Aftermath

Chapter 17
Third Person's POV
As Celestria rested on Auston's chest the rest of the guys left him alone except for Mitch who would take the first shift as being an alternate or extra incase the other needed a break.
"How are you handling all this? I know that it has been difficult on Celestria and all of us but you were the one who was there watching it all happen and saw how everything went down." Mitch asks shifting his position from a laying down one to a sitting up.
"I'm fine. It freaked me out that I could not stop him. He actually hit me when I tried to stop him. I guess he was going back in for more and I stepped in to stop it." Mitch's eyes bug out hearing his buddy talk and he noticed the raw emotion.
"It's okay to not be okay Aus, like you were in a headspace and enjoying it and then like cold water it was all ruined around you."
"I'm so scared he did a lot of damage to her. She has just begun to fully trust us all and now she cannot even recognize us. I stood there frozen Mitch, and I tried to stop him but I couldn't." Celestria stirs and snuggles in deeper to Auston. He kisses her head and she relaxes back into sleep.
"She's regressed so hard because of what happened I'm very frustrated. I know you did everything that could have been done but what was he thinking?"
"I don't think he was thinking at all when he did what he did. That's the problem, first rule in being a dom is taking care of your submissive and not stepping out of line when something happens that he does not like. It's about getting his emotions in check and ensuring the safety of the scene. We were having a good time before that happened and severely ruined her trust in us. Like honestly I don't have any idea what was going through his head when he decided to beat her." Mitch shakes his head.
"I just hope he realises how badly he fucked up and tries to make it right."
"I doubt she will want anything to do with him ever again. This poor girl is going to need therapy after everything that happened."
"I agree." Outside the room Kyle is walking down the hall when John stops him.
"Hey Kyle, can we talk?" He asks and Kyle immediately notices the worried facial expression that is written on his face.
"Sure, here or my office."
"Here is good. It's about Celestria. She was having a scene with William and Auston and things got out of hand. Auston stepped in and tried to stop William but he really hurt Celestria and she apparently was down so deep to escape that she couldn't safe word and when she did William didn't stop. She's in really bad shape. We saw her wounds and it's bad Kyle, really bad. I just thought you should know because you'll have to file a report."
"Is she still down?" Kyle asks with a worried look on his face. John nods and Kyle curses.
"Okay, keep me updated. I'm going to send her an email for her to answer when she's back of sound mind. Do you guys have her phone or does she have possession?"
"Jason confiscated it so that she wouldn't have any chance to see anything that could trigger her for the time being. When she is back up to a regular mindset we will give it back. Right now we're taking turns being there but she refuses to let Auston leave the room. She cries everytime he leaves." Kyle nods and starts to think.
"Okay, do you need anything?" John shakes his head.
"Aryne and Jennifer both have offered snacks and clothes. Jason and I did a run to her house too. We needed to grab things for her so she feels better."
"Okay good. Do you think she will be okay to go on the road trip tomorrow?" John shrugs.
"We want her to come but I don't know if she will."
"She doesn't have to if she can't."
"Yeah, we don't want to push her."
"Where's Will? How is he?"
"Honestly, I don't care. He really hurt her and that's not okay in my books. Jason almost beat him up."
"Shit. That's not safe for the dynamic."
"Nope. He needs to be sat down and have a talking to."
"I can arrange that. He needs to get some coaching on how to be a Dom."
"Could we arrange that? I think he would benefit from watching one of us scene with Celestria. Or you could show him how to scene properly. Jason or I could sit there with him while you show him how to properly do it."
"I would be honoured to scene with her just once to show him how to do it. But she would need to consent before I decide to do anything."
"I think she may if we're there. She trusts we would not put her in a situation that she would not be comfortable with."
"I would not want her to not be comfortable. If she doesn't want to submit to me, I will not make her. But, if she wants to then I'll trust her submission and treat it properly."
"Good, I think she'll trust you enough to do that then. When she is of better mindset we can bring it up and have Jason and I there as protectors to make sure nothing goes wrong." Kyle sighs and tilts his head side to side in thought.
"Yes but I won't do it if she's not comfortable. We did sign a contract but not this type of contract and I wouldn't want to overstep and break the trust you guys have with her."
"She trusts you a lot. I know she would be fine but I'm sure she appreciates you being so understanding and welcoming."
"It's the least I can do after everything she does for you guys." Kyle nods his head with a smile. "Please go back and make sure she's okay. If you need anything I'll be a phone call or text away." He nods to the boys and continues down the hall to his office. He opens his laptop and begins to type a message out to Celestria.
Celestria,
John and Jason stopped me in the hallway concerning your incident. I am so sorry to hear that as that should never have happened. I would like to reach out and ask that you come in for a meeting when you're of sound mind and body. I understand that you're not in the right headspace at the moment and so would not ask you to do anything that is too strenuous. When you are back to a more sharp state of mind with everything I would like to have a meeting regarding this situation. I understand you need time so this can wait but please when you are able to properly answer just give me a write back. In the meantime, take care of yourself and everything you need. If you need anything let the boys know and I can help them.
Regards, Kyle
He hits send and sits back in his chair with his eyes closed. His team's submissive and one of his star players had a scene and he beat her with no cause. What the fuck was he going to do?
