Relaxing with Auston

Chapter 13
"Are you ready to go?" Auston asks at the end of our dinner. I was sitting with Rasmus, Morgan and Jake at a table when he comes behind me and clasps his hands on my shoulder.
"Yes, if these boys will allow me to leave." They all nod and allow me to leave with Auston after shooting him a knowing look as I turn to leave with him. His hand is on my lower back as he guides me through the group of people in the restaurant where we have taken over for the sake of dinner. We ride in the elevator silently and I nervously play with my fingers. I am excited for tonight but also a little nervous because I don't know what is expected of me.
"Aus?"
"Yes Cel?" He asks, looking down at me.
"What do you expect of me tonight? I just don't know what I need to do." Auston looks down at me in confusion.
"You are to lay down and relax and let me take care of you. You've been working so hard and doing so much for us and everyone else that I want to take care of you."
"Seriously?" He nods and kisses my forehead.
"It's time to relax." He leads me to his room and ushers us in before locking it behind him. "Clothes off everything except underwear and let me put a towel for you to lay on." I nod and watch him move from the bathroom to the bed and place a white towel on the bed. I then strip to my panties and lay face down on the bed with my hair tied up and head facing the side of the bed.
"How's this?" I ask and I see him come into view and smile.
"Perfect. Let me know if anything I do is hurting you or if you want me to put more pressure on anywhere. I am trying to be as professional as possible but I want to know if there are any places that are bugging you."
"I am having a lot of issues with my shoulders and neck and my lower back. I am such a mess you have no idea." He smiles softly and nods.
"Alright so I'll focus on those problem areas. If there are any issues with anything let me know. Have you thought of the movie you want to watch?"
"My two favourite movies are both animated Disney movies. Could we watch one of those?"
"Anything you want. Which ones?"
"Tangled and Moana, which are my favourites."
"Would you like to watch both?" I shrug and shake my head.
"Let's watch Tangled then!"
"Amazing, good girl for deciding." He climbs behind me and straddles my butt. "Is this okay for you if I do that?" I hum and nod, shaking my butt.
"The pressure feels good to me."
"Good." I hear a squirt of what I imagine is cream and I close my eyes forcing myself to relax and forget whatever is bothering me, which is a lot. "This may be cold but I am trying to warm it up as much as I possibly can."
"That's fine, I've had worse. Once I got a massage and they literally just squirted it on my back and like rubbed it in and stopped, then they asked me for sex. It was the absolute worst massage that I have ever gotten before so it can only go up."
"Damn, you figured out my motive." His hands rub up my back and I sink into the mattress with a sigh.
"After this I may be so relaxed I would do anything for you."
"Don't say that, you may not agree later." He massages my shoulders and I let out a breathy moan.
"Fuck, I am sorry that feels so good." He chuckles and presses a little deeper into my shoulder blades.
"Good, I am glad. Even if those noises turn me on." I giggle and shake my head.
"I'll try to keep it down."
"No need, it's totally fine." He runs his hands down my back and swoops back up pressing his palms into my back. I lay there and let him massage my upper back and then he moves off my butt to rest on my upper thighs so he could get my lower back. He presses a good amount of his weight down on my lower back, stretching it out and I moan again.
"Fuck, I am so sorry!" He laughs and presses again.
"No, I take it as a compliment. It just means you're enjoying what I am doing."
"I do, I really needed this after the week that I have had."
"Shh... Don't think about it now. Just relax and let me take care of you." His hands travel lower to the top of my butt and massages the skin/muscle there. I whine as I did not realize how tense I was there.
"I did not realize how tight I was there."
"I don't think anyone ever realizes how tight and stressed they are until they are laying somewhere getting a massage and they feel how hard people have to fight to get their muscles to relax." He presses particularly hard down on a knot at the base of my spine and I gasp and try to get away.
"Breathe, shhh... it will feel good in a minute, just let it relax."
"Aus, please." I whimper as his fingers rub deep circles at the base of my spine.
"One second. Let it relax." Soon enough it does lighten up and I let out a sigh of relief. "See little star, I told you it would relax."
"You 're right. But it just hurt badly." I giggle.
"I know but I promise it was a good pain for how good you'll feel later!"
"I don't doubt you for a moment." He grips my ass in his hands and gives both cheeks a squeeze and pulls out. I feel my hole open and then pucker again and I suck in a deep breath. His hands sweep up my ass and back down again getting deep into the muscle. "Fuckkkkk...." I moan my head diving deep into the pillow to block the sound from escaping.
"You keep doing that Cel and I'm going to make you moan for real." He says digging the heels of his hands into the muscles of my ass again. I moan high in my throat and on the next sweep of his hands they go down a little lower and rub against my pussy lips. I suck in a breath and lift my head to watch him but he's watching where his hands are.
"What are you doing?"
