❝mom vs. dad: who she loves more❞ - jhs version

You and Hoseok have a daughter together

"No no no! I don't want her to cry!"

"Hobi there's a possibility she won't it's just a fun little test." You chuckle at your husband, Jung Hoseok, as he freaks out over an innocent test you want to try on your daughter.

Hoseok is hugging his beloved daughter tightly against him (not too tight) because he's one of those overprotective parents. "I'm sure she loves us both do we have to do this..?"

"It would put me at ease yes." You pout. "Aren't you curious to find out if she'll miss us?"

Hoseok frowns in defeat. "I am kinda curious..."

With that you set up the camera near your front door and Hoseok hesitantly put his daughter on her feet. "I'm sorry for this babygirl..." he apologizes.

You laugh. "Come on hobi it won't be that bad." You reassure him.

He goes down to his daughter's level. "Don't be mad at me for this. I'll be right back ok? Bye bye~ love you~" he blows her a kiss before stepping out the door.

She saw Hoseok blow a kiss and cutely gave him one too after he left. He looked at you with the cutest smile. You laughed in awe, "Where's daddy?" You ask her hoping that will change her expression.

All she did was cutely point to the door.

Hoseok came back inside with a shocked expression. "She didn't cry~!" He says happily giving her a big kiss.

You snicker. "Yeah probably because she didn't miss you." You say.

Hoseok's smile drops.

It was your turn now. You give your daughter a kiss, "Love you sunshine, I'll see you later. Bye bye~" you wave goodbye and walk through the door.

She watched you leave and a few seconds later she started to cry. She ran over to Hoseok hugging his legs as he cries against him, feeling heartbroken.

Hoseok whines too. "No no don't cry..." he says picking up his daughter hating it when she cries. You come back inside after hearing your daughter, "Aww she missed me~?" You say in awe, walking over to her.

She immediately reached for you and you took her into your arms. "I got you~ mommy's here~" you soothe her.

"You happy now?" Hoseok crosses his arms sassily.

You nod your head like a child. "Yep~"