The Scene

This chapter I'm going to preface by saying TW for harsh scenes, safewords being ignored and boarder line beating. I do not condone what has been done or what is being done but this is just for the progression of the story. If you skip this chapter it will only effect some of the information but is quick to get back on track with what's going on.
Anyways enjoy!
—————————————

Chapter 15
Celestria's POV
I show up at Will's door with a bottle of wine and the best fake smile I possibly can have. I knock on the door and Auston is quick to open it.
"Celestria, just the girl I wanted to see. Can I apologize for earlier?" He asks and I nod with a sigh. "I didn't mean for it to slip out, we were just talking about you and I said that you went on a trip and that's why you weren't around and Jason got angry because you did not tell him and that is why all that shit happened. I am so sorry, I know I may have ruined your trust but it was not my intention to do so." I give him a hug and squeeze tight.
"I forgive you, it was just a really bad day. I snapped and now I feel bad for snapping."
"It's okay, you had a bad day. I understand and do not take it personally at all. Come on in, can I pour you a glass of wine?" He asks and I nod.
"That would be amazing, thank you." I give him a kiss on the cheek and then walk to Will who is cooking dinner.
"You made it beautiful, how are you?" He asks, giving me a hug. I kiss his cheek and peer over to what he is cooking.
"I am good Will, how are you? Whatcha cooking?"
"Chicken Alfredo. We have garlic bread and caesar salad as well."
"Yum, some of my favourite food. I love me some bread and salad." He chuckles and shakes his head.
"Here, taste this." He grabs a spoon and dips it into the sauce before holding it to my mouth. I take the spoon into my mouth and moan.
"Oh, that is delicious."
"Here you go Celestria." Auston hands me a glass of wine and I take a sip.
"Holy shit, this is delicious. This cannot be the one I brought?" He shakes his head.
"Nope, it is one I picked up. I could not decide which one I wanted to get and so I just had the woman at the wine store help me decide." I take another big sip and set it down on the island behind me.
"It's so fucking good."
"Good, I am glad." He winks.
"Is there anything that I can help with?" I ask and Will hands me his phone.
"Play some tunes."
"Done, but I have to warn you. I have a bomb ass music selection." I open spotify and search up my name to retrieve my playlists. I put on my dance playlist and a rhythmic beat starts to play. I recognize it as 'High' by Dua Lipa from Fifty Shades. "You don't have to be so cautious if you practice what you preach, counting up the stacks on the counter I am fucking dizzy." I sing, swaying my hips to the song and setting his phone down to pick up my wine again.
"Alright, now I think you're just playing this to turn us on." I shake my head in protest.
"I promise I am not, if I ever play seductive music and suck on a lollipop then you know I am trying to seduce you."
"That's an oddly specific situation don't you think?" Will asks, his eyes watching my hips.
"Yep, but you know what? It could happen, trust me. Stranger things have happened." I shrug and continue to move my hips. Auston pins me against the island to stop me from moving.
"Stop that or I am going to bend you over this counter and fuck you right now."
"Do it now, you won't." I push and grind myself onto him.
"Will, do you have any objections to me putting the little brat in her place." Will chuckles and shakes his head.
"Be my guest, I'll get my time with her later." He winks and Auston spins me around pressing me down on the counter. He lifts the dress I have on and pull my panties down. I hiss and lift my head to look back at him.
"Uh, uh baby lay back down. Let Papi take care of you." I moan and my eyes close as I feel myself getting wetter at his words.
"Yes Papi." I whimper out and feel his hands spread me open.
"Look how wet she is, her little pussy is glistening." I moan.
"So wet Papi, so wet." I whimper again and I see Will bend down to inspect my pussy.
"Such a beautiful pussy." I feel the head of Auston's cock line up with my hole and I mewl in response pushing back onto him. He thrusts in and I cry out grabbing onto the corner of the island. He thrusts roughly into my wet cunt and my eyes squeeze shut at the feeling of his cock dragging against my inner walls. I clamp down on his cock as he tries to pull out. "Fuck, you feel so fucking good. Will you have to fuck her pussy."
"Oh, trust me I will be getting my taste soon enough." Will states and I look back to see his eyes dilated in pleasure.
"Please, fuck me harder." I cry and Auston grabs my throat and pulls me up so my back is arched. He sticks his fingers in my mouth and I suck in between moans.
"I am gonna cum babe."
"Fill me up Papi, please." I yell out and he pushes me back down onto the counter and slams into me as roughly as he can. I feel my hips banging against the counter and know that I am going to have bruises on my hip bones. He groans and stills behind me and I whine high in my throat as I lay there trying to catch my breath.
"Good girl." He chuckles and flips me around so I am face to face with him. He gets on his knees and sticks two of his fingers in my messy, wet cunt and I blush at the sound it makes when he thrusts them in and out. His lips attach to my clit and he sucks harshly.
"Fuck, please." My legs shake as he forces me over the edge and I clench around his fingers, coating them with my cum.
"Daddy." I whimper as my legs give out. He rises and gives me a kiss on my lips.
"Good girl."
