❝nightmares❞ - y/n⚥ x knj

nightmare: yours

You had a big event tomorrow for work so you thought going to bed early would relive the stress you have for it. 

"Babe?" Your boyfriend, Kim Namjoon, calls to your attention. "Want to watch a movie with me? I can also order us some takeout." He suggests.

As much as you love that plan you were just too much into your head and sleep was the only solution. "Sorry hun, I have a huge event tomorrow. I'm just going to be early tonight." You say, sounding saddened to reject the offer.

Namjoon wasn't upset, instead he kisses your cheek and pets your head. "Then sleep well. I know you'll feel better in the morning." He says, showing his dimple smile.

You blush, "Thanks hun, I'll make it up to you. I promise."

He shakes his head. "Don't worry about it. Just go get some sleep and we'll plan something when your event is over." He says, leading you to the bedroom. "Sleep tight~"

You give him a goodnight kiss on his lips. "Goodnight~" And with that, you went into the bedroom and climbed into bed.

-3:41 am-

Namjoon was awaken by the feeling of someone kicking him in the back. "Babe? Please stop kicking me..." He groans, trying to go back to sleep. But you didn't stop. He turned over to face you and grabs your feet with his hands, "Y/n." He says your name, meaning he's serious.

But you didn't answer him. You kept squirming around trying to move your feet out of Namjoon's hands, but when you couldn't it made you start whining.

He knew something was wrong. "Y/n? Open your eyes, hun. You're having a nightmare..." He gently holds your shoulder, shaking you gently. "Wake up..."

You gasp. When you opened your eyes you were face to face with your boyfriend. "Joonie...I'm scared..." You whimper, knowing your stress is consuming you.

"Come here."

You snuggle close to Namjoon, resting your head on his chest to listen to his steady heartbeat. "Did I wake you..?" You ask with a shaky voice.

He chuckles, "Yes, but I'm glad you did." He whispers, leaving gentle kisses against your forehead, while caressing your head with his hand. "Go back to sleep. I've got you."

You nod your head and close your eyes again, feeling safe in his arms.

.......................................................................................................................