Dom Space

Chapter 9
I startle awake at the sound of my phone going off.
"Hello?" I ask, wiping the sleep from my eyes.
"Celestria, it's John. We have an emergency with Fred. He was very hostile and snappy today and I think he may be stuck in Dom space and in need of an outlet to let his steam off. I was wondering if you could go over and check on him, just make sure he is okay. As the team submissive I am coming to you as the captain and asking you to go and look after whatever he may need. I'll send a car for you in 15 to take you there." I sit up, more alert now that I understand the issues brought forth by the Dom space that Freddie seems to be stuck in.
"How long has he been in Dom space for?"
"Since practice today." I take a sharp intake of breath at the duration of his Dom space.
"And I wasn't notified?"
"He did not want you to worry and he thought he could handle this himself, but I just talked to him before I called you to check on him and he is not doing good. I think it would be important if you went to see him and helped him take care of what is going on."
"Alright, I'll go and ensure he is okay. What's his favourite colour?"
"Red, I think. Oh and Celestria?" He asks seriously.
"Yes John?"
"Don't forget your collar. If you don't there will be consequences and it will not end good for you okay?"
"Got it, thank you for letting me know. It's my job to ensure the safety of the players but I cannot help them if they do not let me know what it is they are having problems with."
"He's just very stubborn, he does not like to accept help from anyone, especially with his Dom space."
"Thanks John for letting me know. I'll let you know when he is back to himself."
"Thanks Celestria, I'll give you a text when the car is outside."
"Sounds good."
—-------------------------------------------------------
I knock on the door at Freddie's and he is quick to open the door.
"Hey Celestria." Freddie speaks as I look up at him. He smiles tightlipped, almost strained. "What are you doing here?"
"John figured that you may need help."
"I'm fine. I don't need help." He grumbles and I roll my eyes.
"What was that little eye roll for?" he asks, pulling me inside. I gasp as I am pushed up against the door.
"Nothing. I didn't do anything, I swear." He chuckles, his breath tickling the side of my neck.
"You know we don't take lightly to those little girls who roll their eyes at their masters, don't we?" I gulp and nod my head. "I expect an answer, little girl." He growls, grabbing my throat and pushing down, cutting off air flow. I whimper, grabbing his thick wrist to hold him in place.
"No you don't Master. Little girls who roll their eyes at their Master get punished."
"Good girl, you know your place. I still have to punish you though for rolling your eyes. Let's get these clothes off of you first though so I can see what else I have to punish you for." He lets go of my throat, much to my disappointment and he chuckles, noticing the change in my expression. "Aww, does the little slut not like when I take my hand away from her small little throat."
"No, I like your hand on my small little throat Master." I whine and Fred's hands are taking off my clothes, almost animalistically. When I am standing there in front of him with nothing but my lingerie and my collar he throws me over his shoulder and heads towards god only knows where. He sets me down and I stand in the middle of a dimly lit room nervously. I look around and notice the St. Andrew's Cross in the middle of the room, a Hi-Smith fucking machine and a spanking bench set up in the room with a bed of to the rightI feel a warm presence behind me and I subconsciously lean into him.
"No, you can lean into me after you've been dealt with." He steps away from me and I whine reaching back for him. "Over the bench, now Celestria." He steps farther away from me and I walk nervously to the spanking bench and bend over it. "Good girl." He coos and I melt onto the bench at the praise. He fastens me down to the bench and I test the leather straps that hold my arms and legs down and they refuse to give way. I whimper and let myself go limp. "Little girl, you're stuck now but you know that if you need to you can say your safeword and we will be done."
"Yes Master, I understand." I nod my head in confirmation and feel Freddie slot himself between my legs.
"You're so wet already little slut, why is that?" He asks, feeling my wet cunt with his thick fingers.
"Because I am turned on." I admit.
"Awww my sweet baby, so good for me." He softly rubs my clit and I practically mewl in pleasure.
"Please." I beg.
