Rejoining The Team

Chapter 12

    "Celestria!" Auston greets me as I enter the arena with my bags, straight off the airplane.

    "Aus! I missed you." I excitedly rush towards him. He wraps his arms around my waist and holds me to him.

    "I've missed you too. How was Ottawa?" He asks and I sigh.

    "Stressful, I'll be honest. I am okay though, always get through it."

    "I know, it's so hard for you little star. I am so sorry." He rubs my back and I relax into his thick chest.

    "I am trying my best Aus, I really am."

    "I know you are, I know. How about you come to my room tonight, I'll kick Mitch out for a bit and I'll give you a massage and we can watch a movie." My eyes light up and I look up at him.

    "Really?"

    "Yes. It will relax you and have you come back to where you need to be."

    "After dinner I'll come back with you?" He nods, smiling down at me.

    "Yes, you'll come back with me and I'll help you."

    "Thank you." I smile and he nods, a smile still stuck on his face.

    "Little one!" I hear Jason yell and I turn to look at him. He's walking towards me with a big grin. I look at Auston and he nods, allowing me to go see him. I drop my bags and run towards him.

    "Daddy!" I exclaim and he catches me picking me up. "Put me down! I am too heavy!" He smacks my ass and shakes his head.

    "Never baby. You're my little girl, so small and pretty." I rest my head on his shoulder and whimper.

    "Nuh uh."

    "Yes, just Daddy's perfect baby girl. Did you bring your letter though?" He asks on a more serious note and I nod against his shoulder.

    "I did, it's in my bag."

    "Okay, punishment now or later?"

    "Whatever you want Daddy."

    "No, this is your decision as it is your punishment."

    "Now please then."

    "Sounds good to me, little one." He starts walking to where I believe is where all the men are.

    "Jason! Did you bring us a treat?!" I hear Alex ask and I hide my head in his neck nervously.

    "Something like that!" He chuckles and sets me down in the middle of the room. I blush as I suddenly remember what I am wearing and that it is not business attire. I am in a big sweater that I stole from Morgan, a pair of leggings and sneakers with my hair in braided pigtails. I probably look ridiculous to them and so I am self conscious of my outfit. "Kneel." Jason's voice has me immediately dropping to the floor with my eyes on him. "Good girl." I smile, my face turning red at the praise. "You know why we have to do this right?" I nod.

    "Yes Daddy, because I did not wear my collar when I was away from you all."

    "And why was that?"

    "Because I did not want to wear it while I was with friends."

    "And why was that?" He looks down at me with a pointed look.

    "Because it is very big and my friends don't know who I work for."

    "Okay baby, you know why I have to make you do this though right?"