"Dinner is ready for you two." Will says and gestures to the table. I fix myself and give him a kiss on the cheek.
"Thank you Willy."
"No problem, beautiful."
At dinner we make light conversation and the occasional flirtatious remark before the men turn to me with a question.
"So we have a proposal." Will says.
"Yes?" I turn my attention to them, taking a big sip of my wine.
"We want to have a scene with you. Like a threesome."
"And I would be the submissive and you two would dom me?" They nod and I bite my lip. "Hmm, so if I push one of your buttons do I push both of your buttons?"
"If you pushed one of mine, Will would be inclined to fuck your attitude as much as I would be."
"Okay, and if one of us safewords?"
"We all stop and begin aftercare, no ifs or buts." Will nods and I find myself grinning.
"Okay, let's do this. Tomorrow after practice at the arena, a specific and safe spot for us all. After the scene we will all have a spot to clean each other and cuddle, deal?"
"Deal."
The night goes by so slowly as I cannot get my mind off the scene and I pack a special bag with everything I could need and a few comfort items for myself in case I dropped at any point. I know there's a potential that it could happen and I want to ensure that I am well enough prepared as their submissive to handle everything. As soon as dawn breaks and it is an acceptable time to go to the arena I drive there but not without a stop to Starbucks for my usual Brown Sugar Americano and breakfast wrap. When I got to the arena the boys welcomed me in and I went to the room to get everything set up and situated. I breathe in and take my bunny off the bed and set it on the floor beside my bag just to be safe. Once everything is put in place I go down to ice level to watch the practice. Auston flirts with me the entire time, flicking pucks at me and banging on the glass to get my attention. I giggle and jump at any attempts and always shake my head at him. Near the end of practice however I see Will finally make his way towards me and he looks pissed. I look at him in confusion and wonder what happened during practice.
I undress and kneel in front of the bed facing the door and wait for the boys to come in. The only thing that lay on my body was my collar sitting snugly against my neck.
"Look at this good little girl Auston." I hear Will say and I whimper but don't look at them. They come to me and caress my hair. "She's a little needy though, forcing us to give her attention even when we're working." They talk about me like I'm not here and it makes me wet and hot.
"Daddy please." I whimper.
"Please what slut?"
"Please fuck me, touch me, something."
"Up on the bed." Auston orders and I obey. He ties my hands to the bed and tears the strength by pulling softly on them. "Now that you're immobilised we can do whatever we want." He peers down darkly at me and it's like I'm sucked in by the dark eyes and the smirk.
"Daddy please."
"Please what slut?"
"Please fuck me." I beg.
"Well since you've asked me so nicely I guess I can."
"Yay! I get to be fucked by Toronto's best player." His eyes darken and he leans down to make out with me, fire igniting his every move. He grinds down on my center and I whimper bucking my hips into him. He grabs my breasts roughly and then smacks them causing me to cry out as the smacks are equally as pleasurable as they are painful.
"Daddy!" I scream and he lines his cock up with my center and thrusts into my pussy. He grunts and fucks into me at a brutal pace.
"Relax and give into me. Give into the best player in Toronto." He grunts again and I relax letting my eyes close. Too soon though, I feel him stop and then Will is at the bottom of the bed. Something is different about him but I'm unsure as he thrusts into me at a pace that has me crying out in pain.
"Fucking slut, ignoring me and fucking Auston."
"Will, be careful." Auston warns and my eyes tear up. Will pulls out and goes to the wall to grab something. My eyes widen and I start crying as I see him get the strap. He comes and flips me over.
"I'm gonna teach you a lesson on how not to ignore me." The strap comes down and searing hot pain radiates through my ass. I scream and my eyes shut as I feel the tears come hot down my cheeks.
"Will, you're hurting her."
"Stay out of this, Mr. number 1 hockey player in Toronto." He hits me again and I try to crawl away from him but he grabs my legs and pull me back down. "Take your punishment." Everything feels fuzzy and I try to escape the pain but it doesn't let up. My mind is foggy and I cannot remember my safeword. I wish I did because I would be screaming it. I start screaming every word that I possibly can and then my safeword comes to me.
"Senators!" I scream and hope everything stops. Auston's voice is far away as he tells Will to stop but he doesn't let up and I continue to scream and cry out the safe word until I hear a smack and then relief comes. Everything is foggy and fuzzy but the pain is overwhelming and I cannot stop screaming and crying.
Third Person POV
The scene unfolding between Will and Celestria was not supposed to turn violent but as soon as Will heard Celestria talking about Auston being the best player in Toronto. He wants to be the best player to Celestria and hearing her talking about Auston like that snapped him and he took his anger out on her. Celestria was crying and screaming but all of a sudden Will pressed her head back into the pillow and kept going so she couldn't make noise.
"Will! Stop you're hurting her! She can't breathe, she said Senators!" He screams and Will turns his face to look at Auston as he reams down on her ass and thighs.
"Stay out of this! She is fine!" To Auston he looks deranged and uncut and so Auston decides to step in and shield Celestria. But as he does that Will comes down on his back and thats when Will snaps out of it.
