The Plane Ride

I pulled out my laptop and got to work on an essay as I got settled onto the plane. Sheldon and Kyle were to my right talking in depth about something and Brendan was in front of me reading a novel. The back of the plane was rather boisterous with the members of the team taking it up. I was content to just sit here on the plane ride out west and get some school work done. All of my time has been spent with the boys and taking care of them. I've neglected my case studies. I'm working away on my case study when I feel a pair of hands come from behind me to rub my shoulders. I jump causing my papers to drop.
"Shit." I mutter bending down to pick them up.
"Hi darling, how are things?" Will asks me.
"The only thing that's gone right so far is my title page." He digs particularly deep into a knot and I let out a moan low and my eyes close.
"Feel good Celeste?" He whispers nipping at my ear. Shivers run down my spine and I nod trying to focus on not getting turned on in my seat. "Come sit with me. I'll do more of this and get you to relax."
"As tempting as this is, I have to get some work done and have been neglecting it as of late."
"Come on, you know you want to. Plus I'm pretty sure Kyle wouldn't be happy to hear that you're not helping us." He chuckles nipping at my ear again. I set my laptop down and spun around to pull the collar of his sweater towards me.
"You try anything and that'll be the end of you." I threaten and his eyes widen in excitement and he licks his lips.
"A threat is it? How cute." With a huff I stand up and walk to his seat before he can get there. I end up straddling Rasmus who looks as surprised as I do.
"Hello there." He chuckles and I blush before settling into his seat. Will chuckles and stands there staring at me.
"That's my seat."
"Oh yeah? Hmmm well too bad it's my seat now." He glares at me and looks at Rasmus. Rasmus gets the idea and pulls me into his lap. I let out an undignified sound and looked behind me to him. "That's so rude." He chuckles.
"Too bad it looks like I got my seat back."
"Guess I'll just be going back to my seat then." I say and attempt to get off Rasmus' lap. His grip on my hips grows tighter and I whimper before I stop moving.
"Good girl, you don't want to leave us so you?" He asks, pushing my hair to the side so he can lay kisses on the side of my neck. I melt into his body and let my eyes close. "Good, relax and let us take care of you. If you're good we'll let you cum and maybe Will over there can help me. But we need you to be quiet." I look and notice Will's eyes are trained on my face. Rasmus' hand slip into my pants and rests on my pussy not moving.
"Let Rasmus make you feel good."
"Is all I'm good for is sex?" I ask glaring at him. Will tsk and shakes his head.
"No, you're good for many things but we wanted to make you feel good." I huff and close my eyes again, relaxing more into Rasmus' chest. His long fingers tease my clit and he has me whining softly.
"Please." I whimper and I feel him smirk against my neck.
"Please what Celestria? Tell me, what do you want?"
"Please don't tease me Ras." I whine and he chuckles.
"Good girl, keep still now." I still my hips and open my eyes to see Pierre and Mitch watching from where they were sitting.
"I need more please." Rasmus pulls my pants down and Will's hand creeps up my thigh. When he gets to my entrance I buck into his hand. He chuckles and kisses my neck before burying two fingers into my heat.
"Motherfucker." I curse causing more eyes to look at me. I don't care though as Will's thick fingers fill me so good.
"Look at everyone staring, they know what a good slut you are. Ride my fingers you know you want to baby girl." He growls as Rasmus' fingers move quicker over my clit.
"Daddy please." I wail as he curls his fingers up into my g-spot and I watch his eyes light up at the noises I make.
"Please what my darling?"
"Please let me cum..."
"Ask Rasmus."
"Rasmus, please let me cum. I'll be good and listen." Rasmus massages my clit and nods his head.
"You may." I tuck my head into the crook of his neck and let out a soft whimper as I cum on Will's fingers.
"Good girl." I relax against Rasmus' chest and let my eyes fall shut as I ride out the pleasure of my orgasm.
"Such a good girl for us." The men adjust my pants and give me a sip of water.
"I'm so proud of you taking us." I cannot help the feeling of pride that washes over me as I blush.
"Can I service you guys please?" I ask and the boys both groan.
"Please let me serve you." I whine. Will nods and I kneel between his legs and pull his pants down.
"Do not whine Celestria, I'll spank the whininess out of you." I hear Jason say as I grab Will's cock and look up at him.
"Please Daddy Will, can I suck your cock?"
"Go for it baby." I lean forward and kitten lick his cock. He wraps his hands in my hair as I attentively pay the rightful attention his cock deserves. I moan softly and take his head fully into my mouth. He grunts and thrusts into my mouth. I gag but continue to take him as well as I can in my mouth. "Fuck, you feel too good baby. I am not going to last too long." He shallow thrusts into my mouth. I whine around his cock and use my hand to stroke what I cannot get with my mouth. I look up at Will and find him staring intently down at me. I've attracted a crowd, I can tell by the eyes burning holes in the back of my head. I continue to suck as I maintain eye contact and his eyes close as he cums into my mouth. Like a good girl and always wanting to please I swallow all his cum and continue to suck until he's jolting away from me.
