Subspace

Chapter 16
Third Person's POV
Celestria makes a run for the door and tries to find a place to hide. She's only wearing her blanket but it's enough to keep her warm as she's running on pure adrenaline at this point. She weaves through the hallways of the building and comes to the car park. She finds the deepest and darkest corner to hide out in. She collapses on the concrete ground with the blanket under her bottom and she starts crying again from the pain and the stress of the situation. She just wants to be left alone and cannot think of what those men might do if she gets caught.
It's Mitch, who figures out she's gone missing. He would look to the corner where she was after they finally come up with a plan on how to take care of her.
"Boys, where did she go?!" John looks at Mitch in alarm.
"What do you mean where did she go?" He asks slowly.
"She's not there anymore." The room turns into chaos.
"Well we need to find her. Everyone split up and someone tell Jason."
"I'll go find him." Joe says and takes off to locate Jason.
"Everyone split up. Text in the group chat if you find her. She has to be here somewhere." They all take off out the door and in different directions. Rasmus runs past Will who is sitting in the lounge with his head down. He looks up at Rasmus and notices the strained look on his face.
"What happened?" He asks.
"Nothing." Rasmus plays it off.
"Rasmus, what happened? Is she okay?"
"No she's not fucking okay Will. In fact she's missing." He snaps and Will gets up to help but Rasmus stops him. "No, you've done quite enough. Sit there and we'll find her. If you find her, you'll scare her."
"I made a mistake."
"A pretty fucking big one. You got that right." Rasmus disappears to go look for Celestria and William is left to his own devices until Jason finds him.
"What were you thinking?" Jason asks as soon as he comes into the room. Will braces for a punch but it never happens.
"I wasn't thinking. I just got jealous and lost control." He doesn't even try to make an excuse for his behaviour.
"You're fucking right. Now she's in the room panicking and cannot remember who any of us are. You broke skin and made her bleed and now traumatised her for life. William, how could you do this to her."
"John already gave me this lecture Jason."
"Well I'm fucking giving it to you again." He punches Will's shoulder in anger.
"I fucked up. I know I did, I don't know why I lost control. I care so much about her and now she's missing." Will grimaces, grabbing his shoulder in pain but he knew he deserved that for all he did to Celestria.
"She's missing? What do you mean?!" Jason looks at Will like he heard him wrong.
"Rasmus told me she bolted." Just then Joe runs into the room.
"Jason, she's gone. They can't find her." He says and Jason books it to the first place he can think of to find her, her office but not before warning Will.
"You're lucky that I love her so much to go look for her instead of beating your ass for what you did." When he gets there Alex is there.
"I can't find her." He says and Jason feels like his heart is being squeezed.
"We have to find her."
"We will. We have all the guys looking for her."
"Where else have you looked?"
"The trainers room too."
"Anyone checked the gym?" Alex shrugs.
Meanwhile while all the team is looking for Celestria, she is huddled in the corner singing Disney songs to calm herself down.
"And at last I see the light... and it's like the fog has lifted." Her voice is light and high, a tell tale sign that she is not in her right headspace. She whimpers when a wave of pain goes through her and she stops singing. "I want my stuffy." She rests her head against the cold wall and tries to get some sleep. Her breathing is still really heavy and tears are permanently running down her face. There's a part of her that wishes that those strange men would find her but a bigger part of her that wishes the walls would swallow her whole.
"Stupid fucking Will. How dare you do that to her." She hears Will and covers her mouth to stop her from sobbing in terror. She wants to run and hide but she thought this was the safest spot for her. Will as he walks to his car is giving it to himself. Joe told him that it's best if he goes home because any of those boys in the room with Celestria would beat his ass if they got a hold of him. He gets into his car and smacks his steering wheel in anger. He looks at himself in the mirror and he looks dishevelled. He can only imagine how Celestria must be feeling. His heart aches at the pain that he inflicted on her and her little body. The whole drive home has him reeling and by the time he makes it to his apartment he has tears in his eyes. His brother Alex, who was there rehabbing, tries to mention something to Will but he just shakes his head and goes to his room.
It takes an hour until someone thinks to check outside in the car park, just in case she had tried to go to her car. Jack starts on one end of the car park but when he hears whimpers he darts to the other side and there he finds in the darkest and dirtiest corner, Celestria.
"Aww, there's my little Princess. Why did you run?" He asks crouching down in front of her. She's shivering and in need of warmth. She sneezes and shrugs. "It's okay. You're safe now, come on. I'll get you warm, you just have to trust me. My name is Jack." He introduces and Celestria shakes her head. He texts the boys that he found her and he'll bring her back safely.
"Jack found her." John states to the room, being the first to read the group chat. The room collectively lets out a sigh of relief and now has to sit and wait for him to bring her back.
"No." She whimpers and more hot tears run down her face. Jack sits down in front of her. She presses herself closer to the wall and squeezes her eyes shut.
"I'm not going to hurt you, I promise." He soothes and she opens one eye just to make sure he does not try anything. Not that she was any match for him if he wanted to do anything. The thought has her crying again and Jack tries to soothe her again. "Here, I have some Paw Patrol you can watch if you want." He loads up the tv show on his phone and points it towards her. Her eyes go to the show and she wraps the blanket tighter around herself as she becomes engrossed in the show surrounding puppies.
"Puppies!" She exclaims and Jack smiles, nodding his head.
"Yes Princess, those are puppies!" He watches her as her features relaxes more and more as she continues to watch the show. After a few shows she yawns, a sign she was more relaxed and Jack stands up holding his hand out to her.