"Begging already and I haven't really touched you? Silly slut."
"Please Master, do more please." His hand cracks down roughly on my right cheek. I jump and let out a yelp. He chuckles and rubs my cheek softly.
"That okay for more?" He asks rhetorically. I nod and let out a whine when he drags his blunt nails across the skin. .
"I am thinking about a few spanks with the paddle and a few with my hands. How does that sound?"
"Good Master, fit for rolling my eyes."
"I do not want to hurt you but I want you to learn a lesson. You know you're not allowed to roll your eyes around us, it is one of your rules."
"Yes Master, I am sorry." His hand caresses my lingerie clad bottom and then comes down harshly. I whine and push back into his hand. He waits a little before striking again, just holding his hand just above my ass to fuck with me a little bit. I flinch before he even comes down on my ass. He strikes just as I think he may be done. I let out a little scream and he chuckles.
"You're such a funny little slut, just when you think I am done I come back in for one more." He grabs a paddle out of the corner of my eye and my eyes widen.
"It's a mindfuck Master." I let out meekly and I hear him let out a breathy chuckle.
"Good, its supposed to be Celestria. It's a punishment." He runs the paddle down my back and over my ass, the cool wood leaving goosebumps in its wake. He swiftly brings it down on my cheek before alternating to the other one and back again. The paddle hurts a lot more than his hand and I find myself trying to get away from the rough sting of the paddle. "Was that too much? You took it like such a good girl." He coos, setting the paddle down and then rips my panties off of me. I gasp and look back at him.
"Hey!! Those were expensive." I exclaim.
"I'll take you shopping for new ones, don't worry. We'll get you some pretty new pairs." He promises massaging my cheeks with his rough, calloused hands. I whine and push my ass back into his hands.
"Good girl, push back into me." He runs his fingers up and down my slit collecting some of my wetness and pushing two thick fingers into my cunt. I moan loudly and push back into his fingers. "Take them like the good girl you are, show Master what you are feeling."
"It feels so good Master." My eyes close as the sweet burn of his fingers in my cunt take over my senses. I try to push back onto his fingers to get him to go quicker. Fred spanks me again, effectively stilling me in the meantime.
"Do not move, do not push back onto me." I whine and cry out as he curls his fingers up against my g spot. He chuckles and massages my g spot harshly.
"Master, please do not tease!" I scream and I feel my wetness run down my leg.
"Silly little slut, as if you have any say in if I stop teasing or not. You're tied down silly, there's no way you can get away from me." He reaches down and rubs my clit, exciting a yelp and thrashing from me.
"Please..." I beg, trying to look back at him. He kisses my lower back in a comforting gesture and I cum on his fingers, milking them for everything I have. I ride out the pleasure filled high and before I can come down I feel a tongue roughly lick a strip from the bottom of my cunt to my ass. I have never ever had anyone put their tongue there before and I cry out.
"Does my little slut like that?" I nod and moan loudly. He spanks me hard and I lurch forward no doubt leaving bruises on my hips from the wooden bench I am tied to. "Answer me slut."
"Yes Master, I like it so much! Thank you!" He stops and unties me and pulls me to the bed.
"Stay there and wait." He growls laying down on the bed. I lick my lips watching as he stretches out. "Good girl, come and sit on my face."
"I am going to hurt you."
"Did I say you could talk? You will do what I say because you are a good girl who wants to please her Master. Now, sit on my face." I sigh and walk to the headboard and climb so my pussy is hovering over his face. Fred grabs my hips and pulls me flush onto his face. "Good girl, don't hover." He mumbles against my wet cunt before he starts to eat me like I am his last meal. I let out little whimpers and moans relishing in the pleasure of his mouth. Fred was the most experienced man I have ever been with and it was showing. The way he threw me around and manhandled me the way he wanted and the way his mouth could bring me so much pleasure in such little time.
"Cum for me again, now." He growls, pulling me impossibly tighter to his mouth. I fall apart as I look down at him and see his dark eyes staring back at me, blown with lust.
