like you've found your newest mentee, make sure you're protecting her from the hurt that this lifestyle can cause. She's going to get attached to these men and then they're going to leave. The one constant that she has is you, because you're not leaving unless you're retiring here. She will always have you."
"She is so precious babe, I forgot what it's like to care for a submissive like this. Don't get me wrong you are an amazing submissive but she is just so open and willing and it's so endearing." My wife smiles and nods in understanding at what I've just said.
"She sounds amazing. I'm excited to get to know her as I no doubt know she'll be sitting with us when we can go back to games."
"Yes definitely, I believe she's with Kyle and Brendan right now going forward but someday I believe she will be a girlfriend. The young ones are so infatuated with her already I can see one of them asking her out."
"Awww young love. You better go back to her, sushi is in the fridge. I'll see you later, I love you." I walk over to the bed and give her a kiss on the lips before going back downstairs to grab the food and then to the basement where Celestria was nicely kneeling on the pillow in her bra and underwear. I took a second to admire her body, fuller hips and stomach with cute thighs and a relaxed face. She was the sweetest looking submissive I had been around in a while and it made my heart weak.
I sit down and hand her a shirt in which she takes gratefully and I offer to turn around. She giggles and says 'you've seen me naked already'. I relax into the dominant headspace while she is relaxing against my thigh. Her head is rubbing against my thigh and I chuckle carding my fingers through her hair.
"Celestria, would you like some sushi? You had a big day today and I doubt you've eaten. I'll feed you if you want." I offer and she doesn't answer me. "Celestria, can you look at me princess?" I ask firmly this time and she whines shaking her head. "Look at me now or I'll have to spank you." She whimpers and shakes her head.
"No sir, no spanks, no punishment." She mumbles reluctantly looking up at me. Her eyes are open and her face shows no sign of stress.
"I asked you a question, I expect you to answer me." Her face drops as she senses my disappointment.
"I'm sorry da-I mean sir, I just want to please but it's so comfy and soft down here I'm just floating." She says innocently playing with the ears of the bunny in her lap.
"I know you want to call me daddy, it's okay to. When I'm around you can call me whatever your little heart desires." Her eyes light up and she smiles.
"But what if the others laugh at me." She mumbles.
"They won't laugh at you princess, they love honorifics as much as I do."
"Pinky promise?" She holds out her pinky and I link it with mine and place a kiss on it.
"Promise, now can we get some food into you please?"
"I love sushi, yes please." She nods and I open the platter and let her pick out some pieces she wants and I pick at the other pieces. Jen ordered us edamame too and so I fed her those in between bites and give her little sips of water.
"Good girl, you're so good for me."
"Thank you daddy." She whispers. "May I get up and feed myself please?" She asks and I nod before helping her off the floor. Her legs are stiff to get off the ground and she whines in response.
"It's okay to be sore, you just kneeled for a good amount of time, here I'll massage them for you." I motion for her to sit down on the couch and I pull her legs into my lap.
"So this is what aftercare is?" She laughs her eyes dropping closed.
"Aftercare can be anything you want."
"I've never really had it before." She shrugs and I feel myself getting angry.
"No one has ever given you aftercare?" She shakes her head.
"No, you and Will are the only ones to have given me anything. Before today I had no idea what it was." She shrugs looking down at her lap.
"So what they would fuck you and then leave?"
"That's why I have the stuffed animal. It gives me something to cuddle with when I was alone."
"Come here, I'll hold you. You can lay on my chest." I offer a spot in between my legs and she gratefully snuggles into me.
Celestria's POV
"Celestria!" I hear people scream as soon as I walk into the arena after my night spent at Jason's. I yawn and take a sip of my coffee before noticing it was Mitch bouncing towards me.
"Rough night?" He asks looking me up and down and that is when I remember I'm in Jason's shirt and my pants with my sweater overtop.
"I spent the night at Jason's and living in Markham I didn't have time to go home. I suffer from insomnia too so I couldn't sleep and didn't want to bug Jason."
"I'm sorry, we can help you find a place to nap or ways to help you sleep. You're from Markham?! No way, so am I! What part?"
"I'm near Main Street! I grew up in Ottawa but moved here when I was young." I take another sip of my coffee and watch him as he takes the information in and my face as I ignore the questions.
"Oh nice, a buddy of mine grew up around there."
"Oh cool, sounds like it's a small world!" I giggle and he nods.
"Celestria! You forgot this in the car." Jason says appearing behind me with a bag containing the white bunny and my shirt. I blush and take the bag from him.
"Thank you Jason."
"My pleasure darling, morning Mitchy."
