❝mom vs. dad: who she loves more❞ - knj version

You and Namjoon have a daughter together

You and your husband, Kim Namjoon have decided to figure out which parent your daughter loves more. Your daughter mostly stays with you because you're a stay at home Mom but she loves hanging around Namjoon the most since he's busy with work.

Namjoon set the camera up and you all stand by the front door. He goes first.

"Bye bye squishy~ I'll see you later~ bye bye~" He waves good bye to the toddler as he opens the front door and leaves.

She tries to run after Namjoon whining loudly. After he left she looks back at you with a big pout on her face, but she didn't cry. Which surprised you.

Namjoon came back inside after not hearing anything. "Nothing?" He says in shock. You shrug your shoulders, "Maybe just not today." You chuckle.

Now it was your turn. You go down to your daughters level and kiss her cheeks, "I'll be back okay? I love you cupcake, bye-bye~" you say before walking out the front door.

As soon as you left she started crying. She turned to look at Namjoon as she cries loudly wanting him to go after you. But he only laughed.

You came back inside after hearing cries. "Aww she missed me~" You brag, picking up your upset toddler and hugging her trying to calm her down. "It's alright sweetie I'm back~" you say, patting her back.

"And I thought I was the favorite..." Namjoon pouts.