Back with Celestria the boys are just laying there waiting for her to wake so they can get food into her.
"Fuck, I have to pee." Auston groans as Celestria pushes a little closer and evidently on his bladder.
"Here roll her to me and you can go to the bathroom and do what you need." Mitch offers laying beside the pair. Auston nods and rolls Celestria to Mitch. He goes to the bathroom but stops in his tracks when he hears a whimper. Mitch freezes under her but rubs her back soothingly and she stops, falling back into slumber. Auston makes it to the bathroom without a problem and then heads to the lounge quickly. He stops when he sees more than half of the team still there.
"How is she?" Jack asks, worried and nervous and sick all at the same time from seeing the state she was in when he left.
"The same, Mitch has her now. I don't know what she'll do when she wakes up and sees it's not me holding her."
"When does she wake up?" Auston shrugs and looks at Jason for direction.
"We should wake her in an hour to eat something. That gives her enough time to have gotten some sleep and enough time to hopefully be in a better mindset." He nods before taking a sip of his third coffee in the past hour.
"What do we do if she's still not in the right headspace?"
"We keep caring for her like her doms should." John shrugs looking at Auston like he's crazy.
"I want to make sure she's okay and that I'm not gonna trigger anything."
"Well unless you're 88 then I don't think you can."
"That's fair." They hear a cry and a thud and then it's pandemonium to the scene room.
"Celestria, are you okay?" Auston bursts into the room and sees her on the floor crying, clutching her bunny.
"She woke up, saw it was me and freaked out."
"Daddy." She whimpers when she sees Auston.
"Hi little star, are you okay?" He asks and picks her up off the floor. She wraps her legs around him and hides her head in his neck.
"Gone." She cries clutching onto him tighter.
"I'm sorry, daddy just had to leave for a second to talk to the others. Mitchy is safe though too. I promise, I would not have left you with anyone unsafe!" He assures, shhing her and her tears.
"Promise?" She asks, her voice mumbled into the crook of his neck.
"I promise. Now, I need you to go potty and eat for me okay?" She shakes her head.
"Not hungry:" She whines.
"I know but you had a big day so we need to get you some food and we can't have you having accidents."
"Hmmph, no." She whines defiantly.
"What if I sit and eat with you?" She shakes her head. "Please Celestria? We can watch Paw Patrol or Tangled while we do it?" Finally, she nods and he breathes a sigh of relief. "Chocolate milk and goldfish?" She nods again.
"Please." He looks at Jason and he heads off to grab one of the Ensures they put in the fridge and a bag of jagoldfish. They knew she was not going to eat so to curb that and make sure she was still getting nutrients they bought these meal replacements. He fills a tumbler up with it and brings a little dish of goldfish back to them. By the time he does that Auston has coaxed her to use the bathroom and she is cuddled in his lap watching the beginning of tangled. He hands the drink to Celestria and the goldfish to Auston.
"Now little one, drink up. The chocolate milk is good for you!" Jason smiles and Celestria nods.
"Okay Daddy." She takes a hesitant sip and then her face screw up. "This isn't chocolate milk."
"Yes it is little one. I took it out of the bottle myself." She looks at him, questioning but then shrugs and takes another sip.
"Okay Daddy."
"That's a good girl, drink up." He kisses her head softly and she flinches but tries not to cry. Jason sighs and stands to full height again.
"Daddy sad?" Her eyes fill with tears and she whimpers.
"No baby, Daddy just feels bad that you're hurting." He lies, the real reason why was that he felt bad she flinches when he gets near. That she wasn't warm and cuddly with him like she was with Auston but it is good for the two of them to be together after what happened. A part of him wonders how William is doing after all this but a part of him does not really fucking care.
"But Daddy, it okay!" She exclaims and Auston pops some goldfish into her mouth.
"I know little one, it's okay." He smiles. "Eat up, you have to take some meds soon." She whines and shakes her head. "No this isn't up for debate. You need to in order to feel better." He scolds.
"No... no want!" She cries with a shake of her head.
"I know little one but you have to." Jason sighs and John grabs his shoulder.
"I'll handle it. One second," he pushes Jason out of the way. "Little minnow, you need to take your meds to feel better. If you take your meds I have a surprise for you."
"A surprise?" Her eyes light up looking at John. He smiles.
"A big surprise! A surprise I know you're going to love. But you have to be a big girl and take your meds and when I get back I am going to have a surprise! Okay? But you have to do it, for me." He says and Celestria grabs the meds and takes them quickly.
"All done daddy!" John chuckles, if he had known it would've been that easy he would've suggested this a while ago.
"Good girl, I will be right back with your surprise." He smiles and leaves to go find a Carlton stuffed animal. He grabs one of the bears from the front of house and races back to the room where Celestria was. "Hold out your hands and close your eyes baby."
"Okay daddy!" She holds her hands out and she feels a soft texture rest in her hands. She gets really excited. "Is it a stuffy?" She asks excitedly.
"Open your eyes and find out." He laughs and watches as her eyes open and then widen in excitement as she sees the stuffed Carlton.
"Oh my gosh!! He's so cute! Thank you!" She squeezes him tightly to her and feels the softness between her fingers.
"You're welcome minnow. Thank you for being such a good girl for us."