"Oh my god, Celestria. I'm so sorry I didn't mean to!" He tries to say and Auston looks her over and her eyes are closed.
"Celestria, if you can hear me open your eyes," Auston flips her over and she starts screaming again from pain.
"SENATORS. SENATORS. SENATORS!" She's screaming and crying and her body is on fire. She doesn't understand what she did but has put herself so deep in subspace that she doesn't recognize anyone. Jason, John and Morgan burst through the door after hearing her scream. The three of them were walking down the hall when they heard screams and pain coming from the scene room and then they hear the safeword and take off running. When they get to the room they see Auston over her and Will with the strap trying to get at Celestria. Jason feels his blood boiling as he looks at the scene unfolding.
"Will get away from her, you've done enough!" Auston says and he has his back towards him and his attention on Celestria.
"No, I have to see if she's okay."
"No she's not fucking okay Will. After what you fucking did." He turns around to face him and Celestria makes a run towards the corner to hide herself from everyone. Her body is on fire and hot tears are running down her face but she needs to get away but cannot figure out how to get out. She hides her head in her knees and is sobbing. She feels like she can't breathe and she's in a room with men she doesn't know or remember. John forces him out of the room.
"I have to make sure she's okay." Will tries to say and John shakes his head.
"You did enough Will, you fucked her up and now we have to put her back together. I hope you realize what you did permanently traumatized her. You'll be lucky if she doesn't hate you or press charges against you. You fucking hurt her and broke her trust. You're lucky Jason doesn't break your fucking jaw." John is trying to stay very politically correct but he is so fucking angry the more he talks to Will and doesn't even want to think about the amount of help she's going to need.
"I didn't mean to."
"But you did it. And you now have to face the consequences. You know as a dominant you have to keep her best interest at heart and what's rule number one?" He pushes him into the lounge where the other guys are so they can watch Will.
"Stop if she ever safewords."
"And what did you do?"
"I didn't stop." The men in the room stop and look at Will.
"You didn't stop what Will?" Jack asks taking a sip of his coffee.
"Celestria safe worded and I didn't stop." That sends the room into a panic and a lot of the boys running towards the scene room. Rasmus is the first one to make it there and is sick as soon as he sees the sight. There's blood on the bed and a naked Celestria huddled in the corner while they try to figure out what to do with her.
"What happened?" He asks his teammates as more of them show up.
"We were having a scene and Will beat her." Auston states, anger seeping through all of his words. They were all having a good time and Celestria was enjoying it until Will lost control and hurt her to the point she could not handle it anymore and went into a deep subspace. Rasmus feels sick and looks to find Celestria. He gets an overwhelming feeling to punch Will for what he did to her. She looks so hurt and small sitting in the corner. Will was his best friend but boy would he beat his ass for what he did. Jason grabs a blanket off the bed and tries to move towards Celestria to help her. She whimpers and shakes her head.
"No. No. No." She cries and presses herself closer to the wall. Jason's heart breaks as he watches her and how she is reacting to him.
"Celestria, it's daddy. It's okay, I'm not gonna hurt you." He soothes and she shakes her head.
"No. No. No. Please." Her words are slurred and her eyes are wide and full of tears. He wants to protect her from everything and everyone, including Will.
"I'm gonna kill him." He lays the blanket by her and bolts out of the room. Joe sees Jason bolt out of the room and follows him.
"Jason, you need to cool off before you do something you're going to regret." He tries to reason and grabs his buddy's arm. Jason yanks it and turns around to face him.
"How would you feel if that was your little. Your responsibility huddled in the corner, bleeding because of something an inexperienced boy did? What would you do? Because right now I'm ready to make him wish he was never fucking born." Jason is seething and shaking. His mind is racing a million miles an hour. Joe thinks about it for a second and nods.
"You're right but you need to calm down before you go talk to him. He's probably scared out of his mind because he hurt her and he knows you're going to kick his ass. You need to be thinking logically because that girl in there needs you. She needs you to be there for her, she may not remember who you are at the moment but she is going to need you to take care of her while she's under." Joe reasons with Jason and Jason lets out a sigh, knowing that he was right.
"I've never seen her so hurt and to think Will was the reason that she was like this makes me want to make him feel the hurt he brought onto her."
"That's not going to do any good. You know that as well as I do. So go for a walk and clear your head and then talk to him." Jason sighs and nods.
"Thanks man."
"My pleasure. If you need me, you know where to find me." Jason walks away and goes to clear his mind before he goes to talk to William.
Back in the room with Celestria and over half of the team, they're trying to figure out what is the best course of action. The two goalies are knelt in front of her though trying to coax her into letting one of them touch her but she shakes her head, her full body shaking in terror.
"Celestria it's okay. We're not going to hurt you, we just want to make sure you're not hurt."
"No." She cries, looking up at them. She pulls the blanket tighter around her body. She doesn't understand why these two men are looking at her with such sadness in their eyes. They stand up and walk towards where Aus, Mitch, Mo and John are trying to figure out what she needs. She sees the opening of the door finally free and gets up in record time, speeding out the door to hide from all of the scary men.