The Bathtub

Chapter 6
"So Celestria, you survived." Mitch says as soon as my mom leaves. I have been sitting on the edge of multiple orgasms and everytime these men seem to keep me there to let me down.
"Barely Mitchell." I groan, closing my eyes. "Fucking worst torture ever. I am aching so bad and ready to fight someone."
"No need babe, relax and lay back. I'll do the rest." He kneels down in front of where I am sitting and pulls the waistband on my pants down. He pulls the vibrator out of me and I whimper loudly. "So needy my dear." He chuckles, placing kisses up my thighs. I sigh and rest my hand on his hair. "Only this time I'll let you touch me since you've been such a good girl."
"Thank you Mitchy." I smile looking down at him. His blue eyes linger on my face before he leans down to place little licks onto my clit. My hips buck up and I cry out pulling at his hair. "Fuck." I whine and his forearm comes down on my hips, holding me in place.
"Relax. You're so good for me, why stop now?"
"Because you had me on edge all night."
"So? Just relax and hold still." He teases the plug still in my ass and pushes it further inside me. I whimper and push into it.
"You're just going to tease my ass and not do anything about it? If you're gonna do that, then just fuck it."
"Well I'm going to make you cum first and then maybe if you are good I'll do what you want." I huff and grip his hair tightly, putting his face where I want. He chuckles but obliges. It doesn't take long before I'm panting and crying out as I cum on his mouth. He stays there for a few extra seconds as I ride out the orgasm that has me blacking out for a bit. "Good girl." I hear him praise as I am coming back into myself. I push at his head and he shakes his head before adding two fingers into my pussy dragging out my orgasm.
"Mitch nooo..." I cry feeling overstimulated by everything.
"You're gonna cum one more time and then I'll fuck you. You want me to fuck you right?" He asks me, staring up at me, lust filling his eyes.
"Yes sir." I whimper staring down at him.
"Good then you'll cum one more time before I'm done." The noises his mouth is making on me are obscene and have me quivering in pleasure.
"I'll cum again if you cuddle me at the end!" I negotiate.
"As if I wasn't going to, you're gonna need major aftercare. Taking care of you would be an honour." He curls his fingers just right to make my legs shake. "Found it." He winks a cocky smirk gracing his face.
"Gonna take more than that for me to cum again." He chuckles and stands up before reaching his hand out for me.
"Let's go."
"Where are we going?"
"You have a bath tub, I'm gonna try something." I follow him on wobbly knees and he leads me to the bathroom. I drop to my knees as soon as we get there and he bends over to put the plug in.
"Sir, I wanna suck your cock." He sucks in a breath and looks me deep in the eyes.
"Are you sure? This is about you."
"You own me, I want to please you." I see the strain in his jeans where his cock is pressing against it. So I reach up and unbutton it before shoving them down his legs. I palm him through his pants and he groans his eyes closing as his cock grows impossibly hard under my hands. "Please sir, let me suck your cock."
"Okay baby girl, you may suck my cock like a good girl." I pull his boxers down and my hands immediately go to wrap around his cock. It's heavy and thick in my hands and makes my mouth water in desire. I kitten lick his tip and look up at Mitch through thick eyelashes. He rests his hand in my hair and guides my head gently up and down his cock. I close my eyes and hum softly in contentment. The feeling of being used in such a way that I don't feel as though I'm getting used is something that makes me feel really good. I place my hand on his and push myself up and down rougher once my mouth is used to the pace he's using it at.
"Fuck, your mouth feels so good." I giggle and continue to lap at his cock softly. "Do you like my cock in your mouth? Fuck you're such a good girl." I take him as deep as I can and choke. "Fuck, you can take it. Such a good girl taking all my cock so good." He grunts and I take a minute to look at him through my eyelashes. The sight is obscene and I whimper around his cock. Mitch's head is tipped back with his eyes closed and mouth open.
"Fuck Celestria." He groans and cums down my throat with a growl. "Such a good girl like you, deserves a reward." I swallow and look up at him with big doe eyes. He strokes my hair as his breathing comes back to normal and he looks down at me with a grin.
"Please sir, I've been a good girl." I whine and he sticks his thumb in my open mouth, causing me to suckle softly at his finger. I let my eyes close and I happily suck.
"Baby, do you have an oral fixation?" He asks softly. "Do you like having things in your mouth?" I nod, a blush glowing radiant on my skin. "That is okay Celestria we will make sure your mouth gets all the use it wants. But first come here," I follow his order and he takes his time to undress me and he seems to worship every curve of my body. I sigh and let my eyes close, relaxing with my hands on his shoulders. He maneuvers me so that I am near the edge of the bath. He gets in and then sticks his hand out for me to join. I press my back into him and rest my head against his chest. He drags his hands up and down my body and reaches for my detachable showerhead. My eyes close and I whimper as I realize what his plan was for this.
"Mitch..." I whisper and he kisses the top of my head.
"Yes?"
"What are you doing?"
"Getting you off with the shower head. You deserve to find ways to get yourself off when we're away."
"Daddy Jason says I am not allowed to cum by myself, his rules."
"He's a tough daddy isn't he?" I nod and he grabs the head and angles the water at my clit. I moan at the pressure on my clit and grab onto Mitch's arm that was resting at my side. "Relax and enjoy the build up, I promise it will be worth it."
"I wish you could get it up because I need a cock in me." I whimper and he chuckles nipping at my ear.
"Grind on me and i'll fuck you just like you want." I obey and grind my ass back onto his cock. His hand comes up to grab my nipple and pulls roughly. I moan and my head tips back grinding back onto him again. I feel him stiffen against my back and I continue my ministrations feeling powerful in this moment. "Okay, we done stop. Lift up and I'll position my cock under you." He whispers and I lift my body before I feel him stroke his cock a few times before bringing me down on it. I whine as I feel him fill me up. He was thick and long and made sure I felt every inch of him as I slid down. "Feel good?" He asks, kissing the side of her neck.
"Mark me please? Make it hurt," I whimper. He rolls his hips into me and tilts my neck to the side.
"Yeah? Want me to mark you up good and hard then parade you around the guys? Show everyone who you let use you after they went home. I bet they would all be jealous that I got to pull these noises out of you. I bet they're all thinking about the way you looked, pulled over Jason's lap. How cute you looked, made my cock so hard and then when you ran from us it triggered something inside me. I wanted to tackle you and fuck you for doing that." He fucks into my pussy causing water to slosh around my bathtub.
"Yes I love that!" I cry out as he bites down on the nape of my neck. "Fuck!" I scream feeling the coil inside of my belly grow tighter and tighter.
"Come on, cum on my cock for me. Come on Celestria, I know you want to milk my cock with your pussy." He gives me a few more sharp thrusts and I feel the coil snap and I cum with a cry of his name. I black out and when I come to Mitch is pulling the plug and finding a towel for us before pulling me out of the bath and helping me into bed. He pulls the butt plug out of me and I whine but breathe a sigh of relief. He dries me off and pulls his shirt over me. It's snug on my body but comfy nonetheless. He pulls the covers over us and I rest my head against his chest.
"You were so good for me, little bear." He whispers. I nuzzle his chest and hide my blush.
"I like that nickname." I giggle.
"Good, it's a special one just for you."
"Thank you." He smooths my hair down and I let my eyes close.
"No problem, rest a while when you need something let me know and I will get up to grab you anything you need."
The next morning we get up and I am a little tired but Mitch promises to grab Starbucks if I got my butt moving. I decided that today was going to be a comfy day with leggings and a dark blue sweater. I attempt to cover up the marks left by Mitch with concealer and for the most part it works however, the outlines of his teeth were visible under the concealer. I attempt to hide it with a choker and for the most part it works but as soon as Mitch sees it he wipes his thumb across my neck and wipes the concealer off.
"Don't hide that mark, everyone needs to know who you belong to." I groan and roll my eyes before following him off to the arena. When we arrive, with Starbucks in hand of course I quickly veer off to go to my office to get some work done. As soon as I open my laptop to begin work, an email from Kyle pops up.
I open to read it ;
Celestria,
I hope this reaches you well. I am just emailing to explain the situation for road trips. As a part of their main team you will be travelling with us on whatever transportation they may give us. This means that you will need to plan to be away for 3 days. You can sit up front with us and the staff or they may ask you to sit with them. You being contracted as their submissive, if they ask you to sit with them then you are obligated to other than that feel free to do what you wish. Jason being your mentor and the dominant who handles your subdrop and sub space when needed will have a conjoining room at the hotel for your needs. Of course if there are any issues with that please let me know. Of course given that you are a student, feel free to bring any class material and we can find you a spot to do it while the team is at morning skate or during any of their conditioning. You will have to be available at a moment's notice if needed but I promise we will ensure you can focus on studies and the boys.
Have you had time to fill out the tracker for all the men? If so I'd love to know as I can check that off and ensure our legal department knows it is done. If not please have it to me ASAP so I can let them know. I'll touch base before we go tomorrow.
Thanks,
Kyle
I look over the email and then to the stack of contracts I've printed out but have yet to file and put online in a document folder. I grab the stack and organize them by forwards, defence and goalies. I start with Frederik's and flip the first page open.
Frederik Andersen, 31, Denmark, Goalie, Dominant/hard Dom, agrees to safeword, kinks include; DDLG, impact play, overstimulation, degradation. Prefers to be called sir or daddy. Agrees to protocol.
I make a chart in my docs and begin to fill in everything. Some players are more detailed than others. Then there's the ones who decided they did not need my services, which is fine with me as it is what they wish. But those members who did not need my services were Simmonds, Holl and Muzzin. They stated they would respect and get along with me but would not be needing my services as their partners gave them more than enough. I make my own pile for those members and decide to dive deeper into the boys and their preferences. I alphabetize the players and take my time entering them into my computer. I save William for last and take my time entering him into my system, maybe it was my desire to relive the time we had shared together or maybe it was my desire for him in general, either way I am a glutton for punishment.
After I am finished with all the main roster players I go to the taxi squad and begin to put them in my spreadsheet under a different tab. I groan as a sharp pain stabs through my skull and I rest my head on the desk, pushing my laptop to the side. I yelp when another wave of pain washes over me. I reach for a cup of coffee but the waves keep coming and the next thing I know is everything grows dark.
