The Collar

"What do you think you're doing?" I hear Freddie ask and I blush and stammer an answer as the tall redhead stands there expecting an answer.
"I-I was just checking to see if I had my period." I stammer out and Freddie doesn't seem impressed.
"Come here now." He says pointing at his feet. I walk to him and he pushes me to my knees.
"I guess we should punish you for that right?" He chuckles, asking a rhetorical question. I bow my head and wait for his next move.
"No Freddie."
"That's not my name slut." He states, his hand in my hair tugging roughly. I gasp and let him tug my head up. "You'll address me as master for the remainder of the flight. Come pet, let's go." I move to stand up and Freddie pushes me back down on my knees. "Did I say you could walk?"
"But it's embarrassing to do this." I stutter and he chuckles darkly.
"I don't care, this is the beginning of your punishment. You'll crawl and I will then decide your punishment. We know you are not allowed to touch yourself without permission and understand that whoever finds you can administer punishment."
"Yes Master." I nod, feeling my used pussy clench in anticipation. He starts to walk and looks back to make sure I follow. I keep my head down and feel myself blush from head to toe as I start to crawl past the men.
"What happened?" I hear William ask as I crawl past.
"Little slut was caught making herself cum so I thought that I would be the one to dish out the punishment." I feel a hand come down on my cheeks and I stop for a second and whimper softly. "Come little pet, come now." I crawl a little faster and can hear the murmurs all around me.
"Fuck she looks so good on her hands and knees."
"I wish I was the one to find her, I'd be rougher on her than Fred would be."
"She deserves to be red and hurting for cumming without permission."
"Look at her ass, it's so round." Another smack I felt on my ass and I whined but continued to crawl on my hands and knees. Finally we stop and I feel that maybe I won't get punished until I feel Fred pick me up and place me on the table. I see Jason, John and Morgan surrounding the table in their seats. I catch Jason's face and hide my head and my eyes from his disappointment.
"I thought you were a good girl?" He asks and touches my back. "I thought you were Daddy's good girl Celestria? Then Freddie finds you being a slut?"
"No Daddy, I am a good girl." I feel Freddie's heat on my backside and without missing a second he swats down on my clothed butt. I whimper but my eyes still look down upon the table.
"Count for me, I'll give you 10 swats for your punishment." He spanks me again and I gasp but count, thankful he is not having me do something embarrassing. I felt my head getting fuzzy again, a tell tale sign of subspace and when my final spank is done I collapse on the table and he rubs my butt soothing me. "You did so well, little pet. Now, there's blankets and a pillow under the table. You will lay down there at our feet like a good little kitten as a final of your punishment."
"Yes Master, thank you." I breathe and push myself up. Jason catches my gaze and he nods, seeming pleased with my submission. I find myself blushing, happy that Jason was pleased. I crawl under the table and make myself comfy on the blankets.
"Good pet, down where you belong." I nod and nuzzle any leg I get before Fred sits down. Hands come down to pet me under the table and it's demeaning and embarrassing but yet it turns me on and makes me want to stay here forever.
The plane ride is over before I know it and by then I had fallen into a subspace induced nap. I wake up tucked into someone's chest and I stir, little noises coming out of my body. I hear fond coos and feel soft touches on my hair.
"Shh, we've got you Celestria, just keep sleeping. We're on the bus, we'll wake you when we get to the arena." Fred says and my eyes open to see him looking down at me.
"Mmm..." I moan doing a stretch in his arms. I smack right into something hard and warm.
"Oww... Watch where you're throwing my dear." It was William who I hit and I giggled. "Give her here, I've got her." The two share a secret conversation before I am transferred into Will's arms. "You've got a mean uppercut that puts Wayne's to shame." I giggle and rest my head on his muscular shoulder. "You took your punishment so well! I could tell you were under as soon as Freddie laid into you. You're so easy for it!"
"Am not. It's tough!"
"Sure it is darling." I huff and he holds me until we're back at the hotel. I pull my mask on and sit up on his lap.
"You ready to go?"
"Yes, I need to get some work done as I have neglected my work over the past few days."
"We have some time before we have to go to the arena if you wanna go to your room and do some work. I can come check on you after or Jason can?"
"That sounds good to me, thank you Will." I kiss his cheek and rise up to exit the bus. I put a swing in my hips before catching up to Jason.
"Hey Little one, how was your nap?" He asks with a squeeze of my arm.
"Calming, relaxing, I haven't slept this well in a while. I am going to go and get some work done."
"That's our girl, you're doing so well." I blush under the praise and walk silently until we're all given our hotel keys. I ride with Morgan and Jason before going to my room. I take a look around and toe of my shoes, before unlocking the door between mine and Jason's room. I then lay my bag on the bed and find my school work. I pull my hair up and slip on my glasses before grabbing my laptop and getting to work on my case study. I am half way into my third paragraph when Jason comes into my room.
"Celestria, we have to go to the rink now. Are you ready?" He asks and I turn to meet him and nod.
"Just working on my paper, it's a lot but I am getting things done and almost ready to go. Let me just finish this paragraph." He smiles at me warmly and nods.