"Thank you Master, thank you!" I scream as I fall apart once again, my hips bucking wildly. He does not stop eating my pussy even after I am trying my hardest to get away from him. "Okay, I am good. I am good. Please." I whine and he shakes his head, flicking my engorged clit roughly. "Please." I fist his hair in my hands and push him away. He pulls away enough to look at me.
"You pull me away and I will tie you to this bed and make you cum until you pass out. Got it?"
"Yes Master." I whine shakily.
"No whining, we do not do that here okay?" I nod and he slaps my thigh. "Answer me."
"Yes Master, sorry Master."
"Good girl." He pushes me off of him and throws me down on the bed, bending my knees to my chest. He dives back into my cunt and I moan fisting his hair again.
"Fuck, please."
"What do you want?"
"You to fuck me, to let me suck your cock anything please Master."
"Hmm... I want one more orgasm from you with my mouth before I let you suck me or I fuck you." My head falls back as I let him eat my pussy.
"Please... Please... Please." I hear and feel his moan from the pain my hands are giving him and it gives me a sense of pride knowing that even though he is taking me apart, I really have the upper hand and can bring him some pain. He sticks two thick fingers inside me again and I clench down on him, happy to be full of something, even if I want his cock inside of me now. "Yes! Yes!" I scream and his hands go even faster, throwing me off the edge and hurtling towards the third orgasm of the night. He lets me relax for a moment letting my legs lay down on the bed as I pant and ride the aftershocks of my orgasm.
"Are you okay Celestria?" He comes into view to give me a sweet kiss and I moan into the kiss wrapping my arms around his neck.
"So good Master, thank you." I pull away with a dopey smile.
"Good girl, I am going to fuck you now okay and then after I fuck you then you're going to cockwarm me while we watch some tv and then after I will give you aftercare and make sure we take care of you so good okay?" He checks my face for any sign of hesitation and when he sees none he cups my face and crushes his lips to mine. I moan and kiss him back, a new found energy fills my body. I flip him over, catching him by surprise and I straddle his lap. I lean down and kiss his lips hungrily and he kisses back grabbing my hips and grinding me down onto his cock.
"Do you wanna ride Master's cock?" I nod excitedly and grind down harshly. "Okay, get off me so I can pull my pants down." I whine but reluctantly pull myself off of him so he can peel his pants off. He grabs me by my hair and forces me down into the bed. "Maybe if you had have been good I would have let you ride me. But since you thought it would be cute to take control I am going to fuck you into the mattress and then maybe after you'll get to ride me." I open my mouth to protest. "Shut it slut, I don't want to hear it." I whine and wait patiently for his cock. I hear the zipper and feel myself dripping down my leg. "So cute how wet you are from just the sound of my pants being undone. Imagine what you'll be like on my cock."
"Please give it to me."
"Going to have to do better than that." He chuckles running the head of his cock through my wetness.
"Please Master, give me your cock. I want it, I crave it." I whine and let out a loud gasp as he fills me in one swift movement. He's much bigger than I thought and stretches me out in the most delicious way. I thought William and Jason were big but Fred is massive. So big it kind of hurts but I welcome the feeling. "Please move, I can handle it."
"Are you sure?" He grunts obviously trying to hold himself back.
"Yes I am sure." His thrusts are slow to begin with but soon he gets a rhythm going that has me screaming.
"Scream for me you little slut, so tight and warm on my cock. Not going to be tight when I'm through with you, going to tear you apart so that you'll only think of cock for the next while. Everytime you walk you'll be reminded of what happened and who fucked you so well." He grunts spanking my ass before grabbing a fistful of my hair and pulling me up so I'm tight to his chest. He thrusts roughly as his hand is wrapped around my throat.
"Master Frederik please! Fuck me please I need more, I want more please." I cry tears streaming down my face from the sheer pleasure he's giving me.
