The Apartment

"Do you really have to leave me?" My mom begs as she helps me move into my downtown Toronto apartment.
"Mom, I'll only be an hour away. It's to be closer to school and work. Kyle wants me closer and they're paying for my place." I explain for what feels like the 15th time.
"I know but you're my baby, I can't have you leaving me."
"Mom," I sigh. "You still have Marcus, it's not like you're being left alone."
"He's an idiot." My mom laughs. "It'll be okay, I'm just being dramatic. You're my girl, my best friend."
"I know mom, but listen. You can always come for a girls night!" I insist and she agrees, giving me a hug.
We start to put things away and then there's a knock on the door.
"Come in!" I call from the kitchen where I'm setting up my coffee stand.
"Celeste!" I hear Will call and I roll my eyes before going to meet him at the door.
"William! How do you know where I live?" I chuckle walking smack into his chest. My nose smacks into his chest and I groan grabbing it.
"Are you okay?" Mitch asks and that's when I notice a few members of the team are standing there.
"I'm fine, thank you Mitch." I smile giving him a hug and doing the same with the other members. "So how do you know where I live?"
"I live in this building." Will says and Mitch and a few others agree.
"So Kyle put me in a building with you yahoos."
"Celestria Calliope Feodora Raynard, how dare you speak that way to your guests. Ignore my daughter, she is quite rude, I am her mother Leslie, pleasure to meet you boys." I blush as a few of the boys give me a look at the mention of my full name.
"Sorry boys, mom." I mumble and Will smirks shaking his head.
"I'm William, nice to meet you. We work with Celestria." He charismatically introduces himself and then the rest of the boys follow suit. I notice Will's gaze on me and my mom's side eye as she no doubt has found Jason and Mitch cute.
"We were going to order in some dinner if you would like to join us?" Mom offers and I attempt to put a smile on a face at the idea of them joining us. Not that it isn't nice to have them here but I'd rather just have mom time.
"We would love to, I'm always up to eat. I don't know about the others but I can eat anytime." Mitch states slipping out of his shoes. Jason, Auston, Will and Fred do the same.
"How about pizza? It's easy and cheap?" I offer and receive no objections. The 7 of us order three large pizzas and wait around for them to be delivered. My mom insists I show them around while she runs out to get something for my apartment she claims I need. I was not going to complain or tell my mom no after she's gone through all this trouble to help me move.
"So, I have this brand new bed and no one to help me break it In." I whine flopping down on the bed, my legs spreading out. I look up at the men who are stood frozen at my feet. "Okay, I guess then you only like to watch and not participate. I get it." I taunt rolling my eyes.
"What did I say? I don't take lightly to eye rolling." Jason scolds me and my stomach gets fuzzy.
"We're in my house though, you guys aren't in charge." I bite back, ignoring the feeling going through my body.
"Yes that may be but doesn't mean I won't pull you over my knee right here little one."
"Pfft, as if you would." I lean up on my forearms and Jason steps forward to grab my legs and pull me forward.
"Oh we both know I would. Now be a good girl and take off your pants."
"You're gonna have to make me." He roughly manhandles me enough so he can sit down and throw me over his lap.
"Let me go, you barbarian!" I fight and he spanks me over my leggings stopping my movement. "This is embarrassing." I whine.
"You deserve this." He says and I roll my eyes.
"She did it again Jason." Fred says and I look at him in shock.
"I did not!"
"And now she's lying, I say we show her why we're in charge." Will chuckles and I slip off Jason's lap and make a run for it. Fred and Mitch are blocking the door and I try to slip out between their legs. I make it halfway through Fred's legs before arms are grabbing me and yanking me back.
"Let me go!" I yell fighting against the arms but they're like vices on my leg.
"Go lock the door." Jason urges. "We're gonna teach her a lesson to never run when giving punishment. Do you have any toys?" I blush and shake my head, my eyes quickly darting to my closet where I have my box located.
"You better tell us or we're going to go looking and that is going to make it worse for you."
"My mom is gonna come back."
"Then you're just wasting precious time." I look down at who's holding me and it's Mitch. I whimper when his hands grip my legs tight and slump down in submission giving into them.
"Fine, but I'm not telling you where the toys are."
"Found them!" Auston says coming out of my closet with my bucket. "Someone's a little slut aren't they."
"Hmph, those aren't mine!"
"Righttttt... and neither is this." He pulls out a butt plug and my vibrating gspot and clit stimulator combo.
"Nope, not mine at all." I'm transferred to Jason's lap and my pants are pulled down around my ankles leaving me in my thong I wore today.
"Aww, for us you shouldn't have." Jason runs his calloused hand down my back and ass before snapping the straps back on my ass.
"You should be grateful I am even wearing any. Sometimes I choose not to wear any... Daddy." I giggle and Jason's hand comes down on my ass. I moan, holding myself together and grabbing my newly made bed.
"Aww I love the noises you make." He spanks me again and I bite my lip holding it in. Mitch comes down and takes my lip out from between my lips.
"Let him hear you." He whispers, giving me a searing kiss and I whimper kissing him back. Jason lands 5 more blows to my ass and then runs his finger over my pussy and I quiver whining into Mitch's mouth. His hand comes to wrap around my throat and I moan reaching out to wrap my hand around his wrist holding him there.
"Do that again, harder she just got soaked." Jason chuckles and I feel his hand land on my ass a few more times before he rubs it.
"Please daddies." I cry out and the room groans loudly. "Okay, daddy kink for everyone. Noted," Jason's fingers go into my pussy and I moan into Mitch's mouth but he silences me.
"Good girl." He praises giving my neck one more squeeze before letting go.
"No, please keep your hand there. I like the pressure," I blush and Mitch's mouth goes up in a smirk.