"That's a start, you have to start somewhere. I have to grab something from John's room before we go, will you come with me to get it?" I smile and nod before going to pack up my laptop and notes. I grab my purse and coat before following Jason out the door.
I notice on the way that we're heading towards the conference rooms. Jason knocks on one of the doors and enters. All the men are standing in a semi circle around John, Auston, Morgan and Mitch all dressed in their game day suits.
"Celestria, can you please come to the front?" John asks.
"What's going on?" I ask, looking him in the eye nervously.
"Don't worry, everything will be okay. Kneel in front of me facing the team." He commands. I gulp and nod before obeying. I catch Will's eyes and he nods in assurance, no other emotions displayed on his face.
"Celestria, we as a team wanted to give you something to show the world and everyone around the league that you belong to this organization. We had everyone put their initials neatly inside the collar so you'll always have us with you. By wearing our collar you are expected to uphold our values and wear us with pride. If you consent, say I do." John says and I gulp butterflies buzzing around in my stomach.
"I do, sir." I say my eyes locked on Will. He nods again approvingly.
"Jason, will you do the honours?"
"Of course John." I feel the warmth behind me shift and suddenly the four chairs that are empty in the middle of the semicircle are filled with the captain and the assistants.
"Are you ready?" Jason whispers in my ear and I nod.
"Yes daddy Jason." I reply confidently.
"With this collar you are officially ours and no one else's." He places what feels like velvety leather around my neck and locks it before he rises to his full height again.
"Now you're ours forever. Stand witness boys." Jason announces and the room erupts into cheers. Jason helps me stand and gives me a hug. "Thank you for saying yes, you will not regret this."
"Never ever will I regret this. You are all the best thing that has ever happened to me." Mitch and Auston come to me next and congratulate me with hugs. Mitch spins me around causing giggles to erupt from my mouth.
"Little bear, you're ours now!" He exclaims and I nod excitedly.
"It is nice, how did you guys design this? I haven't seen it but I assume it's beautiful."
"Tessa and Steph designed it with Jason. They sent us the proof before we ordered so we had a say. Here, look at this photo before you see it for yourself." Mitch scrolls on his phone before pulling up a photo of this maple leaf blue collar with a few diamonds encrusting either side of a silver maple leaf. I cover my mouth in shock, it was the most beautiful thing I have ever seen in my life.
"I need to thank the women for being so understanding and for welcoming me into your lives."
"I am sure the girls would love to have a night out with you or in." I squeal excitedly before we have to get on the bus to go to the arena.
"I am up in the press box watching practice when Kyle in all his glory comes to me with a smile.
"I heard the good news, congratulations! That is an amazing honour and to give this to you." He states nonchalantly with a brief look at my face and evidently at my collar before he is back to watching the practice.
"It was so surprising to experience, I have never had anything like that in my life and to have Jason put it on me brought a lot of comfort." I say watching the men joke around and run drills on the ice.
"They're really great guys and they really love you. All feedback I have received has been positive with regards to you which reminds me, I need your feedback on how everything is going and how they are treating you." I nod, making a mental note to email him my feedback.
"Of course, thank you Mr. Dubas."
"Please, don't ever call me that, only Kyle."
"Of course Kyle, sorry about that."
"No need to be sorry, you didn't know Celestria. You never need to feel as though you should call me Mr. Dubas." I blush and nod.
"Yes Kyle, sorry again." I blush and nod.
"How was the plane ride? I saw the boys take you around to their area. They didn't cause you too much stress." 'If only he knew.' I thought.
"Not too much, I was able to do my first few aspect of my essay when we had time off."
"Very good, we can't have you failing school on account of us now can we?" I shake my head, agreeing with him.
"I am currently doing a case study on Ghislaine Maxwell and Jeffrey Epstein. It's not a conventional case study but it is worth it due to how many people's lives were so messed up due to the workings of many influential people. Money makes people crazy and influence makes people do things that have such negative effects on everyone involved." Kyle nods as I babble on, taking everything that I have to say in.
"That sounds very interesting, I'd love to read it when you're finished if that is okay with you?"
"Yes, that would be okay with me. I can email you my final copy. I plan to try and finish it either tonight or tomorrow."
"Very good. I look forward to reading it."
"How was your plane ride? Hopefully it was pretty relaxing?"
"It was very relaxing, I just answered some emails and chatted with Brendan. I wanted to get into this novel I bought but did not have any time."
"I know how you feel, I had zero time on this plane ride to do any pleasure reading whatsoever. I really wanted to read the Ruth Bader Ginsberg book I had just picked up prior to this trip."
"That sounds like such a good read, I definitely admire all that she has done throughout her entire life."
"No, I agree. That is so inspiring to me, it is a wonderful read from all of the background that I have done on the book itself. It's a memoir of all the things she has gone through and I am so excited. I usually read self help books or romance but lately I have been sprinkling in biographies of inspirational people to give me a boost." Kyle nods and pulls his mask down to take a sip of his coffee.
"That is a good idea, it moves things around so you can ensure that you are able to enjoy what you're reading without forgetting that you're reading. I love getting lost in my reading and being able to enjoy my reads. I actually love suggesting and bringing the guys new books for them to read when I go shopping. I see them and buy them and leave them in their stalls as little message for them to read." I giggle and nod my head in understanding.