"That's enough, good girl." He praises, pulling me up to lazily make out with him. I moan and wrap my fingers in his hair melting into them.
"Thank you." I whisper when we pull back and he smiles, kissing my forehead.
"It's my pleasure, go be good for Rasmus now." Will pushes me gently towards Rasmus and I crawl to his open knees and pull out his cock from the confines of his dress pants. His hands come to grasp my head, his hands softer than Will's as if he was afraid of hurting me. It was a comforting change of pace, he was a softer dom and I learned as I sucked his cock he was all about praise and encouragement which had me a whimpering mess. As someone who is turned on by older men, there was something about having a younger, bigger man praising you that caused my stomach to clench in the most delicious way.
"You're so good for us, taking us so well. Our pretty little submissive is willing to get on her knees for any of us. You're such a good girl, your mouth feels amazing." He groans, his head knocking back against the seat as I take him to the back of my throat. I moan his name on his cock and his hips buck up. I hold them down and he makes a startled noise. But before he can say anything my hands are ripped from his legs and held behind my back. I whine undignified and then bite back more as I focus on making him cum so I don't get punished for my outburst.
"Don't think you can touch him just because he is being nice to you." Will's mouth is close to my ear and I whimper sucking and mouthing at Rasmus' cock sweetly.
"God Celestria, your mouth feels so good. You're going to make me cum so quickly." He complains and I make it my mission to make him cum quickly so that I can go to the bathroom and get myself off again in peace. I hold my head down and gag as it hits the back of my throat. "Fuck..." He grunts, releasing down my throat. I suck him softly until he's pulling me off his cock and onto his lap.
"Was that good?" I ask innocently and he nods, his eyes dark and heavy with lust.
"That felt so good, you were made for this." He praises and I blush, hiding my face in embarrassment. He fusses over me for the next ten minutes ensuring that I did not hurt or that I was not experiencing any type of pain. I cannot lie that I felt so special when he was rubbing my body and giving me kisses. The feeling of content was something that has me floating. As much as I wanted to stay in his arms and continue to be dotted on my ache between my thighs has me feeling insatiable.
"I'll be right back, I just need to use the restroom. Thank you for taking care of me." I look at him through my lashes before getting off his lap and rushing towards the bathroom eager to relieve some of the pressure building between my thighs. I close the door to the bathroom and lock it. I shove my pants down and quickly start rubbing my clit. I whimper and bite down on my lip as my other hand goes to caress my breasts and pull harshly on my nipples. The feeling of my hands caressing my body has me teetering on the edge quicker than I thought was humanly possible.
I think of the smoldering look that the boys give me when I walk past them and the way their hands feel when they're touching me and bringing me to a level of bliss I have come to know from being their submissive for only such a short time. I imagine Jason's hands coming down on my ass time and time again due to my behaviour. He was strict but it made the pit in my stomach grow and blossom into an all out wildfire. It was the most delicious and painfully pleasurable feeling I have ever had the pleasure of feeling. Then I think of those nights I have spent with my hand between my thighs texting Freddie with all his desires and dirty promises he has promised me. I am not allowed to cum on my own but what they do not know will not hurt them at all. It feels good to be able to touch myself and not feel the prying eyes of my men. If you go a long time without feeling yourself and getting to know yourself then you forget what you like and when this is all over then you need to spend the time learning yourself again. And where is the fun in that?
I think of being on my knees in the middle of the locker room, being shared around and led on a leash by the men and having them all fuss and fawn over me while I bounce on their cocks or take them into my mouth as hard and as deep as I can. It brings me pleasure to ensure that they get pleasure. I may be a brat but I get off on the pleasure of bringing the men to pleasure anyway I can. If I was forced to kneel in front of one of them in their stall and keep them warm, I would do that in a heartbeat, nothing would bring me more pleasure than to serve them. I may have to be a brat in order to get some rough daddy action to pan out for me. I wonder who would jump at the opportunity first, or would it be Jason who would get the honour. I wonder what Will's hands would feel like punishing me for being naughty. Would they feel rough or soft against my ass or would he take a different approach to punish me? I shudder in pleasure at the idea of what the future may hold for me. I cannot help but cry out as I feel the pleasure bubbling and threatening to boil over from all the thoughts and emotions within me. I rub my clit faster and push myself over the edge with a whimper as I bite down on my lip so hard that I draw blood. I pant loudly trying to get my breathing under control before I go back out to the boys.
"What do you think you're doing?" I hear as the door whips open and I jump in shock. 'Oh fuck, I'm screwed' is all I think as I am caught red handed, or well wet handed in this case.