"I'll make sure we get you something, maybe parade you on a little leash and share you around." I let my eyes close at the idea and I clench around Jason's fingers.
"Fuck, she really liked that. You all need to feel how tight her little pussy is."
"Oh, I know how tight it is. She feels amazing on your cock." Will chimes in and I am taken back to when I was on his cock.
"But your cock felt so good inside me." I whimper looking at him and he winks, his arousal very apparent.
"We should fill her up and make her sit there while we control the vibrations."
"That's mean."
"You like mean."
"You don't know that." Mitch lightly taps my face as his hand goes around my neck. I moan and my head dips forward on his hand.
"There's our answer, if we were to put a plug inside you and spank it driving it forward how would you like it?"
"I would like it a lot." I whisper and Jason's hand spanks me harder.
"Louder."
"I would like it a lot." Jason grabs my neck and pulls me back.
"Good girl, you would love to be controlled in every way. Every hole is ours and you know it, you may only have been here for a week or so but you are ours and your body knows it. I want to put a collar around your neck so everyone can tell that you belong to us, no one else but us. For now, a plug is going to have to do, it's not ours of course but we will get you one."
"Please, I want to be owned." He lets go of my throat and pushes me back down. Fred is there to catch my head. "Hi red."
"Hello little one." He smiles before capturing my lips in a fiery kiss that has me whining and grabbing for him. Jason presses my vibrating gspot and clit stimulator into my wet hole and gets it situated before it comes to life.
"Holy fuck." I cry out and allow Fred to lick into my mouth. Jason takes that time to press my plug against my hole and I tense up.
"Shh... beautiful relax and breathe. It is okay my darling, shhh just breathe and relax." I take a deep breath and attempt to relax. I feel a hand rub my back and down to my ass and my head gets a floaty feeling as subspace threatens to take over. My body goes boneless and I close my eyes and focus on the hands and vibrations. The plug slides in and I whimper again pushing back against it. Jason moves me around and lets me rest on his knee, which drives both items stuffed back in my holes.
"Daddy, please." My eyes well up with tears as the feeling of my body floating and the overwhelming feeling of having eyes on me all the time.
"Words, what do you need?" Jason kisses the side of my neck and I lock eyes with Will who I am itching to kneel in front of.
"I would like to kneel, please."
"In front of who?" I just point at Will and blush, afraid of hurting Jason's feelings.
"Go to him." I crawl over and kneel in front of him with my head down.
"Shit, my mom is going to be back soon."
"Shh... we'll handle your mom until you're back into yourself." Will's hand goes into my hair and he runs his fingers through my hair.
"Relax, it's okay darling." He whispers as the vibrations go up and down. I whimper grabbing to his leg and attempting to relax into the feeling. Everything feels safe and okay, I know these men have my best intentions at heart and will not hurt me. Of course Will and Jason I trust the most as I have scened with them and Jason has taken me under his wing but they all make me feel safe.
"Thank you for making me feel safe guys."
"That's our job." Fred comments and the vibrations die down a bit. I relax more and let my body slump. I stay like that until I'm ready to come up.
"I'm better now, can I stand up?"
"I don't know can you?" Will asks laughing a little.
"May I stand up?" I roll my eyes but they're hidden from the boys.
"You may." Jason says and I stand up on wobbly legs. I go to take a step and my legs buckle, Auston is there to catch me.
"I'm sorry, first day with the new legs."I giggle. "Can I take the plug and toy out?" I ask.
"No, you are going to be wearing them until your mother leaves or we say it is okay to take it off. Think of it like training, good girls who listen and take it well can be rewarded but you must learn to listen. Understood?"
"Yes sir." I blush and fix myself and my pants. The strap of my thong ensures that my plug was not going anywhere.
"Now, you'll go out and enjoy time with your mom and then maybe one of us will help you out after." The vibrations stop and I take a deep breath trying to compose myself. I fix my hair and walk out to the living room. Right as I take a few steps the vibrations start and my legs buckle. I grab onto the wall and turn around with a glare.
"Who the fuck did that?!"
"None of us, you're imagining things." Auston says with a smirk.
"Who ever did it. If I find ou-," I trail off and bite my lip as the vibrations get more intense.
"What was that? Something you wanted to say." I flip my hair at them and go to sit on the chair in my living room. There's a knock at the door.
"Someone get it or so help me." I growl out my eyes still closed.
"Bossy bossy." Auston goes to answer the door and hands the pizza man some cash before shutting the door.
"Come and get dinner!"
"I'm not hungry." I lie but even if I wanted to get up my body was overwhelmed by the vibrations. The vibrations die down a bit and I relax again. This was going to be such a long night.
"Don't lie to us, come and eat." Jason says beckoning me over.
"Yes sir." I stand up and skip over exaggerating my movements. My tits were bouncing and I could tell they were staring. "Losers, get your eyes off my tits." I muscle between Mitch and Will to grab two pieces of pizza. Mitch's hand comes down on my ass, making me jump.
"You're a brat."
"Says the king of the brats." I turn away to grab a drink from my fridge and yelp when the vibrations flare up again. "Assholes!"
"Celestria! How dare you call these men assholes." Her mother scolds as she walks into the apartment, arms full of groceries.
"But mom, they started it!" I whine before taking a water out of the fridge.
"Apologize, that is no reason to call them assholes."
"Sorry boys." I lower my head in apology and submission, though my mother does not pick up on the latter.
"It's no problem Celestria, no problem at all. Mrs. Raynard, you are just in time for dinner." Mitch says giving me a look which has my panties dampening more than the toys inside me were making them. Guess I just found out who is staying at the end of the night to help me out. I wink at him and go to sit down. He grabs pizza and follows me to the chair and sits on the arm. "I saw that wink, if you think you're getting lucky... well you may be right but you won't know until later." He whispers in my ear.