"Shh... lay down, let me help you relax." He pulls my panties down my legs and spreads me apart for him. I gasp as the cold air hits my wet cunt. He chuckles and his thumbs rub my pussy lips as he continues his massage moving to my legs. "So responsive." He whispers and soon I feel his breath tickle my pussy and I whimper as my head falls forward into the pillows. Then his tongue runs itself up my slit and I moan out reaching behind me to grab his head. He pins my hands at the base of my spine and I whine trying to get out of his grasp. "Just because this is so you can relax doesn't mean I'm not still in charge here."
"But Aus."
"But nothing Celestria. Relax." He spits on my cunt and it's one of the hottest and filthiest things I've ever felt in my life. He grabs my hips and pulls me back so that his face is buried in my wet cunt. He slurps and sucks loudly but I enjoy the feeling and cry out everytime he sucks.
"Fuck everyone in this hotel is going to know what I'm doing. Such a loud little slut," he chuckles, adding two fingers into the mix. I clench around them, welcoming the stretch and come with a cry as my body gives out. He rides out my orgasm and then helps me lie back down so that I'm on his chest. He runs his hands through my hair soothingly and I hum in contentment. "Good girl, how was that?"
"Just what I needed. Thank you, do you want me to take care of your.... Problem?" I ask, gesturing to his cock that is straining against his pants.
"Only if you want to. You can do whatever you want."
"I want to ride it please." He nods and looks at me in shock.
"Are you sure?"
"Please, I'm aching for it." He chuckles and pulls his pants and boxers down so that his cock springs out of the confines. I reach down to stroke it softly and he hisses at the contact.
"Alright little star, do whatever you want. I am at your mercy." He leans back and puts his hands behind his head. I lift myself up and shimmy down to where his cock is. I take it into my mouth and suckle it softly to get it as hard as I could and wet. He groans and I look up to see his head tipped back. I suck for a few minutes before I pop off and align his cock with my wet cunt. I sink down and we both let out a moan, mine breathy and deep. I got adjusted as taking his cock was not as easy as I thought it was going to be. I did not expect him to be as thick as he was, last time I saw it I had sucked it but never had it inside me in that way before. It was a lot but felt so fucking good. I grind down on him as I get more comfortable and reach for his hands. He gets the memo and places them on my waist.
"Guide me." I demand looking down at him feeling more powerful than anything while getting the opportunity to ride him. He grips my hips and helps me slide back and forth, dragging my clit on his pubic bone. I whine and enjoy the feeling of being full.
"Good girl." He praises and I start to bounce up and down on his cock. I place my hands on his chest and get into a rhythm. "Come on Cel, bounce on my cock. That's a girl, so good for me." He helps me bounce up and down in a rhythm.
"Fuck Aus, you feel so good." I moan reaching up to play with my nipples, pulling and twisting.
"God you're so hot like this. Such a good girl, taking my cock." He thrusts up into me and I let out a scream as his cock thrusts up into my gspot. "Good girl, I'm not gonna last much longer."
"Do what you need to do." He flips us over so he's on the top and thrusts into me at a delicious pace. I moan and writhe under him. He wraps his hand around my throat and I whimper as my eyes close.
"I'm gonna cum." He moans and I nod unable to get the words out to tell him it's okay to do. He thrusts two more times and then pulls out and cums on my stomach. I watch his hips falter as he cums and I moan softly feeling the hot seed drip onto my skin. He lets go of my throat and I look up at him hazily as he comes down from his orgasm. "I'll be back, I just have to grab a towel to clean you up with." I nod and watch him disappear. I let my eyes close as relaxation takes over me and I take a moment to breathe. That felt nice and I feel so calm and relaxed. I feel the rough drag of a washcloth over my stomach. I open one eye and watch him clean me up.
"Thank you for cleaning me up." I say and he smiles up at me.
"You're welcome, thank you little star for indulging me."
"Are you kidding, you literally gave me an orgasm and a massage. I should be thanking you."
"It's nothing, after the week you've had you need to relax." He lays down on the bed and I roll into his side.
"I am very relaxed now." I giggle and he kisses my forehead.
"I'm glad. Do you need a shower?"
"I am okay, I just want to cuddle and watch a movie."
"Deal. Tangled?"
"Yes please." He pulls blankets over us and reaches for the remote before turning on the movie. The movie brings me a lot of joy and I find myself singing to 'I See The Light'. Auston watches me with a smile on his face. "What? I love the movie!"
"Nothing! You're just adorable!" I blush and hide my face in his chest nervously. "No need to be nervous, it's okay!"
"You still make me a bit nervous, I think it's the size difference." He flexes and I giggle.
"What do you mean the size difference?"
"You're so much taller and stronger and your hands are just huge. It's the one thing that makes me nervous and turns me on all at the same time."
"Good to know." He says and I whine.
"Don't use it against me please."
"No promises babe."