"Morning Spezz."
"I better go see Kyle. Run through some things, I'll see you guys later." The pair wave at me and I walk to where all the offices were located and knock on Kyle's.
"Come in." I hear and I smile before walking into the room. Kyle was a gentle man from what I've noticed and his attire with his cardigan and glasses made him softer than I think he intended to look.
"Good morning sir, I just was wondering if you had time to run over some things with me?" I ask.
"Of course, you caught me in between meetings, come in, have a seat." He smiles and I shut the door behind me as I enter the room. "What did you need? I have some things to give you as well." He rummages through bags under his desk and pulls out a leaf duffel. "It's a quick put together from the boys, they figured it would help you. Inside there's also an envelope with a set of keys, fobs and lanyard. One is for your office, one is for your new place and the fobs are for your building and the arena. Come, I'll show you." He stands up and motions for me to follow him. We walk for a minute or so before he stops in front of a door that says, 'Celestria Raynard'
"Your office is right down the hall from mine and is to be used for anything you may need. Go on in," he urges me and I find the key in the bag and fumble awkwardly for the lock. When I turn the lock and walk inside to see a lovely white room with a dark wooden desk in the middle. On top was a MacBook, cell phone and a pair of car keys.
"Those are for you, as a worker of MLSE and specifically one of important stature in the Leafs organization you must have your own work computer, phone and a company issued car. It is a Mercedes Coupe, it's the base model but it is brand new and paid off. You will use that while under contract with us."
"Thank you, this is all too much and too kind of you." Kyle smiles at me.
"It's our pleasure, like I said you are such an important part of this crew we want you to be in the best shape always for you to properly do your job."
"Thank you, I always want to do my best. When must I move in by?"
"As soon as possible, your apartment already has a bed and couch but it will need everything else. We wanted to get the bare minimum. It is in a great apartment building with some of the members of the team living in it. We've arranged for a nice one bedroom. Like discussed we will have an allowance for you and you can decorate or do whatever you want with it! We can do it every week or bi-weekly."
"Weekly would be better for me as I can budget properly." Kyle nods in agreement and smiles at me.
"Perfect, I will ensure that is noted. Was there anything else that I can help you with?"
"Yes, could you provide me with a list of the boys' contact information so that I am able to email a contract out. I believe it is easier and probably better to have them e-sign it and answer the questions online."
"For sure I can, I'll get Lucas to email you a copy."
"Thanks!"
"No problem, have you given more thought to your buddy on the team? I know it's still early but is there anyone who stands out?"
"I have someone in mind but I need to get to know them all better before I decide."
"I understand, I need to get back to my meetings but if you need anything let me know or don't be afraid to go to Lucas." Without another word Kyle leaves the room and shuts my door. I turn around and walk to behind my desk before sitting in the comfy chair. I take out my new laptop and begin working on programming things properly. After getting all of that finished I then begin on the contract. I use some online BDSM agreements and add my own twist into them. It takes forever as I've got to list all the kinks and fetishes and ensure that all the bases are covered. After that I ensure to look over it a couple of times and by then my eyes are straining from how long I've looked at the screen for so I get up and head in search for some coffee. On my way out I bump into Frederik.
"Hi Celestria." He greets smiling down at me.
"Hello Frederik!"
"Call me Freddie or Fred please!" He insists and I nod.
"Okay Fred. I have a question, I'm pretty lost and am in search of coffee. Do you know where I can find some?"
"For sure, we have some in the kitchen! Come with me." He motions for me to follow and so I do, behind him like a lost puppy.
"Here is where you can always find the coffee. Because you're a member of us you can always have coffee when you need it."
"Yes sir." I smile before yawning tiredly.
"You're more than welcome to take a nap in the playroom. I know I saw the cleaners in there earlier so the sheets will be cleaned. I can take you there if you want?"
"I think I am okay, i'm going to take this coffee and attempt to power through." Fred frowns but nods and watches as I make myself a large steaming cup of coffee. I take a sip and moan appreciatively. Fred's dark eyes stare me down and I blush. "I'm sorry, I didn't mean for that noise to come out of my mouth." I giggle and he shakes his head.
"It's okay, coffee makes people do crazy things. That was a nice noise though, but next time I'd like to be the one to draw that from you. Not coffee." He chuckles and makes himself a cup.
"Well I'm almost done writing the contracts and then I'll send it out so once I do the faster you send it back in the faster we can explore." His eyes darken and I know I've interested him.
"Will do, Celestria. I'll make sure you enjoy every minute of it."
"You all say that!" I laugh with a shake of my head.