"Good girl, always a good girl for me. Doing what she's told and only thinking about my cock and how good it's making her feel. You can cum whenever you want darling." One of his hands that was previously in my hair comes down to rub my clit and it's not long before I'm wailing and coming onto his cock for my fourth and hopefully final orgasm of the night. He helps me ride the aftershocks and then let's down down gently. "Good girl. You did so well, wait here while I go get a cloth."
"But Master you didn't cum." I protest reaching lazily for him, my body feeling fuzzy and fucked out.
"I will don't worry. Just let me get you cleaned up a bit." He insists before I see him pad off. I lay there silently, my body feeling too heavily to properly lift. I soon jump when I feel a warm and wet cloth on my aching cunt. "Shh, I know it hurts. I promise it'll be over soon Engel." He soothes comforting me. Once that is done he pulls a blanket over me and grabs a stuffed animal from god knows where and pulls me onto his shirtless chest. I curl into him and relax against the warm body.
"Thank you master." I whisper and feel him brush his hand through my hair, getting tangles out as he goes.
"Shh, we're back to Fred again okay? Unless Master helps you." I shrug and snuggle closer to him not wanting to speak anymore. "Here, I know how much you like your comfort bunny and I didn't have it because it's at the arena but here this is Todd the turtle. He's a stuffed animal I've had for years and figured you'd like to have someone to cuddle with other than me." I gratefully grab the turtle and hold it tightly to my body. Fred leans down to kiss my head. "You don't talk much when you're in this headspace do you?" I shake my head and let out a yawn, exhaustion finally taking over me. "That's okay, you can rest if you want. I'll be here when you're awake."
"You need an orgasm." I protest.
"I do not, all I need is to know you're okay."
"I want you to have one." I protest looking up at him with big eyes. He sighs and shakes his head with a grin gracing his face.
"Fine, how about you suck my cock. Is that okay?" I nod excitedly and he lifts me up and carries me to the couch in his living room. "Kneel." He sits down with his legs spread and throws a pillow down for my knees. I kneel in between and look up at him hazily. "Good girl, now you can suck me however you want. You want me to have an orgasm then you can make me orgasm however you like." I take him into my mouth in one swift movement and hear him curse. I look up to see his head knocked back against the pillows. I giggle at his expression and pump what I can't fit in my mouth with my hand. I swirl my tongue around the head and know I am doing a good job when I taste pre cum. "Fuck your mouth feels so good Celestria." His hips buck up and I choke on his cock. "Fuckkkk...."
"Fuck my face Master, please. Fuck my face," I beg and his eyes darken in lust. He starts slowly thrusting into my mouth. I try to slow my breathing and relax my throat. Slowly but surely Fred fucks my throat and holds me there so I gag and he pulls me off so I'm gasping and strings of spit are forming out of my mouth.
"Good girl..." He chuckles taking his cock in his hand and pumping fast. I get my mouth back on him and suck harshly. "Keep that up and I'm gonna cum." I hum and continue the pressure up. "Fuck Engel, where do you want me?"
"My mouth please." I pull off and beg him to cum in my mouth. I whimper as he shoves me back down on his cock and cums down my throat. I lap at his cock happily and stay there for a few minutes letting him go soft. After that I allow myself to stay like that just resting on his thigh with his hand in my hair. I float like that until he transfers me back into his lap.
"Let's go have a bath Engel." He whispers placing a kiss on my forehead and carries me to his bathroom. He sits me on top of the counter and bends over to fill the tub. I hum and kick my legs watching him do that. He puts a few drops of bubble bath in and then puts me in the bath and climbs in behind me. I rest against his back and he runs a warm cloth over my skin. His hands and steady heartbeat lulling me to sleep.
I wake up a little while later to him pulling a shirt over my body and tucking me into bed. I whine and open my eyes.
"Shh... go to sleep Celestria, you were so good tonight. Now relax and rest."
"Cuddles?" He chuckles.
"Cuddles my dear." He climbs behind me and spoons me as I fall back to sleep again, satisfied in knowing I've done everything for him.