"We have to go back princess, I promise I will protect you." Celestria grabs his outstretched hand hesitantly. Jack lifts her up and wraps her legs around his waist. She cries and whimpers in his ear the entire walk back to the room.
"What is taking them so long?" Jason asks, ready to go and grab her and bring her back, especially since it's been an hour since Jack found her.
"He has to get her to warm up to him. He'll come back when she's ready." John assured him and when Jack gets back all the boys are relieved and worried when they see him carrying the little girl who is now covered in dirt.
"Where was she?" Auston asks immediately, going to her side and touching her. She recognizes Auston's touch and reaches out for him.
"In the car park. In the dirtiest corner I have ever seen. She's shivering, she needs a bath."
"We changed the sheets and have her bunny ready. Go run her a bath and clean her up please." John orders Jack and he nods.
"We'll be quick." She whimpers as they walk away from Auston. "We'll be right back to him. I promise princess." She nods and rests her head on his shoulder. He puts her in the bath and starts the water. "This may sting a bit. I promise it'll feel good soon though." He soothes, sticking his hand under the tap to make sure the water is a temperature that won't hurt the little girl's skin. She jumps and shies away from the splashing water with a scream. "It's not going to hurt you princess." He takes her hair elastic out of her hair and places it beside him on the floor. Morgan and John come into the room in alarm but relax when they notice she is not actually hurting more than she was before and they leave again nodding to the other men in the room in confirmation that she was okay. She looks at Jack, the tears having stopped for a bit. "There's my beautiful girl." She blushes and looks away, embarrassed. "Hey, shhh it's okay. I just like seeing your face." She looks back at him and looks confused but then starts to cry when the water hits her bottom. Jack grabs her hand and rubs the back of it with his hand. "It's going to be okay Princess. Just breathe through it and it'll be over before you know it." She nods and looks up at him through tear filled eyes. The pain soon subsided and Jack sees the moment it happens because she relaxes. "Good girl." Celestria whimpers at the nickname and cracks a small smile which causes Jack's smile to double in size.
"I'm gonna wash your hair and body now, is that okay?" He asks for her consent before he does anything just in case she doesn't want it. But, Celestria nods.
"Trust." She says and he kisses the top of her head and watches how she flinches at the contact.
"I'm not going to hurt you but I want you to close your eyes so I don't get water or soapies in your eyes okay?"
"'K daddy." He takes a cup and dumps warm water over her head to get her hair wet enough to lather the soap. He takes his time massaging her head, just taking care of her and he can see the stress melt from her as he does this.
"Okay, rinse time Princess. Eyes closed." She squeezes her eyes and lets him rinse the soap from her hair. Her brain is usually so busy but right now she cannot think of anything other than trying to relax and remember where she was. Jack finishes cleaning her hair and her body and helps her out of the bath. He uses a fluffy towel and is careful to wipe her off softly. They go back to the room and when they do, they see the bedding has been changed and a shirt has been placed on the bed. "I am going to sit you down on the bed and put your clothes on you okay? Then I'll do your hair and you can rest." She nods and takes a look at the room and all the men in there. If she was in a normal headspace, she would recognize Morgan, John, Jason, Mitch, Auston and Fred who refuse to leave the room. The others were in the lounge waiting to hear how she was. No one dared to leave until they knew she was okay and in the right hands. Auston was already situated on the bed with Mitch on the floor against the wall and Morgan was on Auston's right on the bed with a spot in between the two for Celestria when she was going to join them.
"How is she feeling?" John asks, watching Jack pull the shirt over Celestria's head. He grabs the brush that was laid out beside her and sits behind her to brush her hair up.
"In pain, 88 did a number on her." John nods in understanding and is grateful that they are referring to Will as 88 and not as his name just to be safe. No one wanted to trigger any tears of terror from Celestria while they were trying to take care of her.
"She's a fighter for sure." Jack nods and puts her hair into braids so they're easy to maintain and out of her face. She sits there after he's done and picks at her nails nervously. Jason bends down to stop her and she flies back hiding in Jack's chest in terror. Jason's face drops as he watches her tears return. He is upset that she doesn't recognize him but is also angry that Will did such a number on her that she could not remember her Daddy, the person that takes care of her and makes sure that she is okay.
"I'm so sorry little one." He whispers and stands back up to back away from her to ensure she knows he is not of any threat.
"Princess, you know you should not be picking at your nails. Go lay down with Auston now, it's okay. He won't hurt you, you like him remember? We have to put some feel good cream on your little bottom to ensure it feels better." She nods and goes to curl up beside Auston. She's timid but when he reaches out to touch her, she relaxes and curls into him naturally. Morgan grabs the cream and helps manoeuvre her so he can reach the areas in which she was hurt.
"This may be cold but you will feel better soon okay?"
"Okay." She nods and grips Auston's hand tightly. Morgan coats his fingers in cream and touches her welts on her butt. She jumps but Auston holds her to him with the hand that was not holding hers.
"Shh, you're okay baby. Just relax, it will be over soon and you'll feel better." She whimpers and whines as Morgan rubs the cream in as gently as he can. When he's done he rubs her leg in comfort and pulls away.
"You're all done beautiful. So good for us!" He coos and Auston pulls the blanket up over the two of them so she can be warm and get some sleep.
"Go to sleep, we'll wake you up when it is time to eat." He whispers and rubs her back. Soon enough she is out like a light.