When I come to, I am on an examination bed with a cold cloth on my forehead. I wince and sit up before I am promptly pushed back down.
"Oh no you don't Celestria, you took quite a fall." I hear Morgan's voice and I still fight against his hand.
"I need to go back to my desk, I have so much sensitive information that I left open."
"No, you need to relax and let the doctor look at you. You really hurt yourself, who knows how long you were out before Will and Jason found you."
"I don't know what happened, one minute I was laying my head down and the next I was here." Morgan's face shows concern as a line of worry goes across his forehead.
"So you don't remember hitting your head?" I shake my head and wince grabbing it. Morgan rubs my shoulder soothingly and I find myself leaning into the touch.
"Where are Will and Jase?"
"They went to find clothes for you since when you feel it seemed you spilt your coffee on yourself."
"Ugh, not my clothes." I mumble and Morgan cracks a smile at my comment.
"I know darling, I know I am sorry. I asked my girlfriend Tessa to bring some feminine products for you in case you wanted to shower. She should be here soon with them."
"Thank you, I appreciate it. My head really hurts." I whine my eyes falling closed again.
"I can go get the doctor." He leaves to grab the doctor and I silently wait for him to return as the pounding in my head gets worse.
"Celestria, how are you feeling?" I soon hear the voice of the doctor right by my head. I wince and he chuckles, causing me to open his eyes. "That good eh? Well that's to be expected since you did seem to hit your head. Now, I think your body is lacking nutrients and that's why you're feeling this way. I can give you a drip to ensure you get your nutrients back up and while I do that I can give you some pain meds."
"Does that mean I need a needle?" I ask and he nods. I feel myself pale and I look at Morgan in alarm.
"I can't do needles, I pass out when I get blood drawn and they cannot find veins so they fish."
"I can hold your hand if you want?" He asks and I nod.
"Please, I hate needles." Morgan looks at the doctor and nods.
"Okay, she'll do it." I nod and grab Morgan's hand that he has extended to me.
"Perfect, I'll get this all set and then I'll go in with a butterfly so it doesn't hurt as much." I nod and close my eyes as some tears spring from them.
"Hey, why are you crying?" I reach up and wipe my eyes.
"Despite having tattoos the needles themselves really scare me." I sniffle.
"Would it be easier if you had your bunny?" He asks and I look at him in surprise at the mention of my comfort item I keep on the bed of the playroom.
"How do you know about that?"
"Jason made sure to tell us about your comfort item."
"Great now you guys think I'm just a baby who acts like that because she needs comfort. What a loser." Morgan frowns at me.
"That is not the case at all. He was just looking out for you because you're his responsibility until you find someone more permanent." I thought for a moment and nodded, that makes sense then.
"We'll, in that case yes or I need someone to hold me."
"I'll be right back. He won't start until I'm back, I'll make sure." I nod and close my eyes.
Soon enough I feel the cloth on my head change and a rough hand caress my face. I hum in content and lean into the hand.
"That's my girl." Will whispers and I open my eyes to see him and Jason.
"Thank you for finding me."
"You had us so worried." He says and Jason looks at him before nodding in agreement.
"I'm sorry, I just reached for my coffee and next thing I know I'm here, about to get a needle in me and I want to pass out again."
"Scoot forward." Will says and helps me move forward before climbing behind me and pulling me to him. I rest my head against his chest and close my eyes feeling his warmth radiate through me.
"This is nice." I whisper before it grows quiet for a while.
"I'm back, brought this with me." Morgan comes back holding my bunny. I graciously grab it from his hands and give it a squeeze.
"Thank you Morgan." I smile and he smiles back, putting me at peace. The doctor comes back and I tense up. Will kisses the side of my neck and rubs my arms softly.
"Relax, you're okay. We're not going to let anything happen to you promise." He whispers and I nod, hot tears running down my face. Jason sits at the foot of my bed and rubs my leg soothingly.
"We're here to protect you Celestria. We promise not to let them hurt you." He says and I watch the doctor come over with a bag of fluid on an IV line.
"Okay Celestria, in order for you to feel better we need to get these fluids into you. Are you okay with that?" He asks and I shrug.
"I mean I don't have a choice do I?"
"If you say no, which you can as it is your choice you will run the risk of passing out again and becoming sicker. This really is the best option if I am honest."
"Okay, let's do it. I'm not gonna look." The doctor nods and starts to prep my hand. An uneasy feeling washes over me and I gulp. Morgan grabs my other hand and tries to calm me.
"Everything's gonna be okay. I promise you'll be okay."
"Thank you Morgan." I smile.
"Okay, we're going in 1...2...3 slight pinch." The doctor goes in and I wince but try to breathe through it. "We're in, great job." I slump against Will as my vision goes blurry.
"I think I'm gonna pass out... whew."
"Close your eyes then Celeste, until you're back into yourself. We don't need you passing out on us." My arm feels so cold but Will's hands are warm on my arm and I drift into sleep as he